Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 58. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 654
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:16:02 PM
This is opinion one person, which has not any mean. If i can earning money thanks this " shitcoins " I can doing it further
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 04:12:34 PM
Not all altcoins are a scam indeed altcoins are of differrent uses and functions in the digital world, there maybe some or a little bit altcoins that are use in scamming but not all , altcoin ranging from one up to fifty altcoin are surely not a not a scam altcoins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
coinler is not scam i think. only the temperature emerged without purpose. Of course coins can sometimes scam but it is very rare.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 03:53:31 PM
Not  all  of them are scams but there are definitely  lots  of scams out there.may be not scams per se but unnecesary and irreveant.
İt's like television.stop making stupid people famous.there are other good artists that deserves attention.
Stop making shitcoin developers rich.there are good projects too.
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

No its not a scam, there are a lot of people today in the market who are earning a huge amount of profit because they are also holding different altcoins, all coins is profitable depending on how you handle it.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 26, 2018, 03:48:04 PM
Well i wouldn't say they are scams.... Well it depends on the point of view. The latest news is that many top rated exchanges stopped ERC20 token exchanges today because of bug in the smart contracts of some tokens
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
April 26, 2018, 03:47:20 PM
Most altcoins scam, but even on them you can make good money. So what's the difference between a scam or not if I have a profit from this?
Although in long periods I invest only in coins that have a future and real use.
This statement proves how stupid you are. You are just thinking about the short term affect. True you can make huge profit form those scam coins but only on short term. More scam coins will cause more trouble but in "long term". You won't see the affect immediately. Those scam coins will create bad impression on crypto market. Thus it will eventually cause a huge negative impact on the price.
Activity: 364
April 26, 2018, 03:45:49 PM
I do not agree that such coins like Ethereum, Neo, Litecoin, Monero, EOS, ripple is a fraud. I do not argue, the market is really a lot of coin blanks, but these coins cannot be attributed. Why then Bitcoin is not a Scam?
April 26, 2018, 03:44:57 PM
A lot of coins are really a scam. I think that 70% of coins are created only to enrich developers. But there are a lot of good and promising coins.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:43:13 PM
Not scam but most of them could be unsuccessful project. Most of IT project fail because of the project plan
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
April 26, 2018, 03:39:42 PM
All coins besides is a scam. That's basically what this all amounts to.

Sure, there are real scams out there, developers running away with all the ICO money and so on. Otherwise, it's just folks trying to boost whatever they are holding, btc, or whatever coin.
Activity: 854
April 26, 2018, 03:39:06 PM
That is his own opinion, which might not be applicable to another person. He might ave his reasons for saying that. Perhaps he lost over every altcoin he invested into. I am sure anybody who experiences that will also say the same, irrespective of the gain made by other. To me, there are good and real altcoins, with meaningful usefulness.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 03:37:44 PM
some ALT coins like ETHEREUM , NEO, ZCASH; MONERO, have really solid basis and very good teams.. it seems very unprobable that they are scam.....
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 03:35:43 PM
If you have your ouw blockchain like the guys from orbistransfer you might beat btc and survive . Orbistransfer.com youre welcome
Activity: 130
April 26, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
Not all altcoins are scams, in fact there are lot of traders and investors who earn big profits by investing in some altcoins that are listed in coinmarketcap and got a high conduct from the public.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:32:48 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Tone is just Bitcoin maximalist. I strongly disagree with him. Of course there are a lot of scam coins on the market, but there are also a lot of great ones! Bitcoin does not solve a huge number of problems that can be solved with the help of blockchain technology. So those coins which are engaged in their decision are quite perspective.
Is that true so friends?
Are you sure it's 100% that altcoins are a scam?
I am not easy to believe with people's talk if they have not proven themselves.
Activity: 854
April 26, 2018, 03:32:09 PM
That is his own opinion, which might not be applicable to another person. He might ave his reasons for saying that. Perhaps he lost over every altcoin he invested into. I am sure anybody who experiences that will also say the same, irrespective of the gain made by other. To me, there are good and real altcoins, with meaningful usefulness.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
April 26, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Tone is just Bitcoin maximalist. I strongly disagree with him. Of course there are a lot of scam coins on the market, but there are also a lot of great ones! Bitcoin does not solve a huge number of problems that can be solved with the help of blockchain technology. So those coins which are engaged in their decision are quite perspective.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 26, 2018, 03:27:07 PM
I dont think ethereum is a scam. It is being used widely and most of the tokens issued in different ICOs are ethereum based. A lot had benefitted already from ethereum including myself. So if ethereum is indeed a scam those who’ve benefitted from it will not regret that much.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 26, 2018, 03:24:59 PM
I do not know who the guy is, but such extreme statements rarely hold true. It is of course true that some coins are scam, but those are quite easy to identify.
Pages:
Jump to: