Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 57. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 12:54:10 AM
The opinion of an individual can not decide whether alt coin is scam or not because.Alt coin scam or not depends on its function and value in the community.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
April 27, 2018, 12:48:49 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Ill guess not all altcoins are scam, We can choose of what we want of the altcoins that if you think this is not a scam coins. But they have also a altcoins is a scam if this be going a shitcoins. Actually i'm always encountered this kinds of coins and aware of it.
Activity: 196
April 27, 2018, 12:37:56 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

that's not true because not all altcoin is a scam, maybe you say if altcoin is a scam because now there is an emerging and hard to find altcoin that promises then altcoin spelled out a scam if all altcoin scam why so many people invest in altcoin

Activity: 96
April 26, 2018, 10:37:11 PM
I think this view is too absolute. Moreover, regardless of whether it is a scam or not, it is people's most important thing to obtain revenue from it. I think it is not a scam, it is a better development in the future, but it is currently a new thing that has not been accepted by most people.
Activity: 154
April 26, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Most of them are, but some coins that people call "scam" are just projects made by dreamers who wanted to join the crypto hype but somehow failed to make the coin useful, not really scams, just a failed business project, exactly like happened in the old dot-com bubble.

I don't believe that all of the altcoins are scam. Some of are authentic that helps individual grow financially. But there are some altcoins just want to ruin the business and wanted to cheat in order for them to be on top. Awareness is better than cure. Investors must be meticulous enough to pick the right coin for them.

Scam is everywhere and anytime we can be the victim of it. But I don't believe that all alts are scam. There are few just want to cheat and want to succeed the fastest way. But there are some altcoins that are authentic and help a lot of people succeed.
Activity: 179
April 26, 2018, 07:35:51 PM
Most of them are, but some coins that people call "scam" are just projects made by dreamers who wanted to join the crypto hype but somehow failed to make the coin useful, not really scams, just a failed business project, exactly like happened in the old dot-com bubble.

I don't believe that all of the altcoins are scam. Some of are authentic that helps individual grow financially. But there are some altcoins just want to ruin the business and wanted to cheat in order for them to be on top. Awareness is better than cure. Investors must be meticulous enough to pick the right coin for them.
Activity: 76
April 26, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
April 26, 2018, 07:25:35 PM
I think not all altcoin is a scam, I do not think all altcoin it is a scam coin there must be some of them not a scam. and some of them are potential coins. it all depends on you how to make a profitable move.
Activity: 152
April 26, 2018, 06:55:36 PM
actually quite hard to give the speculation that all coins is a scammer, according to my own view, not all coins are scammers, there might be some but not all, considering some of the coins has the potential that pretty well even though it does not escape from the name of the condition the price up and down, but it's natural course.
Activity: 44
April 26, 2018, 06:30:05 PM
I think most of them are like that. I will clean them all up to 5 years and I think there will be a total of 10 coins after cleaning.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 06:25:15 PM

Of course not in this earth will be forever so altcoin too don't have forever but I think if you are a positive people and want a to earn in altcoin even it's hard you can do it. Some altcoin project is good and have potential they prove it as you can see in the market some altcoins have a high price or value. If you don't have patient then sell your coin without a profit in crypto world patient is your need.
Activity: 182
April 26, 2018, 06:19:47 PM

Who is Tone Vays by the way?
I think this is true, ETH is a very great altcoins to invest even for a long-term investment, it's funny if he just claim that ETH is a scam but there is no reason about it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
April 26, 2018, 06:16:06 PM
That to me is taking to the extreme but I believe we can say that 95% of the coins in circulation now won't serve a purpose in the future other than speculation. I believe there will be hundreds of thousands of currencies one day, but only 1% of them or so will be relevant and actually provide something in society.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 26, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Indeed, a lot of coins are scammers. But not all. There are very worthy and even underestimated projects. In fact, in the market, anyone can make 1,000,000 dollars from 1,000 Wink
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 05:13:34 PM
No not all altcoins are scams , altcoins are been use by the different ICOs , thete are ICOs that are scams, then when they use altcoins for their projects that are scams , that may be reason that altcoin is charge as scams, there are many altcoins that are design for that uses and for that purpose, so we can say that not all altcoins are scams.

This is not true, there are only a few ICOs that are scam, and most of them do not even raise more than $100k on their ICO stage, so for me, it is not a big risk after all.. Most icos are good nowadays, only that there is not too much traffic.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 05:03:25 PM
No not all altcoins are scams , altcoins are been use by the different ICOs , thete are ICOs that are scams, then when they use altcoins for their projects that are scams , that may be reason that altcoin is charge as scams, there are many altcoins that are design for that uses and for that purpose, so we can say that not all altcoins are scams.
Activity: 291
Merit: 15
April 26, 2018, 05:00:11 PM
Most altcoins scam, but even on them you can make good money. So what's the difference between a scam or not if I have a profit from this?
Although in long periods I invest only in coins that have a future and real use.
This statement proves how stupid you are. You are just thinking about the short term affect. True you can make huge profit form those scam coins but only on short term. More scam coins will cause more trouble but in "long term". You won't see the affect immediately. Those scam coins will create bad impression on crypto market. Thus it will eventually cause a huge negative impact on the price.
Maybe not, new investors will realize that some coins are scam and they will invest in bitcoin.
Op mentioned eth which isn't scam, it is platform but many smart contracts are scam.
I can't say that for dash because I don't like POS and they all look like ponzi to me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 26, 2018, 04:51:25 PM

How come that altcoins are scam where in fact bitcoin and other alts are also cruptocurrency. This is not true because altcoins are developed, and money was spent too much including effort. There are some spam altcoins because they do not have value nor neglected by developers but not all altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

For trading into crypto you have to have big heart and patience and if you have selected shit coins then you should immediately sell your coin to avoid your lost.ETH is a very matured coin and it's price is increasing daily.DASH is another very good Altcoin.BTC would survive for decades.those coins which are no more backed by development team or don't possess any clear image would certainly disappear.so always make a wise selection while proceeding for crypto investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The future is your Genome
April 26, 2018, 04:29:07 PM
all alt coins are not scam but most of altcoin are scam. i think very few altcoin are real. for example ethereum neo and waves.
Pages:
Jump to: