Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 52. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 05:16:47 AM
not possible if all altcoin is a scam. indeed currently the market conditions are less supportive, so from that altcoin that eventually folded. but for me ethereum may not be as easy as that scam. Especially by seeing the technology used so sophisticated. and also a lot of that make ethereum as favorite coins.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 05:06:16 AM
If you believe in what he says please you sell your alt, do not invite us, because I strongly believe in ethereum and have proven if etherum is very useful and one of the best investments in my opinion,
because it's not just me proving it, there's plenty of evidence if ethereum is one of the best investments right now
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
I think it is only his opinion. Altcoin will stay but not all. Only potential altcoin with continues development will stay in the market. Bitcoin is good for financial but it is not designed as utility coin like other new coins or token.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
I think everyone has their own opinions. We can't change the opinions of others. I've invested a lot of altcoins, and I haven't had any COINS from them to be fooled into the present. Always do some research before investing, and you've never been cheated, because many altcoins have huge potential for growth.
Activity: 24
May 09, 2018, 03:33:07 AM
I agree that there had been some coins and groups which have really worked on speculations and were a total Scam
............................... BUT...................
This claim i feel is done based on few experiences and shouldn't have been done without a proper survey and market research. There are multiple ALTS/tokens in the world right now which are based and working on some real world causes. The statements and comments like this do hurt the market scenrio's and overall effect the actual genuine
People should not do generalized comments without proper research and just based on their individual experience on a few occasions.

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Activity: 182
May 09, 2018, 03:15:39 AM
I disagree with the statement. in my opinion, not all altcoin is a scam. Especially for ethereum, with highly qualified technology. Maybe it is currently the market conditions are not good. That is why altcoin prices continue to slump down. chances are there are some altcoin that are scam. But not everything is a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 15
May 09, 2018, 03:12:27 AM

How did you know that? Not all mate, A lot of coins is most potential and useful in the future. So don't accused all alt coins is scam. If you experienced that thing. Try to move on and find another way to recover your lost. There had Ripple, Ada, Eth and many more that we can get a bigger profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
This is obviously a short act. It's like saying that BTC was a fraud. Now BTC is the first to cryptocurrency . Now why don't you accuse it of a fraud? At present, in my view, it is the initial stage of the encrypted currency. There will be a broad space for development in the future. Cryptocurrency  also needs support from large applications.
Activity: 46
May 09, 2018, 03:05:34 AM
I think it's still early to define altcoins as a scam. Bitcoin was also initially labeled as a scam because we never knew what would happen in the future, so my predictions were not necessarily accurate, as long as we maintain a good attitude than anything else.
Activity: 210
May 09, 2018, 03:05:21 AM
 Smiley  now in an ICO has really done a scam on people it's just harder here we do not realize we're scam because all cryptocurrency has really a scam most people really believe in a scam especially when they try to scam in a bounty campaign and then not all of them are a scamer they can choose so we need to take care of the acammer no matter where they are actually always following the real ICOs .and always keep track of so we'll keep in mind the campaigns that run and about altcoin I can not say for myself this is the best crypto in all countries and in fact altcoin is a crypto that is preferred to all investors or working as a bounty hunter all really wants an altcoin world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 03:04:50 AM
it's not true ,not All Alt Coins are a scam,but most of them ,Try to research more and you will find there are really nice altcoins, EOS,ETH,ADA etc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 03:04:33 AM

Everyone is entitled of their own opinion.  Maybe he invested a huge amount on BTC when the price was on the peak.
He is eagerly need his money back.
Activity: 60
May 09, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

I don't think all alts are scams. A really interesting thought experiment on the necessity of alts was this. It centred around the creation of incentives. One argument is that all these alts could be done on either Eth or Btc in future so why create your own projects. Its because of the incentive structure. If you are successful launching on a parent coin you will probably register a tiny blip in terms of value increase. Launching your own coin incentivises a team to drive new innovation because of the potential for the price to appreciate. Driving innovation that otherwise wouldnt exist. Money talks
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 09, 2018, 02:58:31 AM
No one forces you to hold Altcoin and stay in the kriptocurrancy world if you do not want to. Yes, there are shitcoins that are not worth hogling but if you do extensive research, you will find some good ones for the long run. Good chance to hoard some of these coins because we never know when Bitcoin will go up again. For now, let's all be on the lookout with our coins.

Indeed, I am agree with your opinion. No one forces us to invest on altcoin. I am believe that many good altcoin and have good potential in the future. Better always doing research before we decide to invest on altcoin
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
May 09, 2018, 02:57:01 AM

it may be that what he said is true that only bitcoin will survive, but I do not think everything he says is 100% true. just now we can see the development of altcoin like Eth, Eth is now the most favored altcoint by many investors, therefore I think Etherum becomes the altcoin that will survive.
Activity: 134
May 09, 2018, 02:55:56 AM

There maybe altcoins that is scam in which we can't have profit and lose our investments but these alts you named above were much profitable since it has contributed every hunters and investors wealth.We can profit in etherium,litecoin,dashcoin,monero and any other alts listed in the coin market cap..its just means they succeed in their projects and already profitable if we are going to trade it in legit exchangers.
Activity: 150
May 09, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
I don't agree with it. all the altcoins have something special. and if they were scammers they would have disappeared from the market long ago.
Activity: 69
May 09, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
That's just an opinion. How to listen to him without any evidence and reason for faith. Everyone can claim anything. We can also have an opinion and not to succumb to provocations. I think it's just a provocation.
Activity: 22
May 09, 2018, 02:39:10 AM
Some may say that especially to the people who experienced scam or lost from altcoins. but some also may say that it's not a scam. It depends on the experienced of the person.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 08, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

I think it will be nice to check coinmarketcap.com before talking about this issue. because people do not pay coins 1800$ (BCH) when it is a scam, or people do not pay 750$ (for ETH) when they feel ETH is scam. so I think we have some scams coin but all of ALT coins are not scam.
Coinmarketcap.com has nothing to do with those scam coins it was paid to be listed or added in crypto library. You're wrong because 1800$ was too small for scammers and it was not being identified by that. You can check directly what this coins now are abandoned team mostly airdrop coins after getting money and listed they run.
Pages:
Jump to: