Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 24. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
I think that's not true
I am every morning check market prices they are going well, in fact, I have seen many people who have money because of the altcoin. And the enthusiastic community is very unusual to buy altcoin.
So, in my opinion, it's too early to conclude that your altcoins are scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹
July 09, 2018, 09:23:01 AM
I would not say that all coins are a hoax. Some coins represent a semblance of shares, with the fixation of relations between developers and simple voters. I think that the market will clean itself from bad projects.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 09:08:32 AM
a couple of years everyone is talking about what coins is a Scam. these experts argue that the market dies and the coins will start to die one after the other and it is only because the prices of the coins have fallen. But in practice we see that if the coin is really good and promising technology that she can't die yet live technology
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 09, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
Not all altcoins are scam their are only few and it is hard also to found out which of them are scam because they are so many in crypto market, that's why we must carefully select on the altcoins we hold and to be sure invest only to the top and promising crypto.
Activity: 95
July 09, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
At this time the condition shows the number of ICO scams but It is not true that all Altcoins are a scam but this is the era of new investment assets with a fast and secure payment system.
Not all ICO's are Scam. Just thanks to Ethereum, the start of the project has become much easier and therefore, it is available to absolutely any people who have only an idea.
Activity: 350
July 09, 2018, 08:38:28 AM
I agree with him, most coins do not bring any sense. But not 99 percent, I would say half or so.
Activity: 336
July 09, 2018, 08:36:51 AM
What do you mean? Ether and dash aren't scams! it is impossible! I don't  know about others but these are really valuable. I am sure that these coins are worth your attention as well as bitcoin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 08:35:27 AM
not all! I think not all altcoin is a fake project that just wants to make a profit, there are still many real choice projects supporting the development of blockhain technology
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 08:34:33 AM
I completely disagree with your expression that all the altcoys are scam. There are very good and promising crypto coins, for example Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance; QuarkChain is a high-throughput blockchain that aims to achieve millions of transactions per second (TPS).
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
July 09, 2018, 08:29:22 AM
I have not heard a more stupid statement. There are a lot of successful altcoins that continue to develop their projects and that's fine.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 08:27:26 AM
So many alt coin are scam but you still have a lot more alt coin that are real and genuine and they are doing very in the coin market. All you have to do is to make proper research on any alt coin before you begin to invest or do the bounty so that you will not be scammed.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
This person is probably a complete conservative) who bought bitcoin and in the morning and at night thinks only about him.I think altcoins have a greater perspective than bitcoin.
Activity: 120
July 09, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
I can't agree with your your word! Yes it's true that some altcoins can't stable on crypto market and got ban for scamming. But it has no mean that all altcoin are scam.
Activity: 31
July 09, 2018, 08:12:46 AM
I think the altcoins will live. Bitcoin was the first, but the next generation should be better in every sense. Look at how the etherium grows, for example.
Activity: 238
July 09, 2018, 08:10:02 AM
all fraudulent projects do not live more than 6 months with rare exceptions. I already one million times heard that all the coins it is a Scam but why do coins continue to exist and develop
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
July 09, 2018, 06:50:02 AM
I think that the tale of the scammers love to hear billionaires who invest in coins, such companies as Samsung, Amazon, multi-million dollar funds and other large players)))) Financiers and economists of these companies are probably not understanding invested millions of dollars in Ethereum and other coins)))
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 06:46:12 AM
At this time the condition shows the number of ICO scams but It is not true that all Altcoins are a scam but this is the era of new investment assets with a fast and secure payment system.
Activity: 90
July 09, 2018, 06:41:14 AM
it's hard to imagine a stupid text than the one the author of this topic wrote))) I hope that it was a joke because if he really thinks that all the coins are scammers then that's a pity for this person))).
Activity: 43
July 09, 2018, 06:37:13 AM
I think that opinion is a bit wrong, eth users are not likely to beat bitcoin, many people prefer eth than bitcoin to invest, as long as no one feels cheated and the majority still believe it is okay
Activity: 82
July 09, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
I don't think all alts are scams, because there are a lot of good alt projects, they are working well in the market now, and they are expected to get more development in the future. For example, Ethereum. I am very optimistic about it.
Pages:
Jump to: