Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 14. (Read 6530 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 05:20:49 AM
generate through the airdrop is very possible. but for the time it needs to select a reasonably careful about majority airdrop since almost either a scam and it's not a good thing. in heavy and certainly not work in accordance with the fee is received whose value is not how big too. better to focus that has big results as bounty.

But bounties need good accounts. And the ability to understand at least a little in the projects. Drops will give this understanding at the initial stage.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 05:08:39 AM
generate through the airdrop is very possible. but for the time it needs to select a reasonably careful about majority airdrop since almost either a scam and it's not a good thing. in heavy and certainly not work in accordance with the fee is received whose value is not how big too. better to focus that has big results as bounty.
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 04:35:18 AM
I think airdrops is a Scam. None of the airdrops didn't pay me for participating and I just lost time.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
I don't think there is much meaning in joining the airdrops, because it's hard to get benefits from airdrops. Most of the airdrops now have no profit, so I won't spend too much time here, I think it will take more time. It is a better choice to find excellent cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
Airdropped coins are meagre compared to other forms of social tasks or bounties. Earning from airdrops is usually hard and scarce. Often, the little or much you have will exchange for next to nothing.
Airdrop coins, I strongly believe, is a free investment for the long term on the simple reason that generally believed, coin price will increase and stabilise over a long time, in hopes that the project really succeeds.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 03:52:20 AM
It's not worth it. Don't waste your time on it. If you want to get free tokens and make some money in crypto then it's better to pay attention to bounty campaigns.
Activity: 390
September 17, 2018, 03:51:27 AM
they just want free way for promote using airdrop schema, so many airdrop hunter run their task and get shitcoin.
i'm never trust in any airdrop campaign
Activity: 275
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 03:40:06 AM
Based in my observation and experience,not all airdrop is worth it right now.Some are scam.They want to collecr money and run.But some airdrop now is useful esp. if the team is vey hands on and serious about the project.Much better to chose a good project which represents their goal and purpose of building the project.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 03:37:40 AM
Airdrops is a waste of time. I participated in five airdorps and not one I did not pay.
Activity: 16
September 17, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
I don't know if I've never followed Airdrop if I'm thankful if you don't just enjoy it, maybe one day the payment from Airdrop can buy a house or apartment
Activity: 266
September 17, 2018, 02:35:26 AM
Airdrops is not worth the time. Most of them don't pay and you just do your job for free.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
September 17, 2018, 02:32:49 AM
If you are just newbie in this forum then airdrops can really be worth your time while waiting to become higher rank and participate in bounties with higher rewards. But as you go on participating bounties, eventually airdrops will become too small for you.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:28:30 AM
It is conceivable to win quality Airdrop however the odds are very uncommon and above all else aidrops are not commendable on the grounds that the sum is just to remunerate the exchange charge which is dismal !
Activity: 48
September 17, 2018, 02:15:34 AM
In as much as the rate of scam in airdrops are very high and most do not really pay big, there are still some that are good and are worth participating in and that is why people still do it, it shows that they are getting something tangible from it, it only requires good time for you to be able to search and find the good ones.
Activity: 48
September 17, 2018, 01:58:12 AM
I really don't like airdrops so much, it takes your time, you give personal data away and you make often very small amount of tokens, bounties are better for me.
Activity: 84
September 17, 2018, 01:55:35 AM
Opinion about airdrops in recent years is not entirely unambiguous, it seems to me that now people have become less comfortable with airdrops, because they want more than just your data.
Activity: 82
September 17, 2018, 01:38:51 AM
Of course , participating in Airdrops was very useful once, but nowadays most of them are tricked by hackers to deceive people.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:33:01 PM
Yes it is worth it, because you just spend just a little more time on your social media in return for a token. But make sure to choose the best airdrop to participate that give you a good income.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
September 16, 2018, 09:02:37 PM
yes is it its a free token that projects will give us to know more about their projects some airdrop is not true but lots of airdrop are real and reliable so dont miss a chance for that coin that they will give us we will use it maybe not today but in the future
Activity: 68
September 16, 2018, 08:15:14 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
It is possible to make money from Airdrops although the chances are very slim and rare. Most of the airdrops do amount to time wasting without tangible payments.
Pages:
Jump to: