Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop !! is it worth it ! - page 16. (Read 6530 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
Airdrops are useless. For several months I participated in many projects, but almost all of them deceived me. Now I do not join them.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 04:35:40 PM
I would rather participate in just a few airdrops from reputable ICO projects rather than a bunch of projects that will just give me coins in amounts that won't even cover the gas fee.
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 04:33:52 PM
There are still good airdrops that can generate you something, you just have to look around the garbage, also do not expect much of airdrops, remember that what the number of coins that you can earn will be directly related to the amount of effort it requires, so that's why airdrops are usually  worthless
Activity: 69
September 16, 2018, 04:31:20 PM
Because we don't know about the aerial footage in the future. Of course, airdrop is used by companies to help spread the word that they are launching their token or coin.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
Yes, I myself performed about 4 months something worthwhile I got nothing , I think a waste of time, it is better to choose another occupation
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
If you have nowhere to spend your time and you want to earn some money you can try to participate in airdrop companies. Sometimes by the way I received them more than for the bounty of the company.
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
September 16, 2018, 05:49:43 AM
I see many people following the Airdrop channels

They enter every Airdrop , Share posts on Twitter and Facebook

Is it possible to make some money from Airdrops

If Yes is it worth this the time and work?

First of all the definition of Airdrop according to Wikipedia:

An airdrop is a distribution of a cryptocurrency token or coin, usually for free, to a large number of wallet addresses. Airdrops are primarily implemented as a way of gaining attention and new followers, resulting in a larger user-base and a wider disbursement of coins.

The purpose is to gain attention and gather new followers, the question on this thread if is it possible to make some money from Airdrops? It is obvious that the answer to this question is YES of course we can earn money thru Airdrops and a lot of people are earning in this way though there are lots of scams we can't eliminate that possibility of participating in a scam airdrops there's high percentage that we earn thru airdrop participation. The problem today is that the percentage of earnings is a low or little amount of money due to lots of participants.

Also, choose the right or project with the high potential for success!
For me it's a no, I joined almost 15 AirDrops and even a single one of them can be traded in an exchange because it's too low to cover the exchange minimum trade and I find it a waste of my time.
Maybe you have to add more effort in choosing the best project, I checked the background of the project before participating in that airdrop and also joined airdrop from the project I joined on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 04:58:34 AM

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Latel, not really. There used to be times at the end of 2017 where Airdrops were worth alot more, now for the same tasks (facebook, twitter, telegram etc..) you get approx. 2-5$ which is really low. There are few airdrops out there that are worth more but those are rare. Personally, I do not join for airdrops anymore because they really feel like waste of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 16, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
Airdrop is the easiest way to make money in Crypto world, but now Airdrop started so much scam so I do not like it. I am now more focused on Bounty.
Activity: 7
September 15, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
As I see it, particular airdrops may turn out to be productive but capturing a sufficient profit from token drops will stand a mainly impractical project for almost all us.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 15, 2018, 07:12:11 PM
For me it's a no, I joined almost 15 AirDrops and even a single one of them can be traded in an exchange because it's too  low to cover the exchange minimum trade and I find it a waste of my time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 15, 2018, 07:07:51 PM
It's possible to earn tokens through airdrops but you need to choose wisely and don't enter every project you can. Remember that our personal info is very important and you don't want to give it away easily.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 06:44:32 PM
Everyone knows that to find a fine airdrop bounty is very hard. I think it’s only worth it if you have a lot of free time to spend for it. Because people don’t get a good profit from most airdrops.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
September 15, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

If Yes is it worth this the time and work ?

Currently I do not participate in almost any airdrop
Campaigns prefer to see the best even with the length of time
Because in the end you get a good amount
But you have to choose real campaigns.
Activity: 579
September 15, 2018, 06:39:47 PM
for now i think is not worth it for following airdrop campaign, because many airdrop get scam before they paid participant and just ollected participant personal information
It's very sad, but it's happening. I have long since ceased to participate in airdrop. I think this is not worth my time.
and I generally do not consider the possibility of participating in an airdrop. After I read a lot of negative information about this activity environment, I refuse to participate.
Activity: 172
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 15, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
for now i think is not worth it for following airdrop campaign, because many airdrop get scam before they paid participant and just ollected participant personal information
It's very sad, but it's happening. I have long since ceased to participate in airdrop. I think this is not worth my time.
Activity: 46
September 15, 2018, 06:25:54 PM
Well I have come to discover ever since I join actively the cryptocurrency world that airdrops most time are a failure there is really nothing to gain from air drop so I feel it's a waste of time
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg
September 15, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
in my opinion, the airdrop can be profitable, but it would be very difficult to find the profit because there are many projects that fail and cannot develop well there, so it really needs special attention so that airdrop can bring money to its users.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 06:14:35 PM
You could make some money on airdrops but the chances are slim these days as project are starved of funds and many turn out to be scams, if you are lucky,you may hit the good one, it is helpful to do some research before you Jon airdrops
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
September 15, 2018, 06:10:04 PM
Well if it is free then you have nothing to lose. If there are hidden terms, then you need to find out. I've seen many with hidden obligations which are worthless. Some are good ones, the best I got are deeponion and byteball, they are simply free and you get money for free, it's incredible.
Pages:
Jump to: