Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 27. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 03:02:25 PM
Most of them are deception, and only a few projects are valuable every year, and some projects may be well planned, but the lack of support from the community and funds will soon disappear.
Activity: 20
July 06, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
Not only altcoins, but also bitcoin are in fact a scam. These are unsubstantiated values for which people are willing to pay money only because these assets have become popular with the help of advertising. All cryptocurrency is a bubble.
Activity: 63
July 06, 2018, 09:51:46 AM
A very wrong point of view of the whole thing, I think that the author of this post is definitely not right in his thoughts, because today atlcoins is a rather interesting sector for investment, but in general there are benches projects, but there are not so many of them.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
July 06, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
What said your discerning Tone Vays is a great folly. To name Ethereum and all altkoins fraud can only a stupid person. Just altcoyins are the main value of the current crypto currency. They give us practical application of crypto-currencies in various branches and spheres of our life. And what gives us bitcoin, except speculative interest?
Activity: 9
July 05, 2018, 11:51:16 PM
ETH is active. I like ETH if Vitalik can solved scale prob. ETH will go to moon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 11:41:50 PM
Well, it really depends on what kind of coins you are holding now. Currently, there are many scammers and scammers, which will soon turn into shitkoins. So let's be careful, especially if you do not know what you're doing in the crypt world. And this does not mean that some of the Altkoks can cheat, but they do not generalize all the Altkoy.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 11:40:10 PM
Everyone has their individual opinions. But personally I don't think that all the Alt coins are scams. Yes, there are some scam coins out there. But that doesn't mean that all the Alt coins are scam.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 11:13:31 PM
I think this news is not true, altcoint is not a scam, there are altcoints, but I have not found altcoint scam, as far as I know the investment in altcoint is good, you can choose one altcoint that is really potential
Activity: 92
July 05, 2018, 11:01:54 PM
I don't think all alts are bad.
Behind a good altcoin there is a solid team with strong experience and ideals, blockchain background.
The more you learn and read, the more you learn, the more you can judge whether it is a real scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 10:32:34 PM
Bitcoin is a digital money and market leader applied on blockchain technology. After Bitcoin, many teams are working on their own projects and they naturally offer their own crypto in the market. If except for Bitcoin all the cryptos are a scam, investors will decide this over time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 01:50:32 PM
Do not believe these posts in crypt because they are made for users of the forum that will not adhere to information in proven sources ..
Activity: 100
July 05, 2018, 10:03:32 AM
Wrong opinion, because today in this sector according to the minimum data of $ 200,000,000, what do you think will happen when the market starts to grow and this capitalization starts to develop very actively, I think that in this case it will be necessary to expect a serious regulation of the crypto market.
Activity: 121
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 06:22:22 AM
How can someone say that all altcoins are scams whiles you can see great altcoins doing very well.The fact that some bad nuts in the cryptocurrency environment do not nullify the truth that authentic and genuine coins are doing very well.This is not true .Not all altcoins are scam.
Agreed. All the coins just can't be a Scam. Maybe you just come across some scammers. But the truth is not in value, but the importance of the coin. Try to follow the project and how it develops after the ICO.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 05:47:42 AM
How can someone say that all altcoins are scams whiles you can see great altcoins doing very well.The fact that some bad nuts in the cryptocurrency environment do not nullify the truth that authentic and genuine coins are doing very well.This is not true .Not all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 05:41:48 AM
This is really true because the altcoins have no real application. I'm sure that all the altcoins are overrated. Their price is kept only by advertising and the prospect that developers impose on us. For example VeChain, TRON, Cardano, Ripple the most overrated altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
July 05, 2018, 05:37:53 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Everyone has different opinions ,
Not all of altcoins are scam
There is many altcoins success  

Sell alt now ?
Its not a great time to sell altcoin, there is too much FUD Out there

Dont judge too early. I belive altcoin .
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 05:31:43 AM
I think it's not right to do this generalization for the whole subcube. If you did not do a thorough and thorough investigation, your money could blow up. The important thing is to buy the products of the projects that make the feet stand out.
Yet many early bitcoin visionaries have lost their imagination after the rich get rich from the spectacular btc rise. They lose the ability to think outside the box and just want to live in their magical land. Leave them. But this we can make the experience for the future better
Activity: 64
July 05, 2018, 05:26:22 AM
I think it's not right to do this generalization for the whole subcube. If you did not do a thorough and thorough investigation, your money could blow up. The important thing is to buy the products of the projects that make the feet stand out.
Activity: 47
July 05, 2018, 05:16:20 AM
Maybe he is right or maybe not. Everyone is free to say what they want, everybody has a different opinion. Now we just have to enjoy them, make some profit before altcoins will disappear.
Activity: 103
July 05, 2018, 01:49:09 AM
everyone have their own opinion and they can say what they want. for me not all altcoins are scam but some or most are scam. each altcoins are created and have their own uses except for scam coins. especially if you experienced being scammed your way of thinking will changed
Pages:
Jump to: