Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 26. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hmmm ask an ye shall reap rewards in plenty
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Indeed a very interesting project.... I really want to see it successfully completed.
Activity: 53
Activity: 51
Very interesting project,hope this project will succeed,i'm happy to join the airdrop.
Good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
This is yet another coin i think to invest in. I personally believe in this one and going to invest for this one. Don't disappoint us, you have followers
Activity: 29
ZipCoin is a good project.. Dev kindly make this project a success.. Trusting your team..
Activity: 322
interesting project joined the airdrop hope to be part of this project , im new to cyrpto world ..
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Very thorough and complete airdrop form. It looks like a great project I look forward to watching it unfold and follow it on social media. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 98
I am interested in the project of cryptocurrency, and I would like to look at your white paper to get a better understanding of the project
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
filled out the form for landing, I hope to get into the number of participants, the project is interesting, only 10 million markers, I will closely monitor
Activity: 67
seems like an interesting project. Looking forward for this project
Activity: 198
Activity: 147
An informative project indeed. Never seen anything like this nowadays.
Activity: 266
Good luck ZipCoin project. You want to offer really need a function of obtaining reliable information! This can be very popular! Good luck guys!
Activity: 166
This seems like an interesting project worth following. There are so many new tokens coming out right now that a few of them will find a niche. Good luck.
Activity: 294
Another successful project nd thats for sure,I will support Zipcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 38
Chinese and Japanese translator
Really a lot of task.
Anyway, I finished all. You told us this is the first education coin?
I think there are some other related coins.
Activity: 128
Another project to watch on. I hope this project would come to success.
Activity: 70
i think this nice project the devs and admind are working so hard for this to success.
Activity: 5
Thanks for airdrop. I hope this project can to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: