Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 50. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 01:07:21 AM
Don't accused earlier. Because you didn't know about their project. We can known if their project is scam, I think you mean is the price of their coins is always goes down and never going up. But that is not scam instead. They're people who sold their coin because they got their profit. Because they pre-sale participants or early investor. So after they doubled their money, I'm sure they sell their token and the price was crashed. Think about it more before to invest on alt coins/ICO.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 14, 2018, 01:04:48 AM
Some altcoin and tokens are growing very well! I do not think all is scam, but there are also many unsuccessful projects! Some projects are deceptive! Be careful when joining digital money projects!
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
May 14, 2018, 01:03:32 AM
You can't make broad sweeping statements like that without taking some time to research the material. You consider that NEO, DASH, OMG, and a whole host of new ERC-20 coins that are being utilised by already existing businesses are not legitimate?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 01:01:32 AM
Many projects are built on the basis of Ethereum, Ethers are used not only as a unit of account. he also guarantees the performance of intellectual contracts, playing the role of such a "fuel" for the network. I think that Ethereum he definitely will not be lost.
Activity: 100
May 14, 2018, 12:59:09 AM
99.5% is not all. I agree with you. Most of the COINS are fraudulent. They have no technical features. It just copied the code from BTC or ETH. They have no investment value.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:19:31 PM
Apparently some people really love to talk about the crypto currencies. I don’t know whats the point of saying that all alts are a scam. Obviously without eth the market wouldn’t be this much alive! Some people just need to learn to appreciate a good technology/project.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
May 13, 2018, 10:13:44 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
I believe not all altcoins are scam. There are lots of them are good. We just choose which of them  for investments. We will just research and read more information about the coins.
Activity: 99
May 13, 2018, 11:28:09 AM
Not like that, do not ever assume all altcoin is a scam.
A lot of good altcoins is not a scam, and altcoin can be used for positive things like investment, trading, or even purchase transactions.
Altcoin is often used for goodness and if any is used for criminal things then the amount is not stout.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 11:25:36 AM
Altcoins aren't scam. Although there are scam but not all. Ethereum is clear proof on this issue. If ethereum is scam then why most of the campaign here using ethereum as the basis of measurements of payments. There are more coins that proven that altcoins aren't all scam.
Activity: 84
May 13, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
I completely disagree with the author of the topic, and now I'm not going to sell coins and I do not advise anyone. And if you do not believe in the crypt, just work better and do not fight your time here.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
I totally disagree with you. There are many good crypto projects that can bring huge profits to investors. For example  ETH .
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 13, 2018, 11:09:42 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

if it is true I hope there is physical evidence not just an opinion and a guess. Because maybe it's just an opinion that is opinion. It could be that all coins including BTC will disappear from the world. Because BTC was once also considered a scam. Provide information that is real
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
May 13, 2018, 11:01:58 AM
I am not agree with you that all altcoins are scam,Scam coin dont survive for long time and investor recognize easily and avoid t invest in scam altcoin and due to course of time scam coins loose value and vanished from market.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
May 13, 2018, 10:59:40 AM
That is just an assumption or a statement born out of an aggrieved mouth because there are so many altcoin that has great potentials and are doing greatly in the market today e.g like ethereum is a good coin beyond just being just successful in the market ethereum stlll provide us with a much higher advance technology that house  all other coins. So saying that all altcoin are scam is a wrong statement.
Activity: 25
May 13, 2018, 10:51:57 AM
no it's not. Many coins are much more better than bitcoin, but somehow can't separate apart from it
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 10:47:36 AM
Altcoins considered as shitcoin if they don't have theirye working products already. Remember most of alt coins has its roadmaps like they're still planned. Haven't got any real products unlike the common stocks.
Activity: 144
May 12, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

There are many altcoins at the moment, and there must be altcoin that fails, but that's no reason to claim all altcoin is a scam, because there are still many altcoins that can survive and benefit the holders.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
We can't hide the fact that some of the alt coins today are scam, but most of them can give you such money that can make you rich. What you need is the patience since it may take a lot of time to earn.

The reason why Altcoin is made in my opinion to stabilize bitcoin so that the available volume does not run out quickly. If true it is a fraud, then why the development of altcoin passes what happens to bitcoin. For example in terms of time, altcoin does not take much time to develop a favorite coin
Activity: 238
May 11, 2018, 09:33:41 PM
Do not recommend everyone to sell the alts just because someone said so. We have evaluated from such actions, where someone hears that there is a huge butterfly flies in the water and everybody believe it. Opinion of others might affect yours, but only if the information was given in a very truthful and earnest way. My opinion is that altcoins will never die.
I dont have any opinion whether the altcoin will never die but i know that we never do anything only because a few opinion said that the altcoin will be scam.  I will not follow anyone except my feeling and trust. Now i trust to all altcoin will have good future ao i prefer to believe in it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
May 11, 2018, 09:30:00 PM
You are right. Now there are more than 1000 coins in the encryption market. Most of them may be deception. But I don't agree with what you say right away. Many projects may have a long-term plan. You have to give a start-up a little time and maybe they can achieve their goals in the future.

it can not be denied by the many ease of making a project it will also present a lot of projects that are not good and produce products that are so and do not want to develop, as you say too, there are many good coin and want to develop themselves for the future but indeed less than the one that disappeared after walking for a while
Pages:
Jump to: