Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 46. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 01:42:34 PM
All altcoins cant be scam. As all ICOs are not scams. There are more credible coins doing well on the market. Are we going to call these coins scam too?
Activity: 103
May 17, 2018, 01:31:36 PM
Everyone is entitled to have their own thoughts and different from others, if we discuss about scam I think we should go back to the nature of altcoins is Fluctuate.
So to conclude that all altcoin scams are wrong (I personally think)  Wink
Activity: 20
May 17, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
This is obviously just bait. You know not all altcoins are scams, just like I know it. Can you honestly say Ethereum was just a scam? Either you're ignorant, or you're just being obtuse.
Activity: 104
May 17, 2018, 04:37:50 AM
Not all altcoin are scam many of them is worth to invest for your future, but some of them are scam, so the best thing to do is you need to do some research before you put your money in investment, choose the coin that worth to invest
Activity: 152
May 17, 2018, 04:33:13 AM
Personally, I do not think, that all altcoin is a scam. In fact, most of the gifts use Ethereum as tokens, so I do not believe that they are all scam. Let's give altcoins a chance to prove themselves because I know that they can really be on top as well especially Ethereum and more than others.

Activity: 161
May 17, 2018, 04:13:45 AM
eth is the second to bitcoin, the popularity of eth is also growing, aside from btc it is also the most trusted altcoin among all. So how can it become a scam altcoin? Why this kind of FUD continue to exist even it is clearly a lie.
Bro you should use your courage in the right thing not on this and before going to say this I thing it is helpful to you to make your own research so that when you present a case like this your idea is inserted to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 03:59:41 AM
I do not think so if it is true that the ETH is a scam. ETH has been trusted to be used in various ICO as its platform. There are also many that have been proven to benefit from ETH. And ETH is now growing well and increasing. the number of communities also grew steadily. So I do not think that All altcoin is a scam. Only a few are a scam, so do not behave that all altcoins are a scam.
Activity: 25
May 17, 2018, 03:16:51 AM
In times like these, this is a good opportunity to hoard some of these coins coz we never know when will bitcoin rise again. As for now, let's all be vigilant with our coins.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
I do not think so. Of course now a lot of empty coins that no one needs. But there is also the right technology.
Activity: 119
May 16, 2018, 12:56:03 AM
In my opinion. Yes there is a scam but it is for some people who do not want to try to mine. And it looks like you have to dive deeper to find out it is a scam or not. Because for me altcoin is very profitable than Bitcoin because it requires a very large capital.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 16, 2018, 12:45:20 AM
Not really,  how could we call currency only bitcoin is existing coin, how do we trade bitcoin. Altcoins is obe reason why bitcoin is have volume and price. Because old,new and upcoming project in crypto, these altcoins will be paired with btc so that is real currency. If no other currencies circulating in the market, bitcoin is also dead currency. Opposite on that sight, for me in the furure there will be an altcoins become a coin and be on the top currency in crypto. Best team will creat best coin, richest people do a business and create own coin.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 12:04:19 AM
Many altocoins is a scam, but not all as you put it. And what about NEO or Monero? They are unique and no worse than those that you listed. I can continue this list for a long time. A lot of altcoins have their own unique algorithm.

Activity: 700
May 15, 2018, 08:37:42 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Every people have their own perspective about altcoin. My perspective is not all altcoin are scam, many altcoin are legit and good investment. Its true that with more growing on cryptomarket, many altcoin in market and what we can do is more research to find a legit altcoin
Activity: 336
May 15, 2018, 08:09:28 PM
we do have our own opinions about altcoins..but all i can say its some of altcoins are going to scam or maybe they are just going delisted because of its low demand. but  eth and dash i dont think it can be branded as scam because the popularity of that coins is like bitcoin.you know some people ethereum is the queen of crypto and the demand of this altcoin is high. specially in ICO they used eth to send some tokens.
Activity: 169
May 15, 2018, 07:56:31 PM
I think altcoin are all legit and they have potential to going inceease there value that whats ive heard to they other bountys
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 15, 2018, 07:44:23 PM
Definitely not. Ethereum is still in its  position, but everyone can express their opinion and i respect yours sir. But for me i still have faith with these coins specially the neon, my investment would not stop here, there are just a bad season but eventually it will come back.
Activity: 11
May 15, 2018, 07:33:54 PM
Not all definitely. Look at Ethereum platform as an example - guys put a lot of efforts to penetrate into real life and business. It`s not true to call a scam such integrations.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
May 15, 2018, 07:33:21 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Is this sarcasm? Because if not, this is pretty stupid. Also, that Tone Vays dude might have smoked some pretty good sht for him to make such a claim. I get it, bitcoin is great. In fact, I am a big fan of it but ethereum is also a great investment too. I think that everyone should do their own research since there are also great altcoins that are ethereum based and not ethereum based. If you are only invested on bitcoins, then man, you are missing out on the sweets.
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
May 15, 2018, 07:02:10 PM
Yes, there are many scam altcoins but I totally disagree that ALL altcoins are a scam. If you say all have can you explain ethereum, neo or ripple. They are definitely not a scam. Also, there are many good ICOs that are not a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 06:53:58 PM
I do not agree with what you say, because if it is true. I don't think it would live until now. like the popular coin. many investors until now that some pf the alternative coins are sti famous. and in the top list. maybe some of the coins. we can't avoid this kind of thing because so many coins and it is true that there are coins that scam...
Pages:
Jump to: