Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 37. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 17, 2018, 02:55:34 AM
Definitely NOT all altcoins are scams.
Over the past months we have had very successful altcoins which gave good profit to investors and are still waxing strong on exchanges.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 02:52:41 AM
this is low quality FUD ever seen Grin
you know one altcoin scam then you generalize if all altcoins are scam. where is ur logic?
copper member
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 02:37:48 AM
Well I dont think all alt coins are a scam, cause you see not all coins are just coins, some of it holds a big feature, some of it are used as a tool for like a pos, cause you see some coins are built with a reason and it can disrupt or change the market value. Maybe you are referring to the altcoin that has a feature of staking , because as I have observe what happen to bitconnect, clearly it is a scam coin. So please refrain from posting that all altcoins are scam, cause that is clearly not true!
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
I don't think so. Yes, some altcoins is scam but not all. A lot of altcoins make people happy and changed their life. Some bought already a car and a house from their profit by trading altcoin, joining ICO's, airdrop and bounty. They profited more from altcoin compared to bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
June 17, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
What is means by altcoin ? All exclude bitcoin ?
Then this mean not right.
I think shit is all cloned coins: for example all coins with ETH chain exclude Etherium
June 17, 2018, 01:42:30 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Even Tone Vays can not predict the price of Bitcoin in the next half hour. People can say whatever they want, but the market has its own habits to fluctuate. Perhaps someone will benefit from his words, but I think crypto is too great for tone vays.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 10:00:02 PM
Well in my own opinion and base on what I have experienced here in the crypto world, not all of the altcoins are scam because many of us are holding large percentage of altcoins and they really gain and earn because of it. Piece of advise be mindful and wise when you are dealing here in the crypto world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
June 16, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Let him sell. This is his opinion and I think that almost no one agrees with him. In my portfolio altcoins occupy about 85%.
Activity: 31
June 16, 2018, 09:25:16 PM
Well, that's his say. Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, so I wouldn't blame him. But it will be unfair to say that all alt coins are scams. There are still lots of projects that make sense. It isn't only bitcoin that will survive; numerous coins will.
Activity: 70
June 16, 2018, 10:26:29 AM
Is this a statement intended to infect investors in ETH and DASH? Information from many sources in the press, ETH and DASH are more profitable than Bitcoin, fast and low cost, secure ... etc. In the near future, ETH and DASH will overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 97
June 16, 2018, 07:49:01 AM

For me, I don't think ETH is a scam, I don't know on Dash, but the right statement is, most of the altcoins are scams but I don't think ETH is one of them since ETH have been used for transactions just like bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 07:43:32 AM
I do not believe in tony, because calculations nowadays we find so many altcoins that develop, especially ethereum, for example altcoin that base in game or market, they will always develop.
Activity: 196
June 16, 2018, 07:16:46 AM
This is a very good example of a bad thing. Even the experience does not get people to avoid panic. Unfortunately Altcoin does not work that way. The powerful Altcoin is also supported by great people, and developed in the right way. Of course we respect everyone's opinion, but it seems that even now, Altcoin is still profitable.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
I think that many people are now more interested in ALTS because so many people have benefited from these coins and to say that ALTS is not a scam, the market now has a lot of money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

it is the wrong word, eth and dash is not a scam, it is a good coin, the price of the coin keeps going up, do not listen to that person's word
June 15, 2018, 06:55:44 AM
I do not believe in this theory that all coins are fraud, everyone earns good money on them, with a risk, of course, but there is profit, is not it?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 15, 2018, 05:02:03 AM
Most of them but not all of them. Do you think a coin like eth will make this far if it's just a scam? Everyone has their own opinion but you have your own mind. So used your own and think if it's true or not. It's just a matter of common sense.
Activity: 224
June 15, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
To me, not all COINS are fraudulent, because some of them can bring us benefits.

Since I have reaped my earnings from altcoins and other tokens, I still believe that most of them are not fraudulent.
Activity: 40
June 15, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
Following people's opinon without your own consultation and discretion is dangerous. Some alts are scam and won't stand the test of time. But ethereum is out of it.
Activity: 190
June 15, 2018, 04:07:42 AM
And what is the difference between altcoins and bitcoin? Only the creation time and cost.
I agree that most altcoins will die in the future, but some coins are reliable. They are backed by technologies that work in the economy (for example, ripple).
Pages:
Jump to: