Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 32. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 01:06:25 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
If you take it from a price perspective, it happens almost every time Bitcoin climbs up and the Altcoins behind him do not. As the BTC rises, the price of altcoins in the BTC decreases. It is logical to sell the Altcoins, buy Bitcoin, wait for a few days and buy more sold Altcoins. In the investment world, such a transaction is called shorting. Many Altcoins are trusted and recognized worldwide.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
All altcoys can not be fraudulent projects. I recommend that you take a more careful approach to choosing a project for investment, then you will not be upset.
Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 10:14:34 AM
Well, it is logical altcoins that go with the times and solve specific problems will die,and stupid bitcoin will survive,since it can be sent to each other  Shocked
Activity: 87
June 24, 2018, 10:11:45 AM
Given the current state of things, many will say that all altcoins are crooks. But it is not necessary to dwell on this, because such statements occur during all crises.
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
Not all altcoins are scam. Not because one person says that a specific coin is scam it doesn't mean all of them are scam. We must not generalized it because it might cause panic to the market. Especially to those people who invested in altcoin. Better check first which alt is legit and which one is a scam in order to avoid being victimized by scammers. Scammers do evolve in the industry in order to lure and cheat to be on top. But actually people now a days are smarter and awareness to scammers are already sprea to internet. So we must not worry for it may be part of black propaganda to cause panic in the market. Say no to scam.
Activity: 378
June 24, 2018, 06:04:12 AM
I cannot say that the altcoins are scam there is a possible that all in your portfolio was a bad experience and doesnt bring you fortune we cannot help it but by doing research we can maximize or chances to get the profitable altcoin
Activity: 125
June 24, 2018, 06:03:47 AM
I dont think ethereum is a scam. It is being used widely and most of the tokens issued in different ICOs are ethereum based. A lot had benefitted already from ethereum including myself. So if ethereum is indeed a scam those who’ve benefitted from it will not regret that much.
Activity: 20
June 24, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
In my opinion, he's right, but not enough, most of the coins are now rubbish, but good bases, founder, dev have the vision, high coin applications will thrive when all People see high value
Activity: 62
June 24, 2018, 05:55:09 AM
I think this is wrong. There are indeed many projects that are scams, but they can't be considered in general terms. Not all projects are like this.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
June 24, 2018, 05:52:26 AM
it is very ridiculous for me to think that when someone has money to invest in a company and the company does not go well that ends in a loss,  then the person said he was in a ruse.
 Do a good research to invest right?!, all projects there is a possibility of failure including ALT Coin project. be a wise investor.
Activity: 81
June 24, 2018, 05:36:14 AM
That's just an opinion. How to listen to him without any evidence and reason for faith. Everyone can claim anything. We can also have an opinion and not to succumb to provocations. I think it's just a provocation.
Activity: 211
June 23, 2018, 05:08:44 PM
I think most altcoin are scams but not all. Especially eth , it already have a working products and prove something.
It is true, though many altcoin which ends the scam, doesn't mean all altcoin scam. they are a scam because they could not survive and do not want to progress so that it is selected. the proof of etherium still exists to this day.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
June 23, 2018, 04:56:44 PM
I used to think like that, because in my opinion, over time an altcoin will be quiet enthusiasts and start in leave, because there is a new altcoin better. And finally the altcoin is no longer valuable and lost in time swallow, but I do not think so. Ethereum is also altcoin but the price remains good and promises one of the most promising investments for better future profits
Activity: 490
June 23, 2018, 04:49:39 PM
i think its not true at all, so many people have benefited from these coins , altcoins still enjoying the support of many investors and ETH and LTC are among the top 10 coins
Activity: 51
June 23, 2018, 04:28:16 PM
Not all definitely. Look at Ethereum platform as an example - guys put a lot of efforts to penetrate into real life and business. It`s not true to call a scam such integrations.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:29:00 PM
I think most altcoin are scams but not all. Especially eth , it already have a working products and prove something.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
June 23, 2018, 03:28:41 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I respect that opinion but I we should all know that bitcoon is also an altcoin and it just so happen that it was the first altcoin in the history of cryptocurrency. I don't doubt about the future of altcoins because I believe that it would still go beyond more specially these days that there are already lots of altcoins around us.
Activity: 117
June 23, 2018, 03:28:16 PM
No not all alts coins are scam, I believe that those news are made to make crypto value crash and they could buy in cheap price. They have product and development team, how come they are considered as scam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 282
June 23, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Fact. The market is heavily dependent on BItcoin. BTC drops the rest too. The fact a lot of altcoin is a scam. For me, ETH is an exception ...
Pages:
Jump to: