Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 34. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:32:56 AM
I agree that many Alt Coins does not really serve the intended purpose or are just scams playing money games, but at the same time there are many legit Alt Coins that gives legit value to the world!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 22, 2018, 03:58:05 PM
perhaps it's true. but among the many unnecessary altcoins there are stars that will still be bright and will bring their holders more profit.
well, bitcoin will remain the king among these stars.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 22, 2018, 12:11:40 PM
Why would he say that? Lol we can see the eth are really helpful altcoin especially if there is an upcoming ico well everybody has their own opinon.
Activity: 158
June 22, 2018, 12:09:05 PM
This is his opinion, I certainly do not think so. There are many valuable and unique coins on the market.
June 22, 2018, 12:07:44 PM
altcoin is an alternative coin of bitcoin, there are some altcoins that cost very low even zero but altcoins is a good price and not a scam so I think that opinion is not entirely true because already many rich people because this altcoins
Activity: 462
June 22, 2018, 03:39:03 AM
Of the thousands of altcoins that exist, really all scam? but ETH has proved not a scam, then not all altcoin are scam. So in my opinion, you do not have to sell all your altcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 03:08:53 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Well what he say might be true. However to believe in something concrete evidence is needed or it is just his opnion which cannot be justify. From what i know altcoins make a lot of people rich no matter whether isit a scam or not. Again this is my opnion and what i heard you should do your own check to verify if you want to know more
this is just fake news that lowers the level of interest Altcoin. which I feel and I live for Altcoin is a good coin and very capable to be relied upon. so that Altcoin can be an advantage for us to support Cryptocurrency market development in the future.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
June 22, 2018, 03:06:17 AM
The only coins that are scammed are those from the cloudmining and some lending ICO's just look up betex and the others like it, they all turned to be scammed and the other legit coins is taking the damage because of their greedy.
Activity: 14
June 22, 2018, 03:01:27 AM
I also have a similar point of view. At present, so much altcoin is worthless.
The only valuable token is Bitcoin.
Activity: 303
June 21, 2018, 10:39:39 AM
I really disagree if you mention that all altcoin is a scam, you can see some altcoin has made a real contribution and can be felt by many people
True, if all altcoin scam isn't likely to last for several years, just like a company if it survives for 5 years of crisis then company is bona fide. well as Bitcoin there is a real work system in form of POW just like other coins are also like that. I think OP should insert a proof source so that this discussion has a clear direction
June 21, 2018, 10:07:31 AM
This is not true that all Altcoins are a scam but this is the era of new investment asset with the fast and secure payment system. But, Like in public company, there is the happen of black-hole so, we can't say that totally 100% Altcoins are a scam. Only 2% could be the scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
June 21, 2018, 03:55:10 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

This is ridiculous. Thanks to the altcoins, I made a lot of money. And I hope that the altcoins will exist for a long time.
Activity: 112
June 21, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
I do not agree with this view. There are deceivers among them. But there are also coins that I believe will be very successful. I need to do good research. Will it be used by people in the future? You need to look at these.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 03:41:29 AM
He just has a huge BTC bag and shills it. Don't sell your alts. If someone said that XMR will die just stop listen to him, he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Activity: 25
June 20, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
I don't agree. According to this depressive thinking all the coins are scams including bitcoin. Tokens are not only the coins in itself, they are just a part of the new blockchain technology that is in development process now
Activity: 216
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
I have a positive opinion about Altcoin. I am not against it. And I think Altcoin isn't scam. Tons of Crypto projects are launching every day and people are investing there in order to earn. But only a few of them have durability and legality SciDex is one of them.
Activity: 280
June 20, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
I think the altcoins will live. Bitcoin was the first, but the next generation should be better in every sense. Look at how the etherium grows, for example.
Activity: 224
June 20, 2018, 05:06:25 AM

all have their own views. if you think will scam then just sell all altcoin you have.
not all altcoin will be scam, there are still many potential to become a good altcoin for the future.
Activity: 252
June 20, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
I do not think that all Alt scam, I believe that now the bitcoin price is getting better, so we also easily get many advantages, with us trading in alt so we will easily generate many benefits.
Activity: 280
June 20, 2018, 04:57:53 AM
Can you prove your wordings or have you any link which says like this? Never spread rumor as many altcoins already proved their value and established and investors first choice. May be some altcoins do scam after their ICO but not all altcoins are scam.

Sensitive information must be properly reviewed before it's spread in our community, but if it's authentic it also helps a lot for those holding that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: