Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 20. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
Maybe he is right or maybe not. Everyone is free to say what they want, everybody has a different opinion. Not all altcoins are scams, there are alt coin projects with growth potential that will give you good returns if you invest in and others that will not last long in the market, all you have to do is do your research well and make good decisions on where to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

All Altcoins aren't scams. It's is the reciprocal of scam. Altcoins can give you a better living and future. For example, ETH, it is the best altcoin, the value of ETH is very impressive. You can buy some ETH when the value is low and just by waiting a little bit you can sell some when the value increases.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
in my opinion before altcoin appears bitcoin already known by many people, because every year bitcoin fans always increase then made altcoin like bch, ltc, eth and others, but more importantly, smart contract. great idea from altcoin never cheats. can not conclude all altcoin is a scam
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 10:17:17 AM
He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.
I agree that DASH is a very weak coin, which has no future. It is used only for speculation. And such tokens as etherium, ripple and others will be used not only in the cryptomarket, but also in banks and other financial organizations.

There are lots of potential altcoins so I don’t believe that all altcoins are scam coins. Some maybe are just going through a little time to prove themselves. Just like bitcoin these altcoins too are having their own storms that needs to be experienced. And soon they will become more successful and profitable investment to everyone who owns them.
Activity: 364
July 20, 2018, 10:06:33 AM
I agree that DASH is a very weak coin, which has no future. It is used only for speculation. And such tokens as etherium, ripple and others will be used not only in the cryptomarket, but also in banks and other financial organizations.
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
July 20, 2018, 09:31:15 AM
Not all coins are scams.A lot of coins were created to make this world better and continue to make our lives easier.We can also say that any electronic money is very bad.But everyone is used to it!
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
I don't think many are really a scam, just some are pretty shit but that's to be expected with so many. Same as a lot of companies are crap, just don't use them.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 09:04:27 AM
I do not think we should sell our Alts quickly. because of course if we are still convinced to be able to get the results of Alts called dirt, for what we sell it immediately? and if you think long we also sulid to get bitcoin. then from this we must think how Alts we can get to to be redeemed to bitcoin if this process will indeed happen? if not, then we can better withstand our alts.
July 20, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

We should not allow people to influence us to sell our altcoins because clearly another form of bad speculation that is now trying to destruct the image of crypto so the people will get panic and sell all their crypto investment in a very low price.
Activity: 308
July 20, 2018, 08:14:11 AM
In life, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion which should not affect another person decision about something. When a suggestion or idea is raised about a particular coin, you should not be quick to act on what the person thinks but instead research and make your own decisions on whether to sell or hold your coin. Moreover, all coins are not the same. They have different ideas behind their ideas.
copper member
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:08:37 AM

Not all altcoin is  scam, just like btc  it  was tagged as scam as well before. Of course, these are just guesses and speculation. should I say opinions to which every crypto holder/user is entitled to. However, let us not jump into it and that is what a investor should do in a smarter way of what coin she/he have now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
July 20, 2018, 07:58:06 AM
You are right. Many coins in the market are not practical because their teams have not achieved any plans or profits.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 20, 2018, 01:19:23 AM

If you believe in that negative opinion I think you must go now and leave the crypto-space immediately, the reason why "BITCOIN" is reaching at this level  because of the "ALTCOIN'S" also if no altcoins there is no competition  and if no competition its monopoly and monopoly is Boring "Bitcoin and Altcoins" are destined to compete each other.
Activity: 265
July 20, 2018, 01:12:53 AM
That is impossible, though some nowadays coin are doing scam icos but not all alt coin is scam and not even talking about ethereum which is the number second largest cryptocurrency, so not all alt coin is a scam.
Activity: 294
July 20, 2018, 12:56:12 AM
Absolutely wrong statement. Of course, scammers can meet periodically, but this is a normal situation for any market. The main thing - among the altcoins there are many useful projects with which you can earn money reliably.
Activity: 112
July 18, 2018, 07:22:42 AM

Well, it is obvious that the so-called Tone Vays is ignorant if he can not see the facts before him. I wonder what he considers to be scams or what is not.
Activity: 103
July 18, 2018, 05:59:42 AM
There are a lot of scam coins in the market now, and it is really becoming annoying, and at the same time, frustrating. But to say that all altcoins are scam coins, is just wrong and an offense to the good ones out there. We still have quite a number of good coins with great projects and we shouldn't limit ourselves to thinking that all of them are not profitable and are scams.
Activity: 80
July 18, 2018, 05:38:33 AM
He is hundred percent qualified for his own particular supposition. Be that as it may, he isn't immuned from expecting wrongly. I make snappy to state that his claim is a minor presumption and his supposition is probably going to be lost. I don't trust his claim.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 04:49:51 PM
I don't think so alot of them are scam but there is some project that will change the world forever good luck in your investment and please be patient
Activity: 112
July 17, 2018, 04:47:42 PM
Bitcoin alone cannot cover the crypto ecosystem.I has a lot of limitations and certainly can not be used to for certain stuffs like smart contracts as you would with ETH. there are a lot of good altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: