Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 16. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
ONE OF THE BEST CONCEPT OUT THERE.. that should function promisingly, performing well from all sides, with an awesome core group, this will surely hit big. Good Luck to this Nice and Fresh Concept Admin/Dev  Smiley

Worth Sharing to all Social Media Platforms!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Airdrop and Bounty Hunter
Hi dev do you have bounty program?
Activity: 14
Hello dev, beside from being use as crypto currency is there any other purpose for this project? like funding something or any vision for this what will be the future...
Activity: 55
This is really good opportunity for all to be part of it .. I am waiting for new road map & exchange detail about the listing .
Activity: 106
Project really great & eagerly waiting to see it on exchange for  trade
Activity: 227
Thanks for this airdrop ALFA token. Nice to see one more project based ethereum network and hope some congestions in this network would be solved soon and this project will be successful.
Activity: 1
have u spread  the ICO pre-sale news... dont forget to make a real project, like for buying any goods
Activity: 38
Great project dev, I love what you are doing and I want to be a. Part of this great project and ready to make investments. I want to know of the prospects on investments.
Activity: 398
This looks like a different community token, one with very small supply, only 1 million, that was a good decision, should prople the price up, let's see how this develops!
Activity: 73
I'm looking forward to see an elaborate information on how this statement "All You Need To Know About ALFA avoid probate, and seamlessly transfer your assets to your heirs" will be achieve. All the best team.
Activity: 21
How we can help each other in this team environment??
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This project is promising and i think that it will be success soon. Good team work guys, Hoping for the good future ahead.
Activity: 98
Look like a good project that can succeed hope this goes to the market. Wish all participants of Airdrop to be able to get there coin successfully and distributed accordingly. Well documented by the team! Good luck to this project!
Activity: 38
It is a great project and promising project with a capability to excel
ALFA had a potential to soar high in the near future, I can't wait to see it. Patiently following for more information to be given on the project  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain OLBITX
In how soon you expect to bring your project for auction?
Activity: 588
you know a good campaign when it has a very rare type of program. i like it and very curios how things will mature. quite hopeful for this campaign. good luck devs and will definitely take part here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 112
ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster , this is not one person project , everyone here in crypto world are involve , this will be The very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players.

We can see here that this project will be great and successful and im  very glad to be part of it. It has a good purpose project that is very helpful and convenient to everyone. Goodluck to the project team! We will support you.
Activity: 168
We are standing on this website for sharing tokens, bounties, new ICO,WP etc. Thus we hope everytime that we might get new tokens , at least

tokens which will be shown in progress. I hope this project will be one of them.

Thanks for Airdrop.

Have a nice day,
Activity: 70
Good job DEV.

I participate,
wait for news

GOOD LUCK
Activity: 107
I know whitepaper is not finished, but can you explain us how you do expect  to make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster ?
Pages:
Jump to: