Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 6. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
The entire crypto market seems to be behaving like one big pump and dump at the moment. A brief rally sent Bitcoin climbing over 15%  only to dump it all again.  Cry
Activity: 266
September 06, 2018, 02:13:00 PM
To be honest, I'm surprised at the situation on the market. The number of coins in my wallet increases and the price decreases) we wait for this fog to pass.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:04:55 PM
I hope this project will achieve great heights and will develop. I'm sure this will be a successful project. very Glad to be with you .
Activity: 168
September 06, 2018, 01:59:24 PM
I'm honestly a little shocked by this fall. I'm disappointed because I was hoping for the next growth. What will we hope for the best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 01:57:47 PM
Alternative coins always fall very strongly at a time when BTC is getting cheaper. We should get used to this kind of market condition and try to make money on it.
Activity: 24
September 06, 2018, 01:54:51 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
This is the time to buy and wait, haha
Activity: 275
September 06, 2018, 01:38:08 PM
altcoin always followed the bitkoynom, because now he was falling in price, as bitkoyn again falls. just like bitcoin starts to grow, then the altkok will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
At the moment, alternative coins again fell heavily in price. I think that this decline will not last long and the market will begin to recover quickly.
Activity: 61
September 06, 2018, 01:32:54 PM
The only suggestion from my side is to hold them then selling at this time with low price which will definitely lead to a lose as the market is totally down so its better to wait and also keep a look at the bitcoin , the bitcoin pumps then the altcoin will definitely pump up, for the coins are based on bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 06, 2018, 01:25:30 PM
It is likely that the altcoins will dump further. Until the end of September, the market will collapse even more, in my opinion. The main players will pump the crypto currency market only at the end of the month.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 01:12:56 PM
Question to the people who are selling now alts, why are you doing this?) You will very regret soon
You have strong nerves and a strong belief in the crypto currency, if you do not want to exchange all your crypto savings in Fiat now. Not all people are so strong, so they succumb to panic and sell their savings. I hope you're right, and we'll regret that we sold our altcoins
Activity: 364
September 06, 2018, 12:56:32 PM
All alt dump again and we all know that we are not seeing this for the first time. This marketplace gives me lots of shocks and now I'm used to it. There are many falls we see in this market place and we all know that this market place is not stable any thing can happen in any time so I think don’t be panic and have patience the market will green again in no time. Expect that what should we do if we want to sell them no one gonna buy them and its true so have patience and wait for the right time when its green again.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 12:46:06 PM
the current situation made a lot of people worried about the prolonged price drop and wondered what was happening, I personally did not know for sure but I thought maybe investors started to no longer believe in altcoins that did not find good potential and development so it greatly impacted the market . to overcome this, it might be good for us to wait for further developments and take the decision to just survive or sell with the possibility of loss.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 12:38:01 PM
NO, not all of them but most of them.
this is due to the sudden fall of bitcoin in the market again that is why we are seeing their value in USD falling.
We should not get panic and stay focus on the graph and the possibility to grow in price.
We better invest in good tokens and make sure that they have a good future.
Activity: 66
September 06, 2018, 12:36:02 PM
right, altcoin dumps again. maybe this manipulation of the owners of large capital to their advantage. all we need to do is stay calm, don't panic this will pass soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 06, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
Question to the people who are selling now alts, why are you doing this?) You will very regret soon
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
September 06, 2018, 12:12:51 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Yesterday most of alts lost around 15-20% of their value, the market rapidly became red. People say this drop is related to selling more than 100k of Ethereum in a short period of time (two major transaction were made within 1.5 hour). I cannot give any other advice except for holding your coins and waiting for the market to recover..
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
September 06, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

I guess it is because ETF was declined again, people are actually waiting for it to be approved because they think it can boost the market demand on the main cryptocurrency. However, it was recently declined, which caused the recent drop on the total market demand of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
September 06, 2018, 12:09:40 PM
It's sad news for every crypto holder. But as a crypto lover i am still waiting for market pump. I hope I will not be disappointed. My suggestion to you if you a crypto holder, be patient. Crypto will give chance to you.
Activity: 237
September 06, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
Yesterday we have seen so many altcoins dump their USD value.
It is mainly because of the fall of BTC to USD.
Not all but most alts go fall, they are connected to the value of BTC all the time.
But i am pretty sure it will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: