Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 15. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
the intriguing project with: hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster
look forwarn when get tokens ALFA! thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 510

I don't have money to help/donate you but I have a manpower to share your project on social media like facebook and twitter. I am waiting for the roadmap to be released and whitepaper. You will make new history can make ALFA become popular.
Activity: 70
The idea of the ALFA project itself is very interesting and promising. A fair and rapid distribution of assets among the heirs is worthy of implementation. But I would like much more information about ALFA Token. I supported the project with the hope for further development. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 644
I really hope that transaction fees in blockchain network will be lowered.
Waiting for the next update. Good luck team dev !
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Whitepaper is good. Map is perfect. Looked through, all beautiful. Support in social media advert and blog campaign. If needed Pm me.
Activity: 30
Hello team, can the bot on telegram group be removed so we can talk to each other without interruption. This is my suggestion. thanks. Nice project
Activity: 36
Team work will be the only way out here. Can we start identifying roles to play and assigning task and identifying our specialties. This way we will be fast and grow together. Nice project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
This coin has a lot of potential, and if you have this coin, you must keep it for a while.
Activity: 123
This is an interesting project. Will join this project and support it. Success. Telegram group is not functional to me. Can we all start chatting in telegram. It looks dull to me.
Activity: 110
Lets see where this ends up. I am very new to cryptocurrencies so eager to learn

Hello Newbie this is a strong project backed up by the community, Join fully because its a sure success.
Activity: 11
Time is an intangible value, sometime underestimated, working to find a way to make transaction faster it will be a huge challenge. just to drop some crazy ideas: plan on redundan nodes, may be someway to get a parallel networking working underground.
Activity: 120
This is a nice asset crypto backed by the community. Perfect and good team spirit. Lets us a join to build this. Am proud of ALFA token. Any signature bounty so I can support.
Activity: 42
This will make room for better transfer of properties and assets to the rightful heir or heirs. It will also eliminate conflicts connected with transfer of assets.
Activity: 137
thanks a lot! Greetings to all members of the alpha team!  I want to fully invovled in this project. Can the roles you need be listed. This is a community project so lets know the roles that you are seeking to fill, that is available,
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
0xA41b174533632C507eF76503c764d3bf45cCf07b
Hello community, I have a suggestion. there is no much communication on the telegram group. I think is because of the group butler. Can that be removes so that there will be a flow in communication. Who is for my suggestion?
Activity: 2492
Merit: 761
how do you want to cope with troubles caused with cryptokitties?
Activity: 159
Nice community project. I give y full support to this community. If you need and support like social media or blogging, Am available and at your service. thanks
Activity: 241
I really taught I applied for this, Am applying again is as if the form is changed. Pls paddon me.

Going through the website and white paper, this is a community project so we will together build a solid coin.

With ALFA token we will make hodl of assets of cryptocurrency cheaper and faster , this is not one person project , everyone here in crypto world are involve , this will be The very first Community Token Project where everyone is Team players.
Activity: 32
please update your website and roadmap as soon that you can , for attract people , you need that to convince them
Activity: 48
how many airdrops participants should be for 5 rounds airdrops? wish that you just publish the website first before the donation begins
Pages:
Jump to: