Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 12. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 04:08:12 AM
if indeed the mentioned altcoin is just a shit coin, why can it last all this time, it should have long since the coins disappeared from the market if indeed they were shit coins. and even the coins that have made investors get a pretty good profit, it's true right now that the two coins you mentioned today are experiencing a very drastic decline, not only those two altcoins, almost all of the altcoins have also experienced a very drastic decline, even BTC also experienced a very drastic decline.
Activity: 126
August 10, 2018, 02:26:21 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Everyone has the right to argue, and I will not take the opinion of anyone. The most important thing before you sell coins is better to research the market first so you know when the right time to sell. altcoin is not a scam, it's just that you're not on time when selling it.
Activity: 95
August 10, 2018, 02:14:07 AM
No one can force you to invest in altcoins. I think if you invest in altcoins it must be for some reason. But if you lose faith in altcoins, I recommend investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 12:22:47 AM
When receiving altcoin however you are getting from investment on ico project or you are getting from bounty campaign or airdrop project when have raised higher then their ico price you have sell and never waiting their price is growing up again, because when you hold long time and price is down its hard to take at higher price again.
Activity: 140
August 10, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
Many Bitcoin enthusiasts think altcoin is completely unnecessary and will not succeed because they can not compete with the Bitcoin infrastructure, but each coin will have its own worth. Important role, decentralization is one of the most prominent goals of Bitcoin
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
You are wrong, according to the latest data from the Coinmarketcap there are already 1800 coins and tokens recorded and this proves that more coins and tokens are not scam, don't think if you are hit by a scam then think all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
I'm not sure that all coins are fraud.  But 90% of all altcoyns really not matter now.  But if the projects will develop, they can prove their right to exist.  Perhaps those coins that we do not pay attention to in a few years will become known and will take their place in the top 10.
Activity: 393
August 10, 2018, 12:06:10 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

if you believe if all altcoins are scam,
you can sell all your altcoins as soon as possible mate
but, for me, without altcoins bitcoin price will not explode
i still believe if altcoins still have a good future, not all alt, because most of altcoins will be die in the future
only a strong and solid altcoins will survive
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 09, 2018, 11:41:28 PM
how can you say all altcoins are scam if there are good benefits to the community, people  will surely used it. but there are still projects that will turn into an scam especially those ICO that has no team members and doesn't have a roadmaps or white paper. ao better choose an project that has an premising project abd has white paper to be more transparent for you and for all.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 11:12:42 PM
i think how ethereum grows in every day, do you observed it will likely be a hit if it's miles a scam, and too many humans are giving nice feedback to altcoins, that altcoins are virtually beneficial and a few times they say altcoin can shop the bitcok or altcoins are the ones will trade to btc's area, just like that.
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 11:10:37 PM
Not exactly the right opinion. I think that many projects can become scam, but it seems to me that today these projects have a future, but only as long as the team really works on the project, once it ceases to work, the project can die. Some maybe scams, but many altcoins have brought a lot of technological improvements and although Bitcoin right now has almost half the marketcap, Bitcoiners the world over have made their fortunes buying and trading altcoins, so without altcoins Bitcoiners wouldn't be the whales they are today, well not all of them but at least some of them lol. I think like any business, we need competition to steer innovation in the right way, otherwise we get technologically stagnant.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
August 09, 2018, 11:06:18 PM

wait, is this one of the FUD news that wants to drop altcoins, I think altcoin is not as bad as what is reported, altcoin has good prospects in the future which always go hand in hand with bitcoin, many altcoins have been successful and not scam
Activity: 80
August 09, 2018, 10:58:16 PM
even 99.5% is not ALL
based on the scientific number, the remaining 0.5% is not a scam.
So your conclusive statement in the title is proven by yourself to be fault.
eitherway, it doesn't really matter if its a scam or fake, its an investment and if it pays, its a good investment.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 10:55:35 PM
On what basis does he say 99.5% of altcoins are scam? You don't have data and finally you will never be able to display data.

I also believe that Bitcoin will always survive. But that doesn't mean Bitcoin is the only one. Many altcoins develop and solve problems with good ideas. Is that what you say is a scam?
Activity: 330
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 10:48:34 PM
Umm, seriously?? All altcoins? Grin Let’s be honest, we all already know almost half of the market full of shitcoins and useless scam projects. But there are strong, reliable coins like Ethereum, dash or neo, eos .. I think it’s so ridicilous claiming all altcoins are scam.
just let the fool say what. I will not do what he is talking about, because I have studied here and I already understand, I will hold the altcoin that I have which obviously has a future.
Activity: 21
August 09, 2018, 10:33:09 PM
Many ICO's are actually trying to solve some real world problems. However they are overfunded to the extreme.
Projects that really only require 1mln, gets 100mln.... At which point they can nothing but fail to deliver on that promise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

There are really some scams in the marekt but not all of them. We cna still find something to buy and trade and make the profit we want. But we need to be mroe careful than before wheh we choose the right one to buy.
Activity: 61
August 09, 2018, 10:09:56 PM
I dont believe all alts are a scam.
I'm not naive to think that there arnt any.
The biggest thing that needs to be looked at is real world use case for the coin. does it have a purpose?
alot of these coins that talk about ROI rather than actually have a purpose, i simply look as scam coins so try avoid.
If i am wrong on the occasion i take it and move on with life.
Too many masternode coins that all talk about ROI's rather than use.
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 07:37:18 PM

I dont think thats true. Its true that the market is now full of shitcoins and scam projects nowadays but there are still coins that are strong and reliable. Its so preposterous to accused that all coins are scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 09, 2018, 07:25:13 PM
Umm, seriously?? All altcoins? Grin Let’s be honest, we all already know almost half of the market full of shitcoins and useless scam projects. But there are strong, reliable coins like Ethereum, dash or neo, eos .. I think it’s so ridicilous claiming all altcoins are scam.
Pages:
Jump to: