Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 13. (Read 6530 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
September 21, 2018, 03:20:08 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Yes, it is possible to make good money via airdrops and simple bounties. The trick is to be able (and lucky) to spot that one good project that will take off. One could get up to 10 or even 50 dollars worth of a coin, during ico time via airdrops. And if that coin does a 100x, bam! You got yourself 5000€
Pretty simple. Now.... How to get a good airdrop? Well.. I don't know. Right now I think EverLife. Ai is a good one
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
September 21, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
I missed a lot of good airdrops, because of laziness. Now my practice is to do at least 3-4 airdrops a day. It doesn't take long, and it's better than doing nothing.
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 03:17:14 PM
To begin with, AirDrop is a way to transfer files. Over a wireless network from one device to another device. And it's very convenient. Many need this and this has the right to life.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
generate through the airdrop is very possible. but for the time it needs to select a reasonably careful about majority airdrop since almost either a scam and it's not a good thing. in heavy and certainly not work in accordance with the fee is received whose value is not how big too. better to focus that has big results as bounty.
I agree, but if there is a large audience that will register for your referral link, then you can earn on airdrops and more than in the bounty.
The most important thing is if we follow the Airdrop, don't expect too much because there are so many rushes in the airdrop. the best way if you want to make a profit is to follow Airdrop as much as possible - so the greater the chance you get profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
I think airdrop is good and bad, but good very little I came to a maximum of $ 300 , and all the rest are just very penny of money
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 21, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

according to me nowadays airdrops are such a waste of time, I have many coins in my ether wallet which I'm not transferring because most of the coins (70%) are not listed and which are listed there values are very less (< 2-3$) and even some coins has the price at which transaction fee will cost more then that.
Activity: 406
September 21, 2018, 03:02:01 PM
Well, while I with airdrop nothing good came , I think it's his time to spend on more productive things
Activity: 65
September 21, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
generate through the airdrop is very possible. but for the time it needs to select a reasonably careful about majority airdrop since almost either a scam and it's not a good thing. in heavy and certainly not work in accordance with the fee is received whose value is not how big too. better to focus that has big results as bounty.
I agree, but if there is a large audience that will register for your referral link, then you can earn on airdrops and more than in the bounty.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 02:41:51 PM
I participated for 2 months in Airdrops and did not receive even 20% of the tokens from the projects I participated in. Moreover, all the tokens that I received now cost so much that they are not even enough for a commission!
Activity: 208
September 19, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

No its is not, I think doing airdrop is a waste of time and it should be ignore. they only want your information and they dont alwys give out tokens as promised.all of them are scams
Activity: 245
September 19, 2018, 02:33:36 PM
To get a coin on the crypto market i think there are many methods and forms of Airdrop that are popular and very potential. But this form was two years ago very good and potential but now i do not see the same as before because now there are so many virtual and deceitful that make us spend time and effort.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 19, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

Sometimes ago i also follow those channels too. honestly yes you can earn big amount coin/token from good airdrop project. but now a days its too rare. because many scam project just destroy airdrop earn system day by day.
Activity: 343
September 19, 2018, 01:39:56 PM
In my opinion Airdrop is very valuable and a good work for all of us. It does not take too much time that you can make money. And this job requires a lot of responsibility and effort. But for many people they think that wasting time because they choose the wrong goals and translate.
Activity: 252
September 19, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
Airdrop is really a wasting of time, although back in the day, people used to get a huge amount from it like the bounty. Nowadays, you will get the token/coin from airdrop but either they will never be able to be listed on exchanges or if getting listed, those will be a couple of bucks which make no sense.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
September 19, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
Last year when I got into airdrops I was making pretty good money. I got a couple worth over $1000 and several worth over $100. But I stopped doing most of them because they'll promise lot but it ends up being worth maybe a dollar.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 01:28:15 PM
When I participated in Airdrop in the winter, I spent a lot of my time in the empty, I just lost it. Now I will not recommend anyone to Airdrop because there are so many options in the Internet to spend their time with a significantly greater benefit.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 19, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
While this did follow airdrops I think less effective. many of the things that makes these airdrops program become less nice for us to do. I myself have also been lazy join airdrops, I focus on the bounty or mining.
Activity: 392
September 18, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
It is but you have to be ready to go through the market, spend your time doing research and making time for you to participate in a lot of airdrops since there is  a lot of them that do not pay out the coins that they promised. But once you find a good airdrop, the reward always makes it worth it to do the airdrops

That's true and i have read so many testimonies in this forum about their big profit from an airdrop and i am actually one of those who testified how good and worthy an airdrop can be. But nowadays, the airdrops are already plagued with so many scams that will make you lose your interest on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
September 18, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
Airdrop is nowadays are scams and useless when i joined airdrop last year are the best you can earn $100 every sign up of airdrop form. I will definetely not recommended to join an airdrop.
Activity: 518
September 18, 2018, 01:41:15 AM
It is but you have to be ready to go through the market, spend your time doing research and making time for you to participate in a lot of airdrops since there is  a lot of them that do not pay out the coins that they promised. But once you find a good airdrop, the reward always makes it worth it to do the airdrops
Pages:
Jump to: