Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 25. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 132
July 09, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
No,all the altcoins are not  scam.Some of the altcoins have great potential growth and they gives a good return in future.You have to research on altcoin before investing wheather it is scam or not.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:21:31 AM
A lot of good coins, and of course there is a Scam, you just need to choose a good coin for investment.
Activity: 76
July 09, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
I think most of them are like that. I will clean them all up to 5 years and I think there will be a total of 10 coins after cleaning
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
SEMUX www.semux.org
July 09, 2018, 06:11:26 AM
All the Altcoins are scam? That's wrong!As long as altcoins are profitable - they are an ideal means of earning. And they will live for a long time.
Activity: 102
July 09, 2018, 05:59:41 AM
No, I don't think so. Although Bitcoin is currently truly decentralized, Altcoin is smarter and their technology is better. Although the user group is better than Bitcoin, I don't think they are scams, even though there are scams.
Activity: 130
July 09, 2018, 05:57:31 AM
Lol.... What's the meaning of scam to you?
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Nope. That's what they though about Dogecoin too but it's one of the most expensive alt coins to date. Not all alt coins are scams just because bitcoins are king. You're sadly mistaken, my friend. Always give these alt coins a chance because they're practically more useful compared to bitcoins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 09, 2018, 03:04:41 AM
many were trying to discourage young people in cryptoworld , some says that bitcoin is now dead , those people maybe a victim of so many scams here that is why they act like that not all coins are scams although some coins has lesser value than others so they think that it is a scam. Definitely there are scam but eventually not all of them but majority of them
Activity: 80
July 09, 2018, 02:57:35 AM
Not all are scams, there are many alt projects. Some of them just imitate bitcoin, most of which are cash competition or failure projects. If you don't identify it, your investment will be lost.
Activity: 74
July 09, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
Not all altcoins are scams, don't make such judgement because there are so many proven and tested altcoins in the market that is already working. I think that someone just want to sell our coin in low price so that they can gain profit from it. The market is down right now and not the right time to sell the coins. I know that most of the altcoins are scams  but some are good project. You just need to choose the right coin to invest in. Not all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 02:41:37 AM
Not all bro. Believe me it's not. I benefited from it many times and I earned almost $1000 since I started. From airdrops to bounties, I never buy tokens from token sale. Just pure bounties and airdrops. I mean you can't generalized that because of one token or altcoin project scammed you, you think its all a scam.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
July 09, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
Well, not all altcoins are a scam, but a lot of them are definitely shitcoins. Some more established altcoins such as Ethereum, Monero, Neo, Litecoin, Cardano, and many others are good altcoins.
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 02:07:23 AM
No, not all. I still believe that there is 30% of alts that is real and we can make profit to that 30%. i've been encountered 3 scams consistent. but i still continue and not letting go. I know that someday they will washout all the scams here and they will build an security that modify the real and the fake.
Activity: 294
July 08, 2018, 07:57:30 PM
I know that it is now rampant with the emergence of ICO that gave birth to a scam altcoins, but I do not think that makes all the ICOs in this crypto scam. I believe that there are still many ICOs that can generate many benefits. It can be found by looking more closely and carefully in all aspects. An ICO that can meet all aspects with detail, it will have a great chance to give birth to altcoins with a reliable ability to continue to grow in the marketplace until the future.
Activity: 40
July 08, 2018, 07:47:23 PM
not off all altcoin scam, you should really know the background and also the potential of the coin before you choose to invest your money, the review of some people you can make one of the referrals before you invest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 07:47:08 PM
Why do people always saying that alt coins are scams, you're just wasting you're time in here. Everywhere, we can see many scam and other negative things happening in a investment, it's normal. There are good ICOs there and some of them are scams, don't consider all of the alt coins as a scam.

The main reason why op is whining about altcoins is because they hate altcoins . op maybe only invested in bitcoin , that is why he is trying is best to take altcoins down .

Other sceneario that i can think of is the op maybe have been scammed on many altcoins that he invest. If not scammed , he maybe loose all of his capital because he doesnt know how to handle his emotions  or he maybe lacking of knowledge in regards to crypro investments.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 07:42:19 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

what he says is not true, lots of nice altcoins besides ethereum and dash, his example is, eos, tron, lympo and many more, according to my predictions eos will be very famous
Activity: 35
July 08, 2018, 07:42:13 PM
I think everyone is free to express his opinion. It is up to us to accept that opinion. Do not panic with the opinions of others who declare all altcoin scams. We just need to look for evidence that not all altcoin are scams.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1007
Degen in the Space
July 08, 2018, 07:37:36 PM
Why do people always saying that alt coins are scams, you're just wasting you're time in here. Everywhere, we can see many scam and other negative things happening in a investment, it's normal. There are good ICOs there and some of them are scams, don't consider all of the alt coins as a scam.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 07:36:59 PM
which altcoins you hold ,I dont think so that all altcoin is scam. Pretty obvious that eth ,eos and neo. They great potential in the future.

I was thinking also that this member is holding more than 10 types of token in their wallet but until today their coins' value never increase nor move and worse is that it doesn't have price at all.
Pages:
Jump to: