Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 87. (Read 177716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
UPDATE :
Card deposits not working , they have an issue which they hope to fix it today.

(talked with support)
legendary
How long i need to wait for the balance to be transfered on my card ?
Why aint  it instant?

PS : There is a 0.99$ fee , transfer from balance to card
Activity: 429
Merit: 257
Added your 'personal email address' in the first page (only for semplicity, is this a problem?).

I guess all my contacts have been there this entire time. But OK Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Sent ticket almost 24 hours ago, no reply ; and no one on skype support either ... ill give them a few more hours, but i dont like to hand my money to such slow support.

I do not really see any unanswered tickets from yesterday right now, we always make sure there is a response for everything that came during the day. I gave my direct email earlier, please send your ticket number to it and I'll see what's up: [email protected]. Sorry if you have been experiencing difficulties that have not been attended to.

Everyone, if you feel there is an issue that requires attention, drop me a line, it's a much faster and more efficient way than posting here. Sometimes I don't get notifications about new posts in this thread for some reason. Thanks.

Added your 'personal email address' in the first page (only for semplicity, is this a problem?).

This cart is really cool, the unique problem is the bitcoin rate.... but at the end it is a free market Wink.
Sent ticket almost 24 hours ago, no reply ; and no one on skype support either ... ill give them a few more hours, but i dont like to hand my money to such slow support.

I do not really see any unanswered tickets from yesterday right now, we always make sure there is a response for everything that came during the day. I gave my direct email earlier, please send your ticket number to it and I'll see what's up: [email protected]. Sorry if you have been experiencing difficulties that have not been attended to.

Everyone, if you feel there is an issue that requires attention, drop me a line, it's a much faster and more efficient way than posting here. Sometimes I don't get notifications about new posts in this thread for some reason. Thanks.
legendary
staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
You have to think that there were also some strange trade on BTC-e Smiley
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/btce/btcusd

The price on BTC-e is higher than all other markets, and it's not a common thing.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Is that your prepaid card can be used in every country? Because it is wasting if I take it then it can't be used in my country
Im sorry that I just read it so may be I am not knowing about this lately news. I would like someone to share about this card
Thanks
legendary
I see your BTC price is lower with 8-10% than BTC-E , im not sure im happy with that  Roll Eyes

What was I saying? (I'm talking as a consumer not someone affiliated with another company). That's 10% you lose in hidden exchange fees..

Right now, i dont mind the price to be honest , BTC-E is 227 USD and to ADV is 221 USD.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
I see your BTC price is lower with 8-10% than BTC-E , im not sure im happy with that  Roll Eyes

What was I saying? (I'm talking as a consumer not someone affiliated with another company). That's 10% you lose in hidden exchange fees..
legendary
I see your BTC price is lower with 8-10% than BTC-E , im not sure im happy with that  Roll Eyes
legendary
#Free market
Just thought I'd come back to say that I've had it for a few weeks already and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. This is a really good service we are being provided here.

Yes it is a really good prepaid card.

Received the card today, took exactly 1 week.  Grin
Time to test it!

Write here (your thoughts about the card) when you will test it, thanks Wink.
legendary
Received the card today, took exactly 1 week.  Grin
Time to test it!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
Just thought I'd come back to say that I've had it for a few weeks already and have had absolutely no problems whatsoever. This is a really good service we are being provided here.
legendary
#Free market
ordered mine 1 week ago

I have received my card in less than 10 days, I think you will reiceve your in 1-2 weeks.

I have received mine and I tested it in a store yesterday. Completely flawless, first Bitcoin Debit Card I have ever used.

Perfect, thanks for the feedback!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I have received mine and I tested it in a store yesterday. Completely flawless, first Bitcoin Debit Card I have ever used.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Can you remove anonymous from the title, it isn't.
legendary
ordered mine 1 week ago
It looks like legit service, but i would like to hear some review about it
It is really has 0% fee ? Maybe there are some hidden fees Sad

Anyway, "anonymous" is really good

I posted about this before, this is not exactly correct, the anonymous thing. Accounts can be non-verified, but to get rid of the limits and use our cards to their full potential, you will need to go through a simple and quick verification procedure: ID, proof of address, mobile phone.

There are no hidden fees, you see the BTC/USD rate right on www.advcash.com in the header.
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
It looks like legit service, but i would like to hear some review about it
It is really has 0% fee ? Maybe there are some hidden fees Sad

Anyway, "anonymous" is really good
Pages:
Jump to: