Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 22. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
No doubt loads of alts are scam but it is wrong to say all alts are scam. We have seen alts that have been put into real life use and are doing well in the market. So I slightly disagree with this statement.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
July 14, 2018, 06:44:06 PM
Of course, he is a very gentleman. But I really don't think that He is right. All alts are not a scam, it won't be. There are many shit coins in alt section its right, but that doesn't mean all alts are the scam. Many Altcoins have a bright future no doubt. Bitcoin dominate the total market by 44% and 66% Dominations by altcoin. Then how can you say that all alts are a scam? I really disagree with it.
Activity: 126
July 14, 2018, 06:38:36 PM
There are a lot of altcoins that are scam most especially recent ICOs although, a few altcoins are still credible and legit. I think the bad eggs are just soiling the good ones
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
July 14, 2018, 06:37:17 PM
Where did this default information? Yes, 2018 really exceeds the percentage of scam projects, but this figure is not 99%.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 06:33:56 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Nah. Just because bitcoin came first that does not mean it's the legit coin, really depends on the project itself and the use case of such. Alt coins for me is better as it gives me faster tx and sometimes cheaper tx than bitcoin so it gives me an alternative coin to pay, and some ALT are better than BTC.
Activity: 34
July 14, 2018, 06:32:57 PM
Not all just the 90% of them is scam or die because of wrong conception.
Activity: 119
July 14, 2018, 06:28:09 PM
That is base on his own that is what he believe.The important is you know to your self that it is not true that not all altcoins are scam because no one knows what will happen to crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 06:26:25 PM
I don't think all altcoins are scam. Some of the new altcoins that are coming up are scam but it doesn't mean all of them are scam. You just have to be careful when buting the altcoins but don't panic and sell what you have.
altcoin to keep a long time also does not make sense, because everyone has a shelf life. At least I think so. I have repeatedly met several coins that, after the end of the ico, were sold very well and actively, but then came to life again, and the project was gone.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
July 14, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
Not all altcoin are scam because even bitcoin are possible to dump and not survive. Remember the price of the bitcoin and altcoin are depends to us if we dump it or we pump it because we are buyer and the seller of the coins. Did you know what is the meaning of scam ? Scam not tradable and you not use the coin ever.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
July 14, 2018, 06:15:21 PM
They are not very scam, they are very useful, mainly because we are trying to make the coins go down, they want to manipulate the market for their purpose of getting rich. So if you join this market, patience is the key to your success.
agree, they have no basis to talk that altcoin scam, just talk when the coins are falling and hope all the lot sells then those who have money buy it on a large scale so as to master it. so do not be fooled by any issues about crypto just enjoy the current process and indeed the patience will be sweet fruit and provide great benefits later.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
July 14, 2018, 06:08:32 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I think not all altcoin scam, depending on the project they run, is it really true. maybe people think too easy to create altcoin so too much scam of late, it makes people not easy to believe in altcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 12, 2018, 03:49:35 PM
Not all altcoins are scam their are only few and it is hard also to found out which of them are scam because they are so many in crypto market, that's why we must carefully select on the altcoins we hold and to be sure invest only to the top and promising crypto.
Everyone is carefully selecting his portfolio but maybe it is dead-end street. Bitcoin maybe is only one which will be profitable in the future.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 12, 2018, 03:49:11 PM

If we listened to each individual person, we would be broke now. Any arguments why altcoins are scam? I do not see any. Maybe some coins will be worthless and die but not all. On market we can see a lot of good and promising coins which will achieve success so i do not trust you
Activity: 381
PRiVCY
July 12, 2018, 03:46:23 PM
 Tone Vays as you purported has right to his own decision please. If that is his wishes, let him be and any other full of indecision guy can follow suit. You just need to be independent in your decision making after your own critical research in this field, though advises are useful as to your guide. If you are just the anyhow following type, you shall in most cases misgyves. I never succumb to believing all other Alts are scam, then why the existence of all these coins and various exchangers that are doing fine? If people are not seeing potentialities in them, will they still be existing?
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 03:27:42 PM
I don't think all altcoins are scam. Some of the new altcoins that are coming up are scam but it doesn't mean all of them are scam. You just have to be careful when buting the altcoins but don't panic and sell what you have.
Activity: 179
July 12, 2018, 03:22:53 PM
I don't think you are correct because not all of alts are scams . but most of new alts in nowadays are scams so we have to be careful when choosing an alt to buy. We don't have to be panic and sell all alts if they are good coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 08:53:11 AM
I do not agree that all the altcoins are scam. Some coins have good prospects in the future. For example, a ripple is used in the work of banks and other financial organizations.
Activity: 112
July 11, 2018, 08:42:25 AM
Given the current state of things, many will say that all altcoins are crooks. But it is not necessary to dwell on this, because such statements occur during all crises.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 07:46:21 AM
Let me correct you there my friend, first of all not all alts are a scam, but there are alts that will definitely scam you, but again what Tone Vays stated needs some solid evidence, especially if you're going to include ETH on the list, then I think this statement is messed up. And if alts are a scam then I think the market won't be the same if alts are a scam.
Activity: 101
July 10, 2018, 04:46:31 PM
While I agree that a lot of the altcoins that are in the market right now are scams I do not think that all of them are scams. Over the years we have seen legit coins like ethereum and neo doing well. Yes, these coins are not perfect, no coin is, but they have been doing well for themselves. The projects have grown tremendously and have contributed a great deal to the growth of cryptos in general.
Pages:
Jump to: