Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [AIRDROP] [ANN] [Pre-ICO]⚡ ZipCoin ⚡-❗ON THREE EXCHANGES❗| Education Market 🚀 - page 30. (Read 7831 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Q&A:

Any details about whitepaper and developer team profiles ?

White paper will be out in three days, check out website to see the countdown.

can we read the whitepaper before pre-ico? after all, we need more info to determine whether to join in

White paper release countdown is on the website. The website has been updated to contain the majority of what would be expected on a white paper if you want a preview. We have a lot of great things coming!

where to check roadmap?

https://zip-coin.com
Scroll to the bottom to see the roadmap.

Is there any mining options?

No. No coins will ever be made again, however, holders will receive the fees for exchanging ZipCoin on our future website.

How many tokens you offer on ICO?
2,000,000 ZIP in the Pre-ICO
5,000,000 ZIP in the ICO
and
1,500,000 ZIP in future promotions.

Small goal... I like it. That means early investors get more gains because the market cap is small

That is correct. We want to only ask for what we need, and thus our investors will receive a higher benefit for being part of the ZipCoin community.
sorry, where is the website link?

What will be the initial prie for trading?

Currently, its approximently $0.03 per ZIP. The highest buy order on an exchange, before we have even released the coins, is sititng at $0.035, a 15% increase.

do you use bounty portal? I heard it is really helpful for twitter, fb etc!

We might. The bounty should be out around the same time that the whitepaper is. You can see the countdown on our website. https://zip-coin.com

Can you send me a website address? Cant see it in the post

I have invested 3ETH to this project, so I am in.  

If you have, please fill out the form on the website for the Pre-ICO.

What if I’m not a US citizen, but I’ll invest being in USA?

That is 100% okay. We hope to go global.

do you have referral program for social media?

Yes. Contact one of the devs on Slack to be allowed into the referral program. You will be given 5% of everything bought + 8% on orders over 1 ETH.

Can you post the links to your social accounts?  

They are at the top of our post. Please click on the blue words to be redirected to them.

Hi Dev,
Your platform is essentially a platform for blogs, right? What then will the value of your token be?
Thank you.

We will actually be an online education program featuring individual questions and tutoring.

Check the top of our post. The links are the blue words. Thanks for your interest!
Support Wallets:
MyEtherWallet (Recommended)
MetaMask
Mist
Parity

We will provide support for MyEtherWallet as that is what we recommend.
Activity: 155
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi Dev,
Your platform is essentially a platform for blogs, right? What then will the value of your token be?
Thank you.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
What if I’m not a US citizen, but I’ll invest being in USA?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
ZipCoin is a new cryptocurrency based on Ethereum Network. Because of this, it has fast transactions and low fees. ZipCoin is promoted by The ZipCoin Project.
Activity: 166
do you use bounty portal? I heard it is really helpful for twitter, fb etc!
Activity: 13
How many tokens you offer on ICO?
Activity: 70
Activity: 47
Activity: 63
boooom !
can we read the whitepaper before pre-ico? after all, we need more info to determine whether to join in
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Any details about whitepaper and developer team profiles ?
Activity: 28
Great useful project! Good luck!
Where is your team located btw?

We are located in the Fort Worth area in Texas.
Activity: 38
Where is your team located btw?
Activity: 43
What is your goal for funding?

Our goal for Pre-ICO is 250 ETH. Our goal is smaller than most projects because we only want to request the funds that are needed for the project. We are not looking for a profit in the actual Pre-ICO/ICO as we are a community coin that will benefit from many users getting involved.

Small goal... I like it. That means early investors get more gains because the market cap is small
What is your goal for funding?

Our goal for Pre-ICO is 250 ETH. Our goal is smaller than most projects because we only want to request the funds that are needed for the project. We are not looking for a profit in the actual Pre-ICO/ICO as we are a community coin that will benefit from many users getting involved.

i love the promo of this coin. learn educate and get crypto. the first very good and inspired ann title. if you people have a bounty campaign..i want in.

We will have a bounty soon to get more people on board with the coin. If you want some now, you can get some at a discount now. Check out the Pre-ICO link before it is all taken.

this is so good that i might actually get into the token sale putting my very not big portfolio  Grin in this.

We hope to seeing you join our community!
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
this is so good that i might actually get into the token sale putting my very not big portfolio  Grin in this.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
i love the promo of this coin. learn educate and get crypto. the first very good and inspired ann title. if you people have a bounty campaign..i want in.
Pages:
Jump to: