Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 12. (Read 6530 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:39:00 PM
I think not all airdrops ar supported, in spite of all the inconvenience since currently a days some of airdrops ar entice and wasting your chance and energy once you close up their form. regardless, before you have got to hitch Associate in Nursingy airdrops you need initial entire an examination concerning them for you to stay up an important separation from entice
Activity: 644
September 23, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Airdrops do not bring profit. At the moment, I do not consider this type of earnings because it has become useless. It was profitable a year ago.
for some reason this year Airdrop does look very sad because there are so many results from Airdrop that are useless.
Therefore, instead of wasting time following Airdrop, it is better to follow a more appropriate Bounty because this guarantees success even though there is no denying that Bounty is also at risk of failure.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 04:17:42 PM
By joining an airdrop you can earn free tokens but most of them are not worth to spend time on it. Last year was the best year for airdrops. Now it is better to spend your time to join a bounty campaign.

He agrees, on it you should not spend the time. But this year even bounty campaign do not make desired profit. Many do not release tokens on the exchange, and those which leave do not cost practically anything.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 23, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
In airdrop to earn it is possible I myself did it repeatedly. Although now in a falling market, any airdrop gives less than last year. In such a market, the coin that has sunk into the exchange is almost worthless and I will sell it almost to 0. And recently companies distribute fewer tokens to the large number of people, although this was not the case in the previous year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 04:06:53 PM
You can still make good money from airdrop only if you have a channel with huge followers that uses your link to sign up and that gives you refer bonus, but outside that it's quite difficult to rely on airdrop today cus most of them are just scam and without good project. And also some persons have been abusing the airdrop campaign with multiple accounts, at the end of the day when they hit exchange there is a huge dump, that makes other airdroppers coin worthless.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 03:49:01 PM
Airdrops do not bring profit. At the moment, I do not consider this type of earnings because it has become useless. It was profitable a year ago.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
I don't think airdrop is worth the stress in my own personal opinion but if you know how to play your way around it to know the good ones among the many airdrop around because there are lots of fake ones out there to the extent that they have out-numbered the number of good ones. So base on this I won't support wasting time on airdrop
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
September 23, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
Airdrops give such a very smal amount of tokens that sometimes the fee for sending them to an exchange is even bigger than the profit you gain after selling them.
So I personally have made up my mind that airdrops are a waste of time and won't even want to spend a minute on registering for an airdrop.
Activity: 162
Merit: 11
^_^10 years BCT^_^
September 22, 2018, 07:21:21 PM
Airdrop is a very cool chance to earn. Just need to properly use the tools that the Internet offers you for this. You need to find them.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 05:17:28 PM

I spent two whole months to participate in many Airdrops and came to the conclusion that I spent time on this empty work. I think you should not waste time on it because more than 80% of the Airdrops have not been paid to me and the tokens sent to me do not cost anything.
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 01:02:25 PM
I can not say that they are now yielding big profits , if they do then I think they should all be stored a very long time to give money
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

Like what everyone said, airdrops was just a waste of time only, especially if some of the airdrops requiring you to submit KYC for you to be accepted to their bounty airdrops, I advise you not to join in it, don't sacrifice your personal data information in just a small amount of rewards you could get to their programs.
Activity: 448
September 22, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
I think it's still worth it. Airdrop is very popular with bounty hunters, but you will still get a lot of spam, so many people leave it
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
airdrops is not good altime. actually it's depending on your luck. airdrops give are free token. you can participate in and get earn some profit. you needed proper knowledge about it. before participate you should checking project. most of the airdrops are giving token. but it depending project success.
Activity: 700
September 22, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
I can not say that airdrop something to bring at the moment , very much involved in them I think just don't need them to do and waste time
with lots of failed Airdrops, it made a lot of people disappointed and I understood that because I also experienced it, many Airdrop tokens are just a display in wallets and even a lot of coins that are old but have no market, so this is a waste of time. but maybe one day Airdrop can be very beneficial if crypto is growing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 22, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

from what i've learned at this forum, i can say many people complain afterwatds that they have been scammed or just gou nothing or even they cryptowallets has been robbed
Activity: 126
September 21, 2018, 03:29:55 PM
I can not say that airdrop something to bring at the moment , very much involved in them I think just don't need them to do and waste time
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
September 21, 2018, 03:22:35 PM
By joining an airdrop you can earn free tokens but most of them are not worth to spend time on it. Last year was the best year for airdrops. Now it is better to spend your time to join a bounty campaign.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 21, 2018, 03:22:23 PM
I missed a lot of good airdrops, because of laziness. Now my practice is to do at least 3-4 airdrops a day. It doesn't take long, and it's better than doing nothing.

You're right. It's better than doing nothing. But it's better to spend this time on participating in bounty campaigns. There you can earn much better.
Activity: 490
September 21, 2018, 03:21:40 PM
Well, while I with airdrop nothing good came , I think it's his time to spend on more productive things
Airdrops can not offer anything good. Free tokens can not cost very much. And you will never make big money this way.
Pages:
Jump to: