Pages:
Author

Topic: Advcash | a new "anonymous" bitcoin debit card [EUR & USD] - page 86. (Read 177716 times)

Activity: 617
Merit: 500
Hello,

is it possible get more thank just one card for a single customer?

thx
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042
#Free market
Are there any future plans also for EUR / GBP denominated cards?

I think in the future months they will give us the possibility to request an EUR plastic card, I have used only few times the card due the exchange rate + fees from € to dollar (it would be really nice to have an € card).
How about CAD?
Anyways, I got the Virtual card and all is working well up to now, very satisfied with the low fees and quick setups. Smiley

I do not know, I have heard about the EUR card because one my friend have asked their support and they have replied "that it will be possible in the next few months to request an € card".

I suggest you to contact advcash's support, only them can reply to your question.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

I think in the future months they will give us the possibility to request an EUR plastic card, I have used only few times the card due the exchange rate + fees from € to dollar (it would be really nice to have an € card).
How about CAD?
Anyways, I got the Virtual card and all is working well up to now, very satisfied with the low fees and quick setups. Smiley
legendary
#Free market

donator
Activity: 674
Merit: 522
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great service! I got verified in one day and just ordered the MasterCard plastic card, the ability to funding the card with BTC is the only reason I signed up with AdvCash, very friendly customer support. keep up the good work.
Activity: 429
Merit: 257
must I complete a verification process before making PoS purchases?

Non-verified users can take advantage of the same system features as verified users, the only difference is in limits. When you are still not verified and you order a plastic card, you get a notification that explains the limits. Let me just quote it here:

- total cumulative lifetime card funding/transaction limit: $2,500

Card funding
-  max one-time funding: $500
-  max daily funding: $500
-  funding transactions per day: 2

Purchases
- transactions per day: no limit
- max daily spending: $1,000
- max total transactions: $2,500
- total card transactions: no limit

ATM withdrawals
- total withdrawal amount: $1,000
- max ATM transactions per day: 5
- max one-time withdrawal: $200
- total withdrawals per day: $400
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024
I'm interested in getting one of these cards, but my question is:  must I complete a verification process before making PoS purchases?
Welp, Advcash has been a nitemare, so far. First their deposit process is down. Second they are extremely slow on verification. They denied me the first time because my 300dpi photos weren't good enough, and have since sent 600 dpi and full documents... Nothing... almost a whole day. they are doing some kind of scam imo, but also let me say Bit-X is better with getting bitcoin into the account, but once again these tards don't verify fast. Why the hell do these buttholes take so long? I deposited bitcoin into Advcash and after a day or so still pending. would love to get a card from both, but both do not help their business at all, IMO so far.

You initiated a $20 funding via Bitcoin and paid $0.01 worth of Bitcoins to the address the system gave you instead of paying the amount the system prompted you to. Your transaction had to be completed manually as opposed to normal automated funding when people actually send the amount they initiate the funding for.

As for your ID verification, our requirements are pretty clear, the image has to be at least 600x600 in size, with today's phone and cameras, that should not be an issue for anybody. As soon as you uploaded that, your ID was verified. As for your proof of address, we do not accept partial documents. We need a scan of the whole thing without anything hidden etc. Our response is pretty clear on that as well. For most users, verification literally takes hours. I believe that is pretty fast.
legendary
#Free market
Nobody else have ordered that prepaid card? If you have ordered it, make a simple test and write here your thought! It will be more important, because you will help the other users in the choice of which prepaid 'bitcoin' card request.

Im using this card for a while and i can say it works just fine, and support is very friendly  Grin

Thanks again for your opinion.

Welp, Advcash has been a nitemare, so far. First their deposit process is down. Second they are extremely slow on verification. They denied me the first time because my 300dpi photos weren't good enough, and have since sent 600 dpi and full documents... Nothing... almost a whole day. they are doing some kind of scam imo, but also let me say Bit-X is better with getting bitcoin into the account, but once again these tards don't verify fast. Why the hell do these buttholes take so long? I deposited bitcoin into Advcash and after a day or so still pending. would love to get a card from both, but both do not help their business at all, IMO so far.

Gave you tried to contact both support? I know it takes 6 confirm and after your transaction is approved (or better accredited).
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Nobody else have ordered that prepaid card? If you have ordered it, make a simple test and write here your thought! It will be more important, because you will help the other users in the choice of which prepaid 'bitcoin' card request.

Im using this card for a while and i can say it works just fine, and support is very friendly  Grin
legendary
#Free market
legendary
#Free market
Added your 'personal email address' in the first page (only for semplicity, is this a problem?).

I guess all my contacts have been there this entire time. But OK Smiley

I forgot  that I've quoted your first post, sorry.

30 April 2015
Card Funding Situation.

You probably noticed that recently virtual and plastic card funding transactions are not always instant. This is caused by considerable delays in getting payments from our partners to our primary card account. These delays resulted in interruptions in the otherwise seamless process of funding and using that account. We are constantly working to minimize these delays and fund this account as often as we can. Nearest funding is later today, this is when most of today’s card transactions will be processed. We are also increasing our own reserves to prevent future delays from affecting the system. If your card funding transaction is still pending, you can always cancel it and have the funds returned to your wallet. You can also withdraw your funds using an e-currency of your choice, Bitcoin, Paxum, OKPay, Yandex.Money, or Payeer. Our primary objective for today is making sure these situations never happen again. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

*this is taken from News section from Advcash website.

Thanks for the information, however I am still thinking that this card is actually one of the best prepaid card (rechargeable with bitcoin).
legendary
30 April 2015
Card Funding Situation.

You probably noticed that recently virtual and plastic card funding transactions are not always instant. This is caused by considerable delays in getting payments from our partners to our primary card account. These delays resulted in interruptions in the otherwise seamless process of funding and using that account. We are constantly working to minimize these delays and fund this account as often as we can. Nearest funding is later today, this is when most of today’s card transactions will be processed. We are also increasing our own reserves to prevent future delays from affecting the system. If your card funding transaction is still pending, you can always cancel it and have the funds returned to your wallet. You can also withdraw your funds using an e-currency of your choice, Bitcoin, Paxum, OKPay, Yandex.Money, or Payeer. Our primary objective for today is making sure these situations never happen again. We sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused.

*this is taken from News section from Advcash website.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
Ok, i tested the card at ATM, and from 200 USD deposited on card, i could withdraw 189 USD, and still have 2 USD in balance so there is a 9 USD fee to withdraw from ATM

You can't say there is a $9 fee. USD withdrawals are $1.99, non-USD withdrawals are $2.99 + 2% currency conversion. All this information is available on our website: http://advcash.com/solutions/card/.

Well if you include the lower exchange rate then yes.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
BTC will change the world
I am also an ADVCash user for over 4 months now. I think I registered through a google ad, but can't recall exactly.

@rammy2k2 - I think their fee is 1.99$ but there are other fees (conversion fees and also some banks have their own fees). I am also from Romania and I think most ATMs convert the foreign currency to RON on the bank's rates, so that's where most of your 9$ got to.

All in all, I mostly use my card for P.O.S purchases and I like that I can fund it whenever I want to.
Ok, i tested the card at ATM, and from 200 USD deposited on card, i could withdraw 189 USD, and still have 2 USD in balance so there is a 9 USD fee to withdraw from ATM

You can't say there is a $9 fee. USD withdrawals are $1.99, non-USD withdrawals are $2.99 + 2% currency conversion. All this information is available on our website: http://advcash.com/solutions/card/.
legendary
legendary
UPDATE :
Card deposits not working , they have an issue which they hope to fix it today.

(talked with support)

Everything is fixed now and all pending transactions are currently being finalized.

We are sorry if this delay caused you any inconvenience. This was caused by a delay in getting wires from our partners, and we are working to prevent such downtimes in the future.

Hit me up directly if you have questions: [email protected]

I can confirm everything is ok now, transfer has been done to card.
UPDATE :
Card deposits not working , they have an issue which they hope to fix it today.

(talked with support)

Everything is fixed now and all pending transactions are currently being finalized.

We are sorry if this delay caused you any inconvenience. This was caused by a delay in getting wires from our partners, and we are working to prevent such downtimes in the future.

Hit me up directly if you have questions: [email protected]
Pages:
Jump to: