Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 26. (Read 6404 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 2
Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with
July 08, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
FALSE! Not ALL altcoins are a scam. There are plenty great altcoins out there. Honestly. If you're saying that all alts are a scam, do you HONESTLY believe that ETH is also a scam? Maybe you think that Bitcoin is a scam as well?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:35:15 PM
They are not very scam, they are very useful, mainly because we are trying to make the coins go down, they want to manipulate the market for their purpose of getting rich. So if you join this market, patience is the key to your success.
Activity: 9
July 08, 2018, 07:33:25 PM
I think about 65% of altcoins are scam. But we have legit ones too.
Activity: 134
July 08, 2018, 07:30:04 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Well what he say might be true. However to believe in something concrete evidence is needed or it is just his opnion which cannot be justify. From what i know altcoins make a lot of people rich no matter whether isit a scam or not. Again this is my opnion and what i heard you should do your own check to verify if you want to know more

i don't see Altcoin like a scam or shit like that, The really exist, it is just like saying the Blockchain is Scam. i don't think it's right to publish this kind of forum post on here.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:47:09 AM
After I heard secret recording of the biggest Chinese bitcoin Tycoon Li Xiaolai I started believing in this
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 02:47:05 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential.
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:46:39 AM
I don't think altcoin are scam some of them can be but often it's some new coin just coming from ICO. If we talk about something old fundamental coins - they all good.
Activity: 126
July 08, 2018, 02:44:02 AM
The fact that in every twelve there is Judas do not mean that all the twelve are Judases.The cryptocurrency world definitely has some bad nuts among us but that is not enough to go ahead and say that all altcoins are scams.This will be very myopic view of things.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Agree, that almost 99% of all altcoins are scams, but it does not interfere make profits on them  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:33:13 AM
Some altcoins how ETH and ZEC have their own blockchain and alive very long time.
We cant say its scam.
Scam is previously planned fraud.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 08, 2018, 02:27:10 AM

I don' t think you' re , like i' m known not all altcoin. But besides the fundamentalists , the trusted investors are also altcoin scam , but that number is negligible , and it is not possible for you to rule all the altcoin. You should choose the right altcoin to invest and avoid losing money
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 02:26:14 AM
It is logical to sell Altcoin, buy Bitcoin, wait a few days and buy more Altcoin sold. In the investment world, such transactions are called shorting. Many Altcoin are trusted and recognized around the world and if you take it from a price perspective, it almost happens whenever Bitcoin goes up and Altcoin behind it does not. As BTC rises, altcoin prices in BTC decrease
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 12:27:44 AM

I think he was too scared to buy altcoin in the past, and felt depressed with altcoin success. He hoping his fairy tale can bring him at a low price, and help him to buy Ethereun that he missed in the past because of his own fears.
Activity: 378
July 07, 2018, 11:32:08 PM
I dont think so because there are some good altcoins there all you need to do is to do some research some of yourself and to make sure you know what yoy are going too because lack of information might lead to scam alt
Activity: 134
July 07, 2018, 11:30:06 PM
Scam is a negative word that can generally never hold true.  Alt coins are alternative coins to bitcoin created so that funding of a specific project can be track and evaluated.  The government has taken measures to regulate the creation of alt coins to prevent deceit and non disclosure of the crowdfunding sale.  There are alt coins that do not meet their soft cap that resulted to the folding of the project that are sometimes interpreted as scam. There are existing alt coins that are priced value and can be found in the coin market cap.
Activity: 100
July 07, 2018, 11:26:47 PM
i agree, but there are altcoins which are worth it and legit so next time choose wisely because I have experienced that I am a scam and last month I have received rewards to another altcoin so still worth it.
Activity: 5
July 07, 2018, 12:57:59 PM
I do not think they are scams. There can be subtle altcoins that are not a complete intellectual product. It is not right to generalize it.I think altcoins are good investments
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
July 07, 2018, 12:54:23 PM
I don't think so. I've seen so many interesting projects that are designed to improve society. And I believe that someday the time will come and altcoins will become a part of our every day lives. That's why I don't consider them all as a scam.
Activity: 98
July 07, 2018, 06:13:13 AM
before altcoin appears bitcoin already known to people, because every year enthusiasts bitcoin always increases then made altcoin like bch, ltc, eth and others. and all successful, maybe the emerging bitcoins now want to imitate their tracks by bringing different projects like blockchain, games, and even gambling.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
Not really though, some altcoins are literally used for the platforms that they are created for. Though most altcoins are used for making money, some of them are really functional and innovative to have. I would not go far and say that most of them are scams just because of their value.
Pages:
Jump to: