Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 17. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
this token will be realeased at ethereum networrk?
hmm.. ethereum network so slow because kitty and price to send no cheap.
Activity: 66
what we need here is we can be sure that the project is run clearly and contained in the roadmap and whitepaper, hopefully I am not disappointed with this one
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Many participants have participated. Although the thread only contains some information, but I am interested in this project and it seems very promising. Hopefully there is still a chance for me to join in it. I believe the project is potentially big in the future. Supports this project completely. Good luck ALFA.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
It would be really nice if you could give us more information on this project aside from transferring assets to heirs. Any investor would want more than that.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
"All You Need To Know About ALFA avoid probate, and seamlessly transfer your assets to your heirs"

Not sure how this really works. Does this cover all types of assets?
Activity: 45
if i want to join your logo contest , where i can send and reach you ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Its up to you , if you want a good project . You need an adviser that can help you in every day work because this is project is not easy to manage if you are solo . More individual need your promising project so every person join in your project is one of your hands to achieve success . Hope you more success in you plan ,Have a nice day .  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I think that it is a very interesting project.
We hope for future development so we hope that information such as progress situation and listing to the new exchange will be disclosed quickly.
Activity: 54
need start from some good site with total info about future plan. On what stage there project now
Activity: 41
I think with the build of an algorithm and wallet itself, this token will look more exclusive and superior in the future , maybe with a high price for the beginning
Activity: 2
Hello dev, dont you think the total supply is too small for the potential social network?
Activity: 187
Joined the project. Waiting for white paper release. The total supply is only 1 million coin which is a very good number as lesser number will result in better pricing of tokens. I wish the project achieve great success. I will be keeping a keen eye on this project.
Activity: 60
what project will you run with this token, what to do with the heirs?
Activity: 239
Roadmap is clear.  If i understood well :
-fair airdrop distribution( with investors possible to get listed quicker)
- community token  , since you are looking to expand with some members here.  
From what i understood,  the goal is a token who rewards hodlers so why not set up dividends or any kind to guarantee this first goal
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
The project looks a bit rough around the edges, but I think the openness of the dev (team) is promising.
Activity: 76
This is what I have been thinking for a long time. What if I die, how do my next of next of kin retrieve my crypto investments? This is a good concept, I hope dev pulls it through. They need all the support from crypto users as much as they can get to get this project going.
Activity: 7
Your total supply is very small, but I still do not know exactly what your project is doing. Can you describe the details?
Activity: 3
Is your project on the Ethereum chain? If so, how can you guarantee faster ,I look forward to seeing your roadmap and white paper
Activity: 322
 LISTING TOKEN TO EXCHANGES - 20% (maybe less)

do you mean it will be a donate or ICO after the airdrops? whats the hard cap?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Have joined the Airdrop... What a awesome project? Is there bounty campaign?

once the website and whitepaper release , we will announce bounty Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: