Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 53. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 10:13:34 PM
No all altcoins are not scam. some alt coin still have a promising and well project .
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 10:12:38 PM
I do not think like that, I think I benefited from altcoin. However, everyone has the right to express their opinions, so I do not want to blame you. and one more thing, I think you'll lose if you sell your altcoin right now, because the value of each altcoin drops dramatically, so the losses experienced, my share is better you are holding back the altcoin you have until the price improves
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 09:44:08 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

I think it will be nice to check coinmarketcap.com before talking about this issue. because people do not pay coins 1800$ (BCH) when it is a scam, or people do not pay 750$ (for ETH) when they feel ETH is scam. so I think we have some scams coin but all of ALT coins are not scam.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:34:50 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

In fact, it is undeniable that most coins do not have much value. The value of the coin depends on whether the project team can make a profit, or whether it can truly create a profit like a company.
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 07, 2018, 03:00:44 PM
No man I'm totally disagree with you..
Just imagine: Altcoins are like websites in the Internet and Bitcoin is like Google
Everything depends on Google but are separate things
Alcoins are companies with new approach , who leads to future
They can't be a scam
You don't understand crypto completely
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

I don't think it is true,  eth is good and consistent in moving up. Maybe some alts that hasn't been on exchange yet .sometimes that was given as airdrops before the ICO starts. I have some altcoins that don't have value but ethereum is not one of those shit coins..I beg to disgaree with that.
Activity: 1078
May 07, 2018, 02:32:54 PM
I don't think so - of course, there are many scam coins now, but if to look at top 100 altcoins, there are really promising projects which can change the world greatly, so I think Bitcoin won't be the only cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
May 07, 2018, 02:23:59 PM
I think that opinion is a bit wrong, eth users are not likely to beat bitcoin, many people prefer eth than bitcoin to invest, as long as no one feels cheated and the majority still believe it is okay,
Activity: 278
May 07, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

How do you say that it was scam? you're such a beginner about crypto and why do you believe what other says?

Alt coin was like bitcoin and it was a real money, it become famous by legit process and there too many proof that it was not a scam.

Maybe some campaign do scam but the coin was not scam because it is the only thing and has a possible that it could be spread.
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 02:19:35 PM
Yes, you have the idea to think so. Too many false projects are built to separate funds from investors. a number of different reasons, conflict of interest from the team, inconsistency in how to operate from Devs ... but I do not agree when you say all altcoin. It is not true, because altcoin like ETH, NEO, XMR, DAsh is great idea for user purpose. It enriches the market and diversifies with the development of the crypto community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
May 07, 2018, 02:13:55 PM
That is not the best way to handle the problem, because major part of crypto community have examined what can the blockchain technology and why there are lots of restriction against it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
May 07, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
All alts are a scam except . If that happens to be btc, then yes, all alts are a scam.

I'm being sarcastic there, by the way ... basically it just comes down to folks shilling for whatever they are holding.
Activity: 151
May 07, 2018, 01:14:37 PM
Maybe he is right or maybe not. Everyone is free to say what they want, everybody has a different opinion. Now we just have to enjoy them, make some profit before altcoins will disappear.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
May 07, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

Eth is still good though. Let us not forget that ethereum now is widely used and for whatever reason they brand ethreum as scam i dont know. For me i have seen some individuals that have been made wealthy by ethereum. I dont think it is scam, maybe the ways in how they use ethereum is a scam. There are a lot of scammers everywhere and ethereum is a cryptocurrency so i cant call it scam.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 01:06:40 PM
That is just pessimism. Alt coins cannot be regarded as scams. They serve different purposes and that is what investors in them should understand. And if you claim we should all sell our alt coins, to whom do we sell them? To those who are ready to lose?
We have to all accept that these coins have come to stay and they will never go back
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

i don't agree. Whoever the source is, i don't think that it is fair to identify all alt coins as scam for these alctoins contribute to the growth of the entire crypto currency in the sense that they offer profit of  exclusivity to companies who wish to provide service to consumers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
May 07, 2018, 12:36:38 PM
Not just because someone told you that something is a scam that doesn't mean that it is actually a scam,
Well what if he tells you that all of the crypto currencies are scam would you believe him?
You have to make a decision on your own.
Activity: 500
May 07, 2018, 12:34:07 PM
What you need to know is someone's opinion is solely someone's opinion that cannot be based on facts, because the word "opinion" excludes the "fact" meaning. Making the conclusion: it as might be true, same might not. Better listen to yourself, definitely, in our world everything can happen.
Activity: 196
May 07, 2018, 07:26:25 AM
I agree that a lot of altcoins that are in the market right now are just scam coins with nothing good to offer the world or the investors themselves but I have to disagree that they are all scams. Look at coins like ethereum, they are obviously not scams and their projects are remarkable unlike other altcoins.
Activity: 156
May 07, 2018, 06:37:12 AM
Of course not, I believe that in the encryption market, the top ten of the market capitalization will not be a hoax, or even fifty of the market capitalization will be safe. We should be vigilant about some new projects, and many of them may be just air.
Pages:
Jump to: