Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 56. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 28, 2018, 11:53:26 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Everyone is entitled for its own opinion but saying all alt coins is scam or shit then he need to show concrete evidence that support its allegations not just mere hersay and no facts. thougj i agree that bitcoin will survive i think some few alt coins will still exist in the future like eth, xrp etc....
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
April 28, 2018, 11:50:35 PM
May be he is right. But I have one question, if all alt coins are scam then then where you will use Bitcoin, I mean if you not buy alt coin then where will use Bitcoin. What will be valu of Bitcoin. All exchange use Bitcoin for mother coin to buy alt coins. So if they don't use then where will be use Bitcoin. Many people become millionaire by investing Bitcoin. So I believe alts are also a part of Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:46:18 PM
Not exactly! I see the market of core coding has a healthy competition to choose a unique coding currency that is used around the world with great features in terms of value, speed, ease, security, full, safe and low cost. One day, another cryptosystem that does not meet that need will be eliminated. I like the competition for this social development!
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 11:41:41 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Not all altcoins are scam. Maybe it's up with your Wallet nor your private key has shared to someone whose duty was only scamming. I have investing ethereum and i am gaining profit already and i don't think eth was a scam.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:38:51 PM
All those coins that are on the top 10 are not a scam, otherwise, why would they be in there? it is bullshit after all. Also, not all the altcoins are scam, most of the scammy projects  can not even get listed on shit exchanges like idex.

I don't buy on that notion at all. There are alternate coins that  are in the top ten list. With their popularity and usage I don't think that these alternate coins are a total scam. So we can not just jumped to the conclusion that alternate coins are all scam.
Activity: 434
April 28, 2018, 11:32:24 PM
I don't buy on that notion at all. There are alternate coins that  are in the top ten list. With their popularity and usage I don't think that these alternate coins are a total scam. So we can not just jumped to the conclusion that alternate coins are all scam.
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
April 28, 2018, 09:26:03 PM
that says alt others it's a scam, that's not true, let's see, alt others still survive, maybe some alt scam because their project failed or indeed the intention from scratch already scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 28, 2018, 09:21:10 PM
Not all altcoin are a scam, there are few altcoin are been use by scam groups , because this coins are incorporated with bitcoin in the digital currency , Altcoins with good reputation does involve in scams because they choose the projects with a good stand , so we can not say that all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 209
April 28, 2018, 08:45:14 PM
Quite a strange statement, I think this is a real technology, and not just a soap bubble, in a couple of years the world will change AltCoins, just wait and you will see for yourself
Activity: 23
April 28, 2018, 09:08:40 AM
Well, some AltCoins are surely scams, other aren't scam but are so poor projected that they will die very soon.
But to say that ALL are scams, it seems to me an exaggerated generalization.
Btw, only the future will give us the right answer.
Activity: 326
April 27, 2018, 07:38:38 AM
All Altcoins can't be scam. People are buying altcoins and they like this and making from that money. Also many altcoins are headed by respectful people. Of course there is a lot not successful coins, but it's not reason to say all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
April 27, 2018, 03:55:56 AM
I think not all altcoin is a scam, I do not think all altcoin it is a scam coin there must be some of them not a scam. and some of them are potential coins. it all depends on you how to make a profitable move.
If there were all the coins a Scam, then most people now would not work, the princes of the mountains have just taken all that invested and quietly left.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 27, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

I partially agree with this statement. Of course, one can`t say that all altcoins are scam, but most of them are really the result of fraud. Most crypto-currency projects are nothing new and their only goal is to enrich the coin's creators. But I also can`t say that only bitcoin deserves attention. I think that in the near future there will be a "natural selection" after which Bitcoin and another 10 altcoins will remain on the market, which will radically differ from each other and which essence will be the filling of the gaps admitted in the Bitcoin system.
Activity: 182
April 27, 2018, 03:51:52 AM
I don't think so. Give me the reasons that all alt coins are a scam. I just now read the news like this. I'm newbie but I ever get advantage and earn money from altcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 27, 2018, 03:46:01 AM
In my opinion, not all altcoins are scams. Their are many altcoins that have good use cases like Etherum, Neo, etc. These coins are have solid fundamentals and a good and solid team and are committed to deliver on their promise.

Some altcoins are shitcoins and scams, no doubt. But you cannot say that all altcoins are scams
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
April 27, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

I do not think we need to sell all the Altcoins we have. Because not all Altcoin is Scam. Many Altcoin also has good and promising developments. Like Ethereum, Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin. So we have to keep all the coins we have as long as the coins are not scamming.
Activity: 126
April 27, 2018, 01:55:38 AM
so many projects in this space, all altcoins are not scam
I believe in altcoins, there are many good projects and ICOs running presently to invest and they will give us good profits in future
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
April 27, 2018, 01:54:17 AM
everyone has their own opinions, and indeed there are altcoins that are scam, but that's only a small part, look at altcoin like eth, ripple, ltc and many more really reliable and growing altcoin

Indeed, the one which is on your signature is the clear proof of that there are a lot of ICOS that are scam, Bob's repair has been marked as scam by more than dozens of persons already, i do not trust in anything that is shilled by John McAfee.

I don't think there are many people trust this guy.
He has made it clear that he charges lots of money for his promotion.
Projects paying that are likely to fail.
Activity: 140
April 27, 2018, 01:08:45 AM
everyone has their own opinions, and indeed there are altcoins that are scam, but that's only a small part, look at altcoin like eth, ripple, ltc and many more really reliable and growing altcoin

Indeed, the one which is on your signature is the clear proof of that there are a lot of ICOS that are scam, Bob's repair has been marked as scam by more than dozens of persons already, i do not trust in anything that is shilled by John McAfee.

Activity: 728
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: