Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 27. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Are you able gonna do a bounty program?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
This is a nice project. We'll get paid for answering questions.. Very wonderful project
Activity: 238
Love this project hope to enter in exchanger soon .
Activity: 20
airdrop is distributed in january, I think it's too long, it can reduce zip coin enthusiasts.
Activity: 42
I am sure this will be a great project and I will continue to observe this project.
Activity: 34
Activity: 77
Thanks for airdrop .. is there any bounty campaign for the same .. it will best to gather the strong community
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Nice & interesting project, I'll keep an eye on this project. keep up the good work Dev..
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
By reading the road map it is proves that this project strong development team , I hope all  will go smooth as defined .
Activity: 20
I like this project. nice team and looking foward
I want to know if there will be any bounty campaign?
Very soon!

I think it 'll be better to avoid asking people to post to participate in the airdrop, they will spam the Thread and it may be deleted

Hi. That's something we considered, but in doing this, it could result in people using other's accounts to gain an advantage. We've already caught 4 people using other accounts to try to get the airdrop by requiring this.

Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Good luck!
We are contacting other exchanges asap.

Also, the projcet seems unique for me. I am very eager to see what will happen.
Good luck Dev Smiley

Yes. Soon. Stayed tuned in one of the channels.

the name is same with zippcoin (zpc), but zip token will have wallet erc20 and safety.

We chose the same because its easy to say and represents us "zipping" through the educational world and claiming it all for crypto.
Activity: 55
Very unique concept , I like the entire project waiting for your roadmap & website release .. Support you guys !!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I like this project. nice team and looking foward
Activity: 65
Looking forward for this project.already fill out the form and ready to be a part of this one
Activity: 46
join your community looking forward in your project
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Good luck!
Activity: 101
Great new project! Follwoing now!
Activity: 89
Merit: 11
Also, the projcet seems unique for me. I am very eager to see what will happen.
Good luck Dev Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
Having a business plan with a project that is doable is a musty for a crypto project  to succeed.  I've got a good first impression with this project.  Keep the good job.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: LinAliza
Forum rank: Member
ETH address2: 0x81e7E9A199dB47eb7e5dEf42a9b7d7e66e54F606
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: