Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 51. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 03:34:27 PM
It could be true that there are ICOs that are scams. But to consider all is something that could be just a FUD. This announcement is totally a careless announcement that could create an impact among altcoin users. But maybe the person had so much hate with altcoins due to bad experiences that is why he only believes in Bitcoin.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
Cryptoworld is so young so it is hardly can be told right now whether all alt coins are scam or not. Personally, I take any project announced as a betting or gambling network with a grain of salt.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 08:04:55 AM
Some projects are of little value and have no effect on the development of block chains. But their impact on the encrypted world is positive.
Activity: 308
May 11, 2018, 07:28:04 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
This is utter stupidity. I have not seen anything like this on the forum and I hope that I will not meet. Crypto community is now restored and all processes are normalizing too.
Activity: 210
May 11, 2018, 06:38:53 AM
Not like that, although Altcoin has a lower coin predicate than Bitcoin that does not mean all altcoin is weak.
Proven Ethereum is a strong altcoin.
Ethereum becomes altcoin with high value and has good coin potential.
Ethereum also has a stable value in the Cryptocurrency market.
Do not give a piece of altcoin, there could be a great altcoin one day and could replace Bitcoin.
We never know what will happen.
Activity: 244
May 11, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
You are right. Now there are more than 1000 coins in the encryption market. Most of them may be deception. But I don't agree with what you say right away. Many projects may have a long-term plan. You have to give a start-up a little time and maybe they can achieve their goals in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Bit late to the party, but I wanna give me insight as to why this is false, at least imo. I don't believe in only one single global currency. If you think about it, that's the very definition of centralization. If we are to revolutionize the way the financial system works today, we simply can't put our eggs in one basket. A basket that might one day be rendered useless by another basket. A newer, friendlier and overall better basket. We can see great improvements for crypto being made by other projects, improvements that could possibly not have been made for bitcoin or not desired.

Why not explore these avenues? Why not work together against the status quo and compete against each other in our backyard to see if we can come up with even better solutions? That's my take on it. We can't go all in on btc, we gotta give others a chance as well, for the sake of the tech and what it could do to change the world.
Activity: 22
May 11, 2018, 06:22:41 AM
I agree that MOST alt coins are scams, I don't believe that ALL of them are! there are altcoins that provide solutions to real world problems and have great teams and communities.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 11:26:59 AM
Not everyone is out there to scam you buddy. Sometimes the vision is true and the mission is real. Join us today at the saturn network, together we will make our brighter cryptocurrency future .
Activity: 24
May 10, 2018, 07:28:59 AM

One of the best and genuine response,100% agree to this. We need to do our research and chose wisely instead of paying heed to such comments

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential.
Activity: 14
May 09, 2018, 12:55:04 PM
Many early bitcoin visionaries have lost their imagination after the quick rich from btc's spectacular rise. They have lost their ability to think out of the box and are only willing to live in their btc wonderland. Leave them be. No need to argue with anyone who don't believe.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

Dont tell that all altcoins are scam because if its true and theres no chances that all altcoins are now exist in the market but the truth is many altcoins now have a potential and legit.
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 06:19:15 AM
I disagree with the statement. in my opinion, not all altcoin is a scam. Especially for ethereum, with highly qualified technology. Maybe it is currently the market conditions are not good. That is why altcoin prices continue to slump down. chances are there are some altcoin that are scam. But not everything is a scam.

Disagree too. Because In this recent days some altcoins are having a great value like bitcoincash and ethereum as these are in good price. But some others also are very cheap in price and not really works well in the market place but not really be counted as scams due to its presence identity in the crypto market.
Activity: 365
May 09, 2018, 05:47:28 AM
In life, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion which should not affect another person decision about something. When a suggestion or idea is raised about a particular coin, you should not be quick to act on what the person thinks but instead research and make your own decisions on whether to sell or hold your coin. Moreover, all coins are not the same. They have different ideas behind their ideas.
Activity: 93
May 09, 2018, 05:38:36 AM
I don't think most altcoins have a long time to live. This is more about trust and mismanagement by developers. Altcoins do have good prospects when it is developed.
Activity: 39
May 09, 2018, 05:36:45 AM
Not all, there are a lot of altcoins out there who are also working in creating real usage for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
May 09, 2018, 05:33:09 AM
Yeah sell them right away and if its in cheap price I would like to buy them. You sell all of them then you gonna miss the party. I will tell you that alt coins will keep survive, they are already connected to bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

who says altcoins are a fraud, that's a false accusation, just look now, lots of people buy ethereum, dash and other altcoins, they get a profit. we should be able to see which scam is not scam
Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 05:20:47 AM

Scams are those that are disappearing with money from very first day.
Those who exists and keeps on developing their projects I couldn't call scams.
Currently deeply analyzing WTL (Welltrado)!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 09, 2018, 05:19:04 AM
Any form of generalization is not always correct and this apply to cryptocurrency as well and in particular altcoin. Altcoin stated with the succesful launch of bitcoin. If not for altcoin, we will not have ethereum!
Pages:
Jump to: