Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 59. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:23:52 PM
This is very unreasonable, in my opinion, having heard the opinion of one person immediately to run away and sell their coins. And even more so to encourage others to do it. You need to think with your head and not give in to emotions.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 12:07:46 PM
It can be thought of as a sub-currency deception. but I know many winners of money through sub-currencies. I think it is necessary to investigate. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

This claim is not true by all standard, there are altcoins market that are doing very well though i decided not to mention any name but they have also come to stay and maintain there business and make profits.

The only area that i will agree with you is that btc is the mother of all crypto but it can NEVER be the only existed coin.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Many projects are built on the basis of Ethereum, Ethers are used not only as a unit of account. he also guarantees the performance of intellectual contracts, playing the role of such a "fuel" for the network. I think that Ethereum he definitely will not be lost.
Activity: 104
April 26, 2018, 09:14:52 AM
If you want to read relevant analysis of ICO and startups, visit www.alfarating.com. These guys make qualitive research and assess projects. As for me, before investing, I check lots of listing platforms and ratings agencies, but Alfarating is my favorite one.
Activity: 84
April 26, 2018, 09:11:15 AM
You have the right to have that opinion, but in the end, cryptocurrencies are for patient people.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
April 26, 2018, 09:10:25 AM
Most altcoins scam, but even on them you can make good money. So what's the difference between a scam or not if I have a profit from this?
Although in long periods I invest only in coins that have a future and real use.
Activity: 56
April 26, 2018, 07:47:38 AM

You do you. For us it doesn't matter if it's a scam or not. Income and profit is income and profit. So what if the coins you mentioned will soon lose their value? What matters is now, it is a source of income and profit for most. Bitcoin and ETH, and all the altcoins which has always been labeled as scam in the forum all help to keep their value up.
   Most newbies kept saying altcoins are scam because they joined a bounty campaign but end up not being rewarded. I really think they should shut up because using your brain and your guts you can actually find good projects to support. Don't label anything as scam because you failed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.
I believe that not only altcoins, but also bitcoin is also a scam. This is a colossal bubble created for speculation. But while this can make money, people will invest.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 26, 2018, 07:27:29 AM

Welcome to the scam world then. Everything here is a scam, and we earn a fortune for investing in scams. Even the banks and government are calling themselves the biggest scammers in the world. In other words, the whole world is a scam. Deal with it mate and be “proud” of that. Wink
Activity: 190
April 26, 2018, 07:21:43 AM
I understand that we are all entitled to our opinion. In my own opinion, I strongly disagree that all or almost all altcoin are scam, this does not also mean that there are no scam altcoin out there. I strongly believe that there are altcoin that has the full potentials to succeed. ETH is one of them.

The BIG question now is if we all say altcoin are scam and you have intention of selling yours, who will buy your altcoin especially when you know that everybody sees it as scam ? I think it should be a food for though for all of us.
Activity: 18
April 26, 2018, 07:11:44 AM
I don't think so. Of course the quality of some altcoins are low, but it doesn't mean that all altcoins are shits. Newbies can start investing in altcoins as the price is more affordable.
Activity: 287
April 26, 2018, 07:07:42 AM
Not all from them are swindle though there is a lot of. Just you hold lawful projects with lawful members of the team who are actually interested in creation of the tokens. Don't invest in anonymous developers and the overloaded projects which are the copy of bitcoin
Activity: 76
Merit: 7
April 26, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

Wouldn't say their a scam per se, some coins such as Dash, Ripple & Stellar are complete non-sense.

Smart contracts still have a long way to go, much like how websites we're terrible in the early 90s. Needs refinement.

This game is all about accumulating more bitcoin, so if it means traders dip into the crap that pumps, they will do so just to get more sats behind them.
Activity: 115
April 26, 2018, 07:02:01 AM
I personally don't agree with the statement. We probably found some scam Altcoins, but it is not all. We can still find many trusted Altcoins that you can invest. To know if the Altcoins are scams or not can be seen from the platform, ICO, and the project. Each developer commonly presents their ready-product. It will influence the existence of their Altcoins. In this case, we can see many investors have invested in the Altcoins and they are being successful.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 06:47:34 AM
Not all of them, the ones which have ico and dont make it to the market can be called scam or wrong investment...but on the other hand side there are some like THUG COIN which does not have an ico and are already on exchanges, you can get them for free from The THUG communitynon Twitter, Telegram or even bitcointalk and make some real cash, check them out soon 😘
Activity: 112
April 26, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
In my view this incident can not be separated from bad news about the world of cryptocurrency so the various altcoin in conditions that are less satisfactory for someone to use in investing.Therefore it takes a long time to eliminate the negative news if someone wants to continue to achieve success.
Activity: 39
April 26, 2018, 06:27:53 AM
Probably 95% but not all. A few of them could be working for real and will provide usage for us in the future.
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
Not all authors are scarce, most of them are losers who don't know how to handle such a large amount. So it is better to choose altcoins with a strong and successful team in the past.
Activity: 322
April 26, 2018, 06:20:25 AM
 etherium will definitely turn into a scam, because even its creator has gone to another project. Most altcoins are also garbage. But there are coins that can compete with bitcoin, for example, ripple or bitcoin cache.
Pages:
Jump to: