Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 15. (Read 6530 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
September 16, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
Recently, I do not participate in the antrip because I think this is a waste of time. These tokens either do not pay out or they then cost nothing.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 08:04:59 PM
I think the airdrop will make money but the results may not be accepted in accordance with expectations. At this time we can see that a lot of coin for who has no value. Of course with such conditions many people keep coins airdrop feel disappointed. And I now have not joined several airdrops as more interested in campaign gifts.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
Yes there is money on airdrops too just doing an easyvtask wait to be paid then sell on market once get good price but many airdrop didnt work out so well,  lucky if you get extra money on it.. But nothing to lose since its free just keep joining for it hate to miss something worth when you slip the opportunity.. It wont take all your day though..but Consider trading and joining bounties too..  
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
September 16, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
Maybe it is worth it if you are joining to a airdrop with good project. But for me it is really worth it because most of them the token has now value or very low that they given. But you can still  join to airdrop if you want if you think it's worth it to join.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

The number of airdrops that really worth participating in are very negligible. To me, no need wasting time on airdrops as the success rate is very small.

yes success rate is verry small but do you think that bounty campaigns have a higher success rate ?  No .

both of them are the same in my opinion because i experience joining both airdrops and bounties and for over 5 that i joined i only get 1 rewards  . 

The bad part of it is that the rewards or the coin that i recieve isnt verry impressive after a long time working from them .
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?
The number of airdrops that really worth participating in are very negligible. To me, no need wasting time on airdrops as the success rate is very small.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
Yeah I don't think that there is some big work day not performed and I think for the better , you can spend your time on more profitable business
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2018, 07:42:06 PM
Engage in airdrop I think it's just wasting your time. Most of the airdrop is of no value, most of them are scam. I have been involved in a lot of airdrop for a long time. But all I get is just 1 2 dollars. I feel it's really time consuming.

actually it doesn't matter if you want to keep following the Airdrop program and I don't think it takes much time because we only need to register and then wait for the ICO to finish to get the token.

Yes, although there are many who are scam, at least if they follow more than 10 airdrops, one or more will be successful and have value, if we are lucky and careful in choosing it. it's pretty good for me if I get a good token and make a lot of time to find the airdrop that will be followed.

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 07:40:55 PM
Engage in airdrop I think it's just wasting your time. Most of the airdrop is of no value, most of them are scam. I have been involved in a lot of airdrop for a long time. But all I get is just 1 2 dollars. I feel it's really time consuming.

actually it doesn't matter if you want to keep following the Airdrop program and I don't think it takes much time because we only need to register and then wait for the ICO to finish to get the token.

Yes, although there are many who are scam, at least if they follow more than 10 airdrops, one or more will be successful and have value, if we are lucky and careful in choosing it. it's pretty good for me if I get a good token and make a lot of time to find the airdrop that will be followed.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
While I can't say that was good money , was a drop in February for around $ 300 but most of these drops were not )
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
September 16, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Basically, an airdrop is a free money and all it takes is a few minute to participate so why not participate on it?

yes, it is possible to make money from it. I remember my first airdrop and earned around 600 usd.
Activity: 130
September 16, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

I can say not all airdrops are useless their are also legits airdrops that are worthy. I also joined airdrops because for me  I truly received free tokens. But I was very vigilant in selecting the airdrops because their are some airdrops are not legits.
Activity: 149
September 16, 2018, 07:23:27 PM
Airdrops had become a comparative topic and also a dream program for the wider community. That's because it's famous for a free system and the results are also quite promising. But now it's different, the majority of tokens that are produced from airdrops are now not so good and can't last for a long time, making people call them scams. I personally am not interested in airdrops.
to be honest I myself also less interested in airdrops, moreover, I also participate one time only. because I think the airdrops less so made me sure, appraisal and much of it was slanted so it made me think again.
Airdrops could be worth doing if there wan't a lot of participants doing the campaign. Most Airdrops don't have that much funds that would cover everybody's wallet with a substantial amount of money.
Activity: 299
September 16, 2018, 07:18:18 PM
Activity: 134
September 16, 2018, 07:17:54 PM
Airdrops had become a comparative topic and also a dream program for the wider community. That's because it's famous for a free system and the results are also quite promising. But now it's different, the majority of tokens that are produced from airdrops are now not so good and can't last for a long time, making people call them scams. I personally am not interested in airdrops.
to be honest I myself also less interested in airdrops, moreover, I also participate one time only. because I think the airdrops less so made me sure, appraisal and much of it was slanted so it made me think again.
Activity: 144
September 16, 2018, 07:14:43 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 16, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
In Airdrop there are a lot of tasks, it is necessary to join the groups, to subscribe for pages and all this for unclear what tokens. There is such option that these tokens there will be no dollar also. So my verdict - it does not cost that.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 06:58:20 PM
May be airdrops worth it or not can be view from two different perspectives, so the one you choose depends on you and aspects in which you are looking it from, for example airdrops are just free money in which you will just register and you will receive your stakes though it might be small, but now there are lots of scam project out there.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 16, 2018, 06:45:25 PM
I think that is worth spending time on Airdrop and you'll be able to earn. only need to carefully study the project in which you are going to participate that would not get to the scammers
Activity: 41
September 16, 2018, 06:41:45 PM
Airdrop does not have the capacity at the exchange, so that the token is lost. I also like to do bonuses with airdrop, its very simple operation and easy to get some token.
Pages:
Jump to: