Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 33. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
Most of the alt coins do not solve any new problem. They all want to become the next bitcoin and that is the biggest problem in my opinion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:10:44 PM
Of course there are many senseless coins that don't have any future, but some coins are very promising and have huge potential. So i disagree that all alt coins are scam.

We can't denied that there are lots of altcoins which are scams and fake. But there are many also which are reliable and have a huge potential to grow better in the marketplace. Some of them are like eth, xrp, litecoin, bitcoin cash and the rest which are belong to the top ten popular altcoins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 03:04:24 PM
perhaps it's true. but among the many unnecessary altcoins there are stars that will still be bright and will bring their holders more profit.
well, bitcoin will remain the king among these stars.

The king can not rule as long as you want. Competitors are not sleeping. Many believe that the ethereum can take its place soon.
Activity: 44
June 23, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
Of course there are many senseless coins that don't have any future, but some coins are very promising and have huge potential. So i disagree that all alt coins are scam.
Activity: 134
June 23, 2018, 02:54:51 PM
Just not because someone claims that all alt coins are scam then they are scams. The reason why people are getting scammed in alt coins is because they just invest without knowing or reading its whitepaper. Before investing i suggest to read something about that coin first because if you will check in alt coin section there are lots of ICO that was completed but the coins were never listed in exchange sites meaning price is still 0.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Not all altcoins are scam, where did you find that news, that is fake, not only bitcoin will survive in the future many altcoins can survive in the future, like Ethereum, Litecoin and etc because they are a promising coin, and they getting more popular and usable now.
Activity: 37
June 23, 2018, 02:48:58 PM
Theres a lot of altcoin that is performing really good in the crypto market. So, i dont believe that all altcoins are a scam.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
June 23, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Let me correct you there my friend, first of all not all alts are a scam, but there are alts that will definitely scam you, but again what Tone Vays stated needs some solid evidence, especially if you're going to include ETH on the list, then I think this statement is messed up. And if alts are a scam then I think the market won't be the same if alts are a scam.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
Of the thousands of altcoins that exist, really all scam? but ETH has proved not a scam, then not all altcoin are scam. So in my opinion, you do not have to sell all your altcoin.

Yes, ETH has made a standout from all altcoins, and majority of these altcoins are not really scam, because most of them end up with good worth/potentials too as far they are being listed in exchanges.
Activity: 156
June 23, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Exactly!  No need to be “afraid” of anyone. This keeps happening. All we have to do is stay alert and invest in alternate coins. For example, I invested in TAU and it satisfied me a lot. I am still buying it because I know it shall rise very soon after the exchange set up is done.
Activity: 168
June 23, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

Thank you for bringing this discussion! Why are we all so scared? The market crashes are pretty normal for investors and it is not as though we have lost all our money. You can keep investing in coins that are determined to increase their prices very soon. For instance, $PRG shall be increased right after the launch of its paragon space.
Activity: 65
June 23, 2018, 11:52:44 AM
no, I believe that not all altcoins are scammers! of course, there are a lot of them, and the more new altcoins appear, the correspondingly more Scam projects, but most often they can be identified at the beginning of work
I agree, many people will go through the fever. And if you look, among these "scammers" there are also simply failed projects that could not cross the line and develop.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 23, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

Go ahead, you can sell all your alts just because some guy told that all the altcoins are scam. Many people criticized Bitcoin too so according to Jamie Dimon, Warren Buffet, etc., we shouldn't be investing in Bitcoin too so I guess we should just take our decisions according to financial magnates.
Activity: 158
June 23, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
I think the opposite! Some ALTS are much steeper than Bitcoin!
For example Ripple! Or ETH! Or SIAcoin!
bitcoin is just a coin and has no other features . some altcoin may exceed bitcoin . for example , ether , ripple .  they have practical uses in this real world . people cannot do without them
Activity: 238
June 23, 2018, 10:58:59 AM
no, I believe that not all altcoins are scammers! of course, there are a lot of them, and the more new altcoins appear, the correspondingly more Scam projects, but most often they can be identified at the beginning of work
Activity: 92
June 23, 2018, 10:54:17 AM
I think in this case we need to sort out the good coins because not all are scams but only partially. there are really coins that have a bright future and there are also coins that can be detrimental. for that in overcoming the fraud we must be more careful in choosing the coins so as not to regret later.
Activity: 588
June 23, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
There are so many good coins that can give you a big profit. In addition, I am almost confident that these coins will be in demand by society.
Activity: 81
June 23, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
Not true. There are many claimers who just said by their thinking and absurdness. Just research top best coins and see their technology, then you personally feel, it is false.
Activity: 350
June 23, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
I don't think so. Even now many altcoins have more potential than bitcoin, because they're more efficient as a technology and develop faster. Yes, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency at the moment but I think that over time bitcoin will have less influence on altcoins. Anyway, there are a lot of opposite opinions about the future of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 05:34:16 AM
Do you guys ever watch Tone Days? He says pretty much every Alt is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: