Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 35. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 04:48:49 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

I completely agree with the fact that most altcoins are absolutely not needed for this market. These are copies of other similarly unnecessary projects. Well if you consider that this market is still too small and the ICO boom started 2 years ago, then I think that most of the projects will simply disappear, and they will really need the replacement.
Activity: 86
June 20, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Not all from them are swindle though there is a lot of. Everything here is a scam, and we earn a fortune for investing in scams. Even the banks and government are calling themselves the biggest scammers in the world. In other words, the whole world is a scam. Deal with it mate and be “proud” of that.
Activity: 83
June 20, 2018, 04:40:46 AM
Not all altcoins are a scam but majority of them are scams and they have no use so you should be very careful which altcoins you choose to invest and put your money in, else, you will end up with a lot of dead coins in your hands.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:28:48 AM
I really disagree if you mention that all altcoin is a scam, you can see some altcoin has made a real contribution and can be felt by many people
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
Of course not, because in world of cryptocurrency, alternative coins may serve as 2nd option.but with out alternative coins bitcoin is not working.
Activity: 83
June 19, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
I don't agree. According to this depressive thinking all the coins are scams including bitcoin. Tokens are not only the coins in itself, they are just a part of the new blockchain technology that is in development process now
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
This is a wrong assertion. Is like your child drowning in water and you go about that you will not drink water again.The fact that one altcoin was a scam do not make all scams.There are great coins out there .Some even have wonderful products to back the coins.Those coming in now also have good and bad.it all situational.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
June 19, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

That's what he think, but i doubt it, You should study more the blockchain tech and all of the other good altcoins out there like protocols. You should not be listening to any other human being when investing. You should do your own research and act on your own on what you think is right.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:33:37 PM
I  think you should stop those nonsense informations before making any statement like this. Top altcoins nowadays can be very useful for many aspects, if you can find out how can they be applied in real life then you dont have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
June 18, 2018, 11:25:39 PM

Even bitcoin started out as a scam  Grin Grin Grin

Even if the vision and mission of Satoshi when he unleashed bitcoin is to decentralize everything - electronic money, hashing power - it still didn't happen.

Those 2010 early adopters now control the crypto currency space. But in a way, that's also probably their reward for being first movers, like bitcoin is. Which I think is also fair.

Alt coins are giving a chance for new comers in crypto to get a hold of something in the crypto space. If there are no alts, we probably won't have a dynamic market that we have today. Bitcoin might have died as well as there's not much innovation.

I still believe that cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology WILL and IS redistributing wealth to the masses.
Everyone in almost equal footing, no matter where you are located.

copper member
Activity: 238
June 18, 2018, 11:23:41 PM
I don't agree with that. Many coins have their own technologies that can be applied in real life. But I think the top 100 coins will change significantly in 2-3 years and many of them will disappear completely.
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 10:52:36 PM
Nope, not all are scam. But some may be, I am not sure. Because I didn't research about them yet. I always looking for a legal one. Because I don't want to waste my money and investing in a bad (temporary) projects. I got some legal paper about SciDex few days ago which I was looking for. I would like to invest there. What's your suggestion? Thanks!
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
June 18, 2018, 11:19:09 AM
In my view this incident can not be separated from bad news about the world of cryptocurrency so the various altcoin in conditions that are less satisfactory for someone to use in investing.Therefore it takes a long time to eliminate the negative news if someone wants to continue to achieve success.

we cannot deny that - I for one was able to encounter that with my friend. I told him about bitcoin and he talks to me directly in the eye that bitcoin is a scam. I immediately stopped him and told him that bitcoin is good but there are just many scammers out there which gives a bad impression to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 11:13:54 AM
instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in.
June 18, 2018, 11:09:18 AM
In my view this incident can not be separated from bad news about the world of cryptocurrency so the various altcoin in conditions that are less satisfactory for someone to use in investing.Therefore it takes a long time to eliminate the negative news if someone wants to continue to achieve success.
June 18, 2018, 10:09:48 AM
Wrong opinion, because today in this sector according to the minimum data of $ 200,000,000, what do you think will happen when the market starts to grow and this capitalization starts to develop very actively, I think that in this case it will be necessary to expect a serious regulation of the crypto market.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 10:11:50 PM
Altcoins that has done through developing in a blockchain and succeeded in the market capitalization are legible because they have a right volume of caps and open in a public for investments through there whitepaper not unless they don't pass on a common standards which are scam coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 17, 2018, 09:59:56 PM
I think all altcoin that has own blockchain is legit and give some benefits to the community, the coin that can be turn in to fraud coin is coin that does not own blockchain and they sell the coin by use network marketing like onecoin and edinar coin. Altcoin offer new technology to the community like smart contract, IoT and AI.
Activity: 36
June 17, 2018, 09:39:55 PM
I dont even use BTC for anything.  I use FGC to play on draftdaily.com, I use DENT to buy more mobile data whenever I need, heck I even use Eth to pepe farm, only thing BTC is good for is to trade to get those others I mentioned, which wont be the case forever.
Activity: 91
June 17, 2018, 09:32:00 PM
I have often heard people say or write that altcoins are scams. For me this is a new world of which many still have not understood the enormous potential, or in the case of these alleged experts who speak of scams, do not even want to understand it
Pages:
Jump to: