Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 13. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 07:21:00 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

OK, that is your opinion about ALtcoin? Do you mean to say NEO wouldn't survive in the long run?  This is a garbage post LOL. From my study, We will soon witness Alts that would out-perform Bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 07:03:25 PM
 Smiley no I don't think it's good to sell all other coins because there are many good coins which can survive . bitcoin will be good but also many other coins will follow the same
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
August 07, 2018, 03:48:01 PM
Sooner or later everything dies, from the most reliable institutions to the most popular "krauseylov". Nobody expected that all the 2017th ICO will continue to fall. The moment when they failed, for many became a surprise. The TokenData service, one of the more comprehensive ICO monitoring, recorded 902 krausejla for the past year. Of these, 142 failed at the funding stage. Another 276 failed either because of the achievement of the goal and the disappearance, together with the collected amount, or for unclear reasons.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
August 05, 2018, 05:38:25 PM
I will disagree with this idea, Yeah for sure some are scam but it should make you say Altcoins are scam. Some are very good, they have good idea which they are developing that will give its investors huge profit. But one really needs to be carefull so as not to fall in the hands of scammers.
Activity: 204
August 05, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
This is so wrong to say. We have over a thousand altcoins, and someone is saying all of them are scams? Nah, that's just wrong. While it is true that quite a good number of them lack potential, and might not succeed the market strains, not all of them are like that. some like ETH, XRp and a host of others have proven that to a large extent, altcoins deserve our faith and trust.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 05, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
By all means I disagree with that statement. Several cryptos like DENT have use cases that have been utilized in the real world. More are coming on and active development is going on.
Sell your own to me. I'll give you a good price for them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
I think that not all alternative coins are fraud. Many projects have a real product. I believe that some projects will improve people's lives. but... some are scam. that's right. nevertheless i invest in altcoin. and so far i've had a lot of luck
Activity: 238
August 05, 2018, 04:12:19 PM
Why does he think so? People and companies find a way how to use altcoins, and if some asset is in demand it's not a shit.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 03, 2018, 05:45:46 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

what are the facts? i can say that bitcoin is actually the biggest scam of all which created altcoins just for an illusion of choice and also to underline its superiority. you know, a detective story style.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
July 30, 2018, 04:00:17 PM
Well, not all altcoins are scams and will fail.  What about Ethereum, EOS, and bitcoin cash. However, I do agree with you that some altcoins are scams and we should be very careful so we don't lose all of our money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 03:26:51 PM
I think the statement is a bit confusing because many projects are developing ICO, so if all altcoin scam then the free project to develop ICO, better researched about the existing information, we should always be optimistic with altcoin which is widely used in trading
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 03:03:37 PM
The guy was simply provoking us to start arguing. I think, he succeeded in it. Naturally, altcoins are not the scam. Some of the coins yes, I can admit it. However, those alts as DASH, Monero, ETH are great.
Activity: 44
July 30, 2018, 07:25:44 AM
Many projects are built on the basis of Ethereum, Ethers are used not only as a unit of account. he also guarantees the performance of intellectual contracts, playing the role of such a "fuel" for the network. I think that Ethereum he definitely will not be lost.
Activity: 110
July 28, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
Give it a chance to be realize that nobody is pressuring anybody to hold altcoins nor remain in the crypto world on the off chance that you don't wish it. That is to say, if it's what you trust at that point so be it. I likewise might want to note there are numerous great fot nothing altcoins out there except for they don't speak to the entire altcoins and isn't upheld by generally networks. SO on the off chance that I may recommend, that you complete a great deal of research before you get yourself in a bad position if tricks rather thatn spreading censorious comments with respect to altcoins all in all.
Activity: 56
July 26, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Quite superficial condemnation. The Altcoins come out to the light to grab the place of the bitcoin. This is already an artificial selection of economics. Each defect is fixed and fails, thereby improving. agree, some outcome. With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
HubrisOne
July 26, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
not all the altcoins are scam, some altcoins are really scam. Do not buy scam altcoins. Learn everything before investing. what, why, how to learn the answers to their questions. no one can tell you that all the altcoins are scam. I trust the altcoins sector.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 08:36:58 AM

i wonder too if these are considered to be scam, what else in the world that is not scam,i do not limit it to cryptocurrencies alone. we are beginning to see the usefulness of these altcoins in real life and some still call it scams
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
I do not think that all the Altcoins are scammers. With the same success you can say the same thing about the ETH, but if ethereum is scam then why most of the campaign here using ethereum as the basis of measurements of payments
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
July 26, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Do not be easily influenced by speculation. Stop thinking negatively if there is a good chance to be utilized. You should give an accurate explanation about it, do not spread FUD.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
July 26, 2018, 08:12:43 AM
LOL, everyone is free, no one should do anything you suggest, thats already a fine financial advice which could make troubles for you.
Stop spreading fud because its not helpful and will never work with us.
Pages:
Jump to: