Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 2. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 02:18:42 PM
I think that in most cases altcoins follow BTC and how the dynamics of BTC will progress can be definitely said that in most cases it will only be better, because we have already reached the bottom
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
October 06, 2018, 02:16:38 PM
Yeah yeah altcoins are dumping like they did all the time for last 8 months - BTC goes up, alts dumping, BTC goes down, alts dumping, BTC is stable alts dumping..I really dont know what we need to get another bullrun, but still I am patient, crypto is not going anywhere, and hopefully from these prices it can go only up!
Activity: 329
AGATE
October 06, 2018, 02:15:43 PM
You've been wondering for months. I've been sitting with an emotionless face for a long time and nothing surprises me.
It's just a manipulation of the market, which has long been necessary to get used to and not even about
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
these were the usual manipulations and I believe that in the future everything will be fine and we will be able to earn good money on all altcoins
Activity: 571
October 06, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
Now I on the contrary begin to grow tokens and altcoins. I think it will last a maximum of a couple of days, but so far, there is growth and it will be possible to successfully sell and buy at lower levels.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 09:21:59 AM
yes, now the altcoin price is still low, so now is a better opportunity to get a lot of profit by getting the current price, so I believe in the near future the price will increase again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 06, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
The market is really unpredictable, we don't know where will be the bear or bull season.
No one can predict the price if it will pump or dump.
But i am sure that, holding is a good thing to do to get more profit.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 06, 2018, 09:02:20 AM
I think the biggest factor that makes the market difficult to recover and dump again is because of the many scam projects, the more scam projects will make the market difficult to recover.

we can do nothing more if things like this, the problem is as you say the fraud is indeed getting more and more, and it is always increasing, this is indeed quite worrying, especially as many people are worried about this kind of situation, so they panic with conditions like this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 06, 2018, 08:58:37 AM
Don't know how the other members of this forum, but I personally don't sell your coins now, and only increase their number, and what you suggest to do otherwise will be to buy again I think like last year. Now the prices are better than you can imagine, well maybe it will fall another 50 percent of what? but in the future it can be 300 percent
Activity: 662
October 06, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
I think the main reason is the flow of money from one cryptocurrency to another. Judge for yourself, the money goes from your altcoins to bitcoin, but from bitcoin to dollars.

last weeks more alts are adding fiat pairs. a lot of stable (USD) coins are being created. looks like big boys are preparing to smth.
i want to believe. We need new growth cycle to attract new users of crypto, the audience not growing on bear market. Wear the belts  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
October 06, 2018, 08:18:36 AM
I think the main reason is the flow of money from one cryptocurrency to another. Judge for yourself, the money goes from your altcoins to bitcoin, but from bitcoin to dollars.

last weeks more alts are adding fiat pairs. a lot of stable (USD) coins are being created. looks like big boys are preparing to smth.
Activity: 224
October 06, 2018, 08:13:59 AM
I think the main thing we need to do now is not to sell our assets. Even if they're down 50%. Hold them and don't even move.
Activity: 65
October 06, 2018, 05:28:28 AM
The market is now very stable and good for regeneration. I have been trading in coins for the last month and making good money at small races. I think that now it is relevant.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
October 06, 2018, 05:16:03 AM
I think the biggest factor that makes the market difficult to recover and dump again is because of the many scam projects, the more scam projects will make the market difficult to recover.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
I think it makes no sense to ask the question what do we do to remedy the situation. Because it is unlikely that we will be able to change something.
of course we can't change it but we all hope Crypto will get better. We can predict because we see the current market conditions or can see from any side so many people predict the future of the coin, even though all that is not necessarily true. we can only pray and hope for the best that Altcoin will rise again so we can all profit.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
Altcoins will grow and fall because this is a market, it cannot be argued that only growth is possible, although the market is certainly growing and the overall growth trend will continue for a long time, but there will be many corrections, some projects will die, in general there will be no just!
Activity: 238
October 06, 2018, 04:11:00 AM
I think it makes no sense to ask the question what do we do to remedy the situation. Because it is unlikely that we will be able to change something.
Activity: 584
October 06, 2018, 03:33:51 AM
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
October 01, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
The market is constantly falling and rising. We must learn to use these fluctuations in order to get a good profit. Many people want the growth to last forever, but this is impossible.
yup that's true, we have to get used to this situation, we can get a lot of profit after this condition if we choose the right & wise move, panic just give us nothing but a loss. just be patient
Activity: 378
October 01, 2018, 08:25:11 AM
The market is constantly falling and rising. We must learn to use these fluctuations in order to get a good profit. Many people want the growth to last forever, but this is impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: