Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 48. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
May 15, 2018, 03:45:26 AM
I really do not care if all alts are a scam or not because what matters is whether you will be able to earn a profit there or not. If not then that's fine you can move on to a much better coin. If you earn a profit then it's good and you will yearn for more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 03:38:51 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

In principle, I agree with him. However 99% I would cut up to 85%. Bitcoin will survive, Ethereum as the most popular currencies of mutual settlements, will experience what kind of cryptocurrency gives the possibility of real anonymity in transactions. Everything else will appear and die with a different lifetime.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 03:34:46 AM
this is really funny. Don't forget that ETH is an altcoin too. So this is totally flase idea and also very funny for me. Try to research more and u`ll find there r really nice altcoins
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
Of course not everything. because the evidence is ethereum which is also altcoin, which has existed since 2015 ago. Can last up to 3 years, and now even more popular and much-loved. So, just a few altcoins are indeed a scam.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
May 15, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

if altcoins scam, so what we can do with btc, how bitcoin upgrade crypto market? Without eth there will be no activity in crypto world at all or on very low levels. bitcoin will die, many other altcoins will survive
Activity: 70
May 15, 2018, 03:22:51 AM
i think not all Altcoins are scam!
Activity: 107
May 15, 2018, 03:21:35 AM
The majority of altcoins are scam. I have no doubt about it.
If you choose not to invest into any altcoin because of that, you just go too far.

It's risky to invest in new altcoins especially if there is not much information about the backgrounds of their respective devs.. I have no reason to doubt Eth and a few other alts though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
May 15, 2018, 03:19:18 AM
The majority of altcoins are scam. I have no doubt about it.
If you choose not to invest into any altcoin because of that, you just go too far.
Activity: 31
May 15, 2018, 03:00:49 AM
I have often heard people say or write that altcoins are scams. For me this is a new world of which many still have not understood the enormous potential, or in the case of these alleged experts who speak of scams, do not even want to understand it
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
May 14, 2018, 09:20:13 PM
I am not agreed with your because so many people have benefited from these coins. There are many good altcoins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 14, 2018, 09:19:18 PM
Not all alts are scam, alts stands as exchange currency of bitcoin which widens the group of people who circulate every transactions on crypto world. if altcoins are all scam then why it has a value?
This is a reasonable answer. Maybe he has several times invested altcoin and also have often lost money, so make a post like this. I also had one time lost money due to altcoin scam
Activity: 93
May 14, 2018, 08:52:21 PM
Not all alts are scam, alts stands as exchange currency of bitcoin which widens the group of people who circulate every transactions on crypto world. if altcoins are all scam then why it has a value?
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 14, 2018, 08:46:47 PM

that's not true, eth and dash are good coins, they can not scam, they have good team and project, that's a stupid opinion, I remind you once again, eth and dash is not a scam
Activity: 224
May 14, 2018, 09:53:08 AM
The author is not right, how can this be written? There is no evidence ... altcoins - this is not Scam.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 05:08:52 AM
In my opinion, do not ever assume all Altcoin is a scam. A lot of good altcoin is not a scam, and Altcoin can be used for positive things like investing, trading, or even buying transactions. And Do not spread rumors because many Altcoins have proven their worth and established and become the first choice for investors.

Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 14, 2018, 05:00:39 AM
Its not at all true. How can these projects with great vision be scams? I understand that there are few scam projects too but calling all altcoins scam is an ignorance. You need to be patience with your investments.
Activity: 110
May 14, 2018, 03:59:59 AM
I believe that this not so . There are some altcoins in my opinion much better than bitcoin .
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
May 14, 2018, 03:48:32 AM

There's no evidence . Everyone can say what they want, but without proof it's wrong . I don't think it's scammers, some altcoins are much better than bitcoin
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
definitely not. let's really think about the fact that once Ethereum did not cost so much, and now claims to be the king of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 141
May 14, 2018, 02:53:24 AM
I don't agree with your statement, and the person who told that all altcoins are only scams. Maybe some altcoins were scam and have run away after raising funds through ICO. But that does not mean all altcoins are fraud. Every thing has two sides, good and bad. So what you need to move on is become skeptic.
I agree with you . If the project turned out to be a Scam, this does not mean that all altcoins are the same . No need to draw such conclusions
Pages:
Jump to: