Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 30. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 09:36:35 AM
I do not agree that all altcoins Scam. Altcoins are Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Xrp, Zec and they are certainly not a Scam, but a serious coin, included in the top 10. But I agree that in 1-2 years, the top 100 coins will change significantly. Many coins will cease to exist, and in their place will come other new coins.
Of course this statement is not substantiated. Many altcoins are a good technology that can make our lives easier in the future. No wonder that many players in the market participate in the ICO, thereby supporting the creation of new altcoins. Also good tokens can give very good profits in a short period of time.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 09:33:18 AM
This is most certainly true. There are very good projects with good stability, credibility, and profitability. There will be also new coins that will be more successful in the future than Bitcoin. But it is true that there are also many scams.

Here is a very good article to read if you plan on investing your money into cryptocurrency:

https://medium.com/remoneta/remoneta-8-hard-questions-you-should-be-answering-about-your-token-sale-9c9c0f833367

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 09:24:04 AM
I do not agree that all altcoins Scam. Altcoins are Ethereum, Dash, Monero, Xrp, Zec and they are certainly not a Scam, but a serious coin, included in the top 10. But I agree that in 1-2 years, the top 100 coins will change significantly. Many coins will cease to exist, and in their place will come other new coins.
Activity: 111
July 03, 2018, 09:03:24 AM
Quite a strange statement, I think this is a real technology, and not just a soap bubble, in a couple of years the world will change AltCoins, just wait and you will see for yourself
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
Well is not so, is just matter of understanding. Is some people that want to ruin the platform due to selfish interest not all altcoin are scam
Activity: 97
July 03, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
Many early bitcoin visionaries have lost their imagination after the quick rich from btc's spectacular rise. They have lost their ability to think out of the box and are only willing to live in their btc wonderland. Leave them be. No need to argue with anyone who don't believe.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 02:12:49 AM
I suppose, the guy simply had a very bad experience in trading. Probably, he lost much money when he invested in altcoins that lost a lot in their value. That is why he calls cryptocurrency a scam.
Activity: 196
July 02, 2018, 07:02:31 PM
Not at all.
Based on my experience, not all altcoins are scams, some are normally got dumped. And become not valuable anymore because the law of demands. Altcoins will exist as long as there are demands on the specific altcoin. The more the supply, the lesser the demands, that altcoins will die.
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

No,  not all alt coins are scammed. Maybe their are some garbages alt coins but not all.  They rides the popularity of alt coins that's is why alt coins incounter problems. because some investor's are afraid to buy alt coins, they lost their trust in alt coins. That's how bad this group of scammer's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
July 02, 2018, 06:46:50 PM
There are many good coins that are very good and interesting to conduct their development and marketing, they are certainly not scammers
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:25:16 PM
Most of all I liked the call that we have to sell all the coins. I have never met such a stupid fake. But, of course, there are some that believe.
Activity: 93
July 02, 2018, 01:05:40 AM
I do not agree with this statement at all. I think that the coins from the top 25 all have good prospects. They are focused on the real future and seek to simplify it. We must learn to see such projects and invest in them. Not all altcoins are scam and you must understand this.
Activity: 58
July 01, 2018, 03:21:20 AM
If all altcoins are scam. People will not invest in it. And if this happen all altcoins will die. There are so many good altcoins that are in the market and it was use by many people. So altcoins are not scam.
Activity: 75
July 01, 2018, 03:11:33 AM
This is very debatable, it's even stupid to write such a thing. Yes, there are many scammers, but there are also worthy teams that want to change something in the world. Buy bitcoin if you like it. and insult others is not necessary.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 03:05:49 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

where do you know such news? do not make a rumor that will make many people become worried. ,, you should know that cryptocurrency is a place for people who are patient.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
July 01, 2018, 03:01:09 AM
I don't think that all altcoins are scam. There were alts that are scam and not moving the price up but not all are scam. For me as long as we are earning and that alts from.my wallet  has value then it is not a scam . how can it be a scam if we are earninf from those alts.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 01, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Who is Tone Vays and why he said this? And why he thinks that all of altcoins are scam? Has he proof or great argument?
Maybe he is a big scam with trustless words.
Activity: 1
July 01, 2018, 02:53:39 AM
it is equal to that all national money are scam. only truth is dolar
so you are totally wrong - loser
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
July 01, 2018, 02:50:55 AM
Before it they said bitcoin is a scam, now they said bs about altcoins, but, will they survive with their old corrupt bank financial system? Or just trying to make it longer? Nah, ppl choose the fair and decentralised currency that will make this world more open and fair for all ppl.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
Yes if I think all Altcoin can not be scam. People buy Altcoin and they like this and make that money. Also many Altcoins are led by respected people. There are also some Altcoins that have been used by scam groups, since these coins are combined with Bitcoin in digital currency, Altcoins with good reputation is not involved in fraud because they choose projects with good standing.
Pages:
Jump to: