Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 28. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 1263
Merit: 43
Nice project and cool name "zip", i love it. Waiting more update from zip for buy some zipcoin. Good luck..
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
😶😶😶😶😶
yes yes i get enthousiast of this project. 3 exchanges seems promising
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Great project with a wonderful developer, I see success in the near future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
like this project. nice team and looking foward
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
the name is same with zippcoin (zpc), but zip token will have wallet erc20 and safety.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Since Zipcoin growth is simulated from multiple sources, I look forward to a great future for this coin. Thanks for brining this to the table and looking forward to a successful implementation of this project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Quiet an interesting project right there, I will gladly want to ask bunch of question and communicate with millions of expert judge in your project.
Activity: 742
This is a excellent project,  zip I believe you,  and done fill this form. Hope can success like btc, always support your team.
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
I think it 'll be better to avoid asking people to post to participate in the airdrop, they will spam the Thread and it may be deleted
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
This is a Good project in the world. I hope this project success. And up to the moon. Good luck sir. I support this project
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
how many people in your team and how many programmers?
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
want to know more about this projec, and want to know if there will be bounty campaign later, if yes I want to participate, hopefully soon be held for the bounty campaign. This coin will be a great project but with a simple packaging like the name Zipcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
Hello, I like the idea. I'd like to know more about your algo that will check the answers. I'll stay tuned.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I very much hope to see this project with a good idea and the opportunity to organize the growth process qualitatively.
Activity: 5
Love it! Signed up and ready for ZipCoin to blow up (in a good way)!! Smiley
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
great project. hope they have crash course in crypto first. Smiley
Activity: 70
i like the project
I'll support this project to be success
we are looking forward to this success
Activity: 20
The 1st airdrop is open for a limited time. Get in now before its too late. Limited to 1,000 users with rewards up to $100,000.*
*Assuming ZipCoin reaches a $7M marketcap.
Activity: 20
What bounty options do you have?
We currently have an airdrop. Bounty will come soon. Check out the ANN again to see the airdrop.

I see that you arent only concerned about profits, also you have good ideas woth social issues too. Its great!
Thank you! We are disturbed by how many projects there are out there only seeking profits.

hi!! when your beta test begins?

New Year
Activity: 222
I see that you arent only concerned about profits, also you have good ideas woth social issues too. Its great!
Pages:
Jump to: