Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 23. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 03:39:53 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Hmm I always wonder how much of this talk from Bitcoin maximalists is because they went in maximally with their Bitcoin purchases  Grin some alts definitely have purpose and value!!
Activity: 85
July 10, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
i'm not agree with you. many altcoin that promissing in the future. when bitcoin famous, some people just take advantage of this situation and make scam ico. so, many people think that altcoin are scam.
Activity: 40
July 10, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
We can't hide the fact that some of the alt coins today are scam, but most of them can give you such money that can make you rich. What you need is the patience since it may take a lot of time to earn.
Activity: 16
July 10, 2018, 09:53:15 AM
Of course not, because in world of cryptocurrency, alternative coins may serve as 2nd option.but with out alternative coins bitcoin is not working.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 10, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I think that you do not need to sell all the altcoins because keeping all your funds in one basket is too dangerous. Some coins are promising and it will also bring good profits.
Activity: 60
July 10, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
I think not all altcoins are scam because their still true and also maybe you only got bad luck whenever you do some buying and selling alts but it is your choicr wheather you will sell it of not but i still prefer to hold it.
copper member
Activity: 63
July 10, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
That doesn't even make sense.
There are many good projects out there that's forks of forks of forks.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 06:25:02 AM
This is not true that all Altcoins are a scam but this is the era of new investment asset with the fast and secure payment system. But, Like in public company, there is the happen of black-hole so, we can't say that totally 100% Altcoins are a scam. Only 2% could be the scam.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 10:12:24 PM
What makes people think that all altcoins are a scam? There are few maybe but not to consider all. Altcoins are very good and it has proven many times that it can give us good profit.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 09:29:43 PM
a completely wrong point of view of the whole lot, I think that the writer of this post is really not proper in his thoughts, because nowadays atlcoins is a instead exciting area for investment, but in widespread there are benches projects, however there are not so lots of them.
Activity: 66
July 09, 2018, 12:39:21 PM
Maybe he just don't trust other coins. Experiences may have change his minds into believing it. Well just let him be about what he believes and just don't get FUD by any person. Be always updated about recent events. That is the best way not to fall upon someone elses words that might only cause panic and leads to loses. As for me I am keeping my alts and I am not selling it.
Activity: 122
July 09, 2018, 12:31:25 PM
If it is true, he lives in a dream world. Most altcoins were scam recently. But, this does not mean all altcoins are scam. There are lots of alts that their projects and infrastructures are well such as EOS, NEO, TRON.
Activity: 69
July 09, 2018, 12:25:42 PM
The etherium will definitely turn into a scam, because even its creator has gone to another project. Most altcoins are also garbage. But there are coins that can compete with bitcoin, for example, ripple or bitcoin cache. Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 278
July 09, 2018, 11:20:07 AM
Not all altcoins are scam. It is the duty of an investor to make thorough research on the project behind a particular altcoin before deciding to invest or not. This I have always do, and not follow the crowd.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 09, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

By and by I didn't trust all the altcoins are trick yet there are some that are trick among them and have trick numerous individuals.
Activity: 6
July 09, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
Do not agree at all. The only thing to pay attention to is to be careful when choosing where to invest. Check ratings, do your own research, make X)
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

Bitcoin can never live without alts, and at the moment it is obvious that bitcoin is not at all the same as before, and alts on the contrary grow and gain popularity. Therefore, I consider this message as simple spam.

I cannot say that all altcoins are scam. As what I thinking only unbelievable words that we can heard to each other because some people don't believe about crypto that s  why we can heard that all alts are scam. ( it is not true)
Activity: 112
July 09, 2018, 10:02:22 AM
I don't agree with him, it is true that most altcoin are worthless and in the future they will gone but there are still some good altcoin in the market, coins with great prospect and potential, In the future, it is only coin that have real user case that will survive, so invest wisely. 
Activity: 28
July 09, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
A lot of good coins, and of course there is a Scam, you just need to choose a good coin for investment.

People should not say that because Alt Coins are not a scam.Only people with a lack of knowledge say that because because they just want to divert the mind of the people.We should take the risk when we join crypto currency.Yes,we just need to choose a good coin when we invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:52:17 AM

He just said the right part of Altcoin. have a lot of good Altcoin. Even better than ETH and BTC. It is being developed and is the future of Crypto as BTC and ETH are becoming obsolete. Agreed that there are over 1500 Altcoin and 80% are scam. But there are still many good altcoin. not all
Pages:
Jump to: