Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 31. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:31:10 AM
No all isn't scam there is some but bitcoin can't live without altcoin
Activity: 70
July 01, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
I think everyone has their own opinions. We can't change the opinions of others. I've invested a lot of altcoins, and I haven't had any COINS from them to be fooled into the present. Always do some research before investing, and you've never been cheated, because many altcoins have huge potential for growth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 30, 2018, 02:38:22 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Altcoins emerged as a way to overcome the disadvantages of bitcoin (transaction speed, fees, ways of storing data, etc.).
They will survive unless bitcoin and its related blockchain become a faster and more efficient means of payment and transferring the information.
Activity: 238
June 30, 2018, 02:25:05 PM
Not all altcoin are scam, the proof there is still altcoin in the market that has a fairly expensive price. we must be careful in choosing altcoin because there are some altcoin that are scam. at the moment bitcoin is declining, so we can not mention all altcoin is a scam because they become cheap caused by bitcoin that is experiencing a price reduction.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 02:21:51 PM
No that is not correct. Not all are scam. There are scam right? But there are a lot more that are of what they claim to be but some of the people in the cryptocurrency now do not even understand the objectives of some token project before investing into it and once their expectation is not met, they start to call it scam.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 09:32:22 AM
What is not a scam, that is my own question. There is no doubt that many projects in this space won't amount to anything but to say all is unfair to the space, people are making legit profit in the space, again do know that not all Altcoins do ICO, the likes of Litecoin, Monero and SIA are not ICO projects
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:58:14 PM
Well i wouldn't say they are scams.... Well it depends on the point of view. The latest news is that many top rated exchanges stopped ERC20 token exchanges today because of bug in the smart contracts of some tokens
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 29, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

If 99.5% are scam, the 0.5% still represent altcoins. We should understand the point that bitcoin alone cannot make the crypto space. A number of coins must come together to make up the crypto world. How can one country make a world?
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 28, 2018, 04:47:09 AM
Very ineresting!
Not just because someone told you that something is a scam that doesn't mean that it is actually a scam!
Well what if he tells you that all of the crypto currencies are scam would you believe him?
You have to make a decision on your own.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 04:45:30 AM

I am just very interested who starts such topics like this one. There are unreasonable statements from the very beginning. Choose if you believe in cryptocurrencies or not. It is not a matter of altcoins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 28, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

That's not true, who said that issue to you? Altcoins has also a value and not all altcoins are a scam, you must also read and research for those altcoins that you think has an issue with you, and if you have altcoins and you sell it today then that is not a shit. It has a value because you can sell it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:56:30 AM

We have different way seeing cryptos. Yes I know that there are alts which are scam but for me not all alts are scam. The profit I earned since the first time I enter crypto all comes from altcoins so I see no reason to look down to alts. Yes alt is not as strong or as high as bitcoin but it does not mean it is a scam
Activity: 17
June 28, 2018, 03:07:13 AM
I think Bitcoin’s position cannot be replaced. But alt coins have their technology, their development potential and application prospects. Not all are scams. I think many alt coins are worth investing.
Activity: 29
June 28, 2018, 02:54:57 AM
ICM is not scam.
Activity: 39
June 28, 2018, 01:47:58 AM
Its is not the best way to handle this problem, as most crypto communities have examined what can the blockchain technology and why there are lots of restriction against it. If you will sell altcoins it cause nothing except drop of market. The concept of blockchain will always be tried to be released
Activity: 266
June 28, 2018, 01:47:28 AM
In my opinion, all altcoin is not a scam.
Altcoin as well as Bitcoin, both coins that have their respective advantages.
A good Altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin is a coin that is not a scam.
Altcoin indeed has good potential and some have less good potential.
And if a potential altcoin less good then the price will fall and its value can be lost.
So, in my opinion, it is not a scam but can survive in the market Cryptocurrency or fall in value.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 01:43:28 AM
I believe that not all altcoins Scam. There are quite good and worthy of attention coins that everyone should have in their portfolio. These are coins like EOS, ETH, Dash, Monero, Cardano, Zilliga.
Activity: 146
June 28, 2018, 01:40:15 AM
I don't think all altcoin is a hoax. We all know that there are always some of the best COINS with great potential in the near future. The top ten COINS will be the best choice.
Activity: 99
June 28, 2018, 01:36:07 AM
I think If true all altcoins are a scam, then why the development of altcoins beyond what happened to bitcoin. For example in terms of time, altcoin does not take much time to develop. The reason why Altcoin is created is stabilized bitcoin so that the available volume does not run out quickly.
Activity: 2
June 27, 2018, 08:20:55 AM
That is not the best way to handle the problem, because major part of crypto community have examined what can the blockchain technology and why there are lots of restriction against it. If you will sell altcoins it cause nothing except drop of market. The concept of blockchain will always be tried to be realased
Pages:
Jump to: