Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 49. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 02:49:39 AM
I think he is one hundred percent wrong, such altcoins as Etherium is no worse than bitcoin
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 14, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
I suppose, the guy simply had a very bad experience in trading. Probably, he lost much money when he invested in altcoins that lost a lot in their value. That is why he calls cryptocurrency a scam.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 02:45:07 AM
He's wrong . Many altcoins are much better than bitcoin itself .... it is not correct to say that altcoins scam
May 14, 2018, 02:34:33 AM
Honestly, I don't think so . I think the man said it with emotion ...
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
May 14, 2018, 02:33:28 AM
definitely not. it seems to me that a coin is just a huge prospect in the future, and this is a great opportunity for instant earnings ( if vlozhitsya at the right time) . far not all coin this Scam, here is my conclusion
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
May 14, 2018, 02:31:00 AM
no all alt coin are scam  but some are surely

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun

And your project is scam definitely  Grin With reflinks it becomes 100% confidence. Little advice. Try to write more words. Because your speech seems bad now.

About abstract. 90% of alts is scam.
Activity: 273
May 14, 2018, 02:28:44 AM
I think he's wrong, many altcoins are much better than bitcoin . Everyone can speak ...
Activity: 35
May 14, 2018, 02:27:40 AM
no all alt coin are scam  but some are surely

GET 1000 EOPT TOKEN FREE

airdrop.easyoption.io/#tzy8hfuwun
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
May 14, 2018, 02:26:58 AM
I agree that MOST alt coins are scams, I don't believe that ALL of them are! there are altcoins that provide solutions to real world problems and have great teams and communities.

Unfortunately the bad coins - and there are many - can steal the spotlight from legitimate projects created by legitimate companies within this space.
Activity: 181
Merit: 101
May 14, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
of course not. Ethereum was once just a project, and now it is almost the king of cryptocurrencies. all coins have a chance
Activity: 434
May 14, 2018, 02:23:47 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Not all altcoins is a scam because there are a lot of people today who are investing on ethereum in order to earn more profit in the future and because of that, we can say that eth coins is really good for long term investment.
Activity: 203
May 14, 2018, 02:22:38 AM
There are many reliable altcoins like ethereum, neo, litecoin, dash and iota they are strong and supported by many people who believes at cryptocurrency. Some alts are been called as a scam because they can't support and sustain the competitions at the market. It takes a lot of works, preparations, genius team, advance technology and most of all enough resources inorder to make a successful a new potential alts at the market. Top 30 of cryptocurrency are proven that they are not a scam projects, they still exist because they are supported by majorities.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 14, 2018, 02:21:20 AM
i don't really get where he is coming?, i mean why say altcoins are scam while most of them has really materializing platforms and projects. I mean if he is saying that bitcoin is the only legit coins, does he even think where's the competition and the volatility of market will be coming from if these altcoins don't exist anymore?. I mean maybe there are lots of scams out there but it doesn't have to arrive that all of them are scams. come on dude grow up.
May 14, 2018, 02:19:21 AM
We can view that theres about 80% of icos are scams, some other altcoins are not scams but do not have a future and are going to disappear after a few years, then there are few projects that are worth investing to, you can try to find them and make money with them because these are the type of projects that everyone is looking for.
Activity: 278
May 14, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
Strange logic
We can say, that all crypto is a scam
But I'm not sure, that scam can live so long time
Activity: 324
May 14, 2018, 02:17:21 AM
I don't think so. many coins on the contrary try to break up the market and become necessary for users of this market
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 02:09:38 AM
Though we can never deny the fact that there are some altcoins that ended up as scam, it is pretty much unfair to those altcoins who are actually doing their best to live up to what they promised their investors and some other people. The altcoins that i am hodling as at the moment are those that i see potentials in it
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
May 14, 2018, 01:52:21 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Not all altcoins are a scam, there are also have super legit altcoins, why did you say that it is a scam if you are already holding your coins. Maybe the issue here is the price. Altcoin price is really hard to pump that's why maybe they are saying it is a scam. Ethereum is the best altcoin for me, it is a true altcoin and we couldn't say that it is a scam coin. Ethereum and bitcoin is legit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
May 14, 2018, 01:48:15 AM
Well this is what the Dim-Witted Tone Vays claims...

FTFY ,  Smiley

The other alts chances are equal to bitcoin in survival.

Some alts like ZEIT are the ultimate survivor.
Over 4 years old , and numerous challenges and ZEIT is still going.
No matter what the other coins do, it will survive and prosper as time moves forward.

Bitcoin will fail if it's price falls below it's production costs.
IE: No Profit, No one mines and the network seizes up forever.

ZEIT is energy efficient and it's network can remain strong no matter what the price per coin is.  Smiley

Activity: 349
May 14, 2018, 01:08:50 AM

We don't need to do anything. He didn't give any reasonable reason. As I know, Tone Vays is a Bitcoin trader. It is easy to understand why he deliberately lowered the altcoin. You don't have to follow him. Can I consider this as a FUD?

Pages:
Jump to: