Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 5. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 07:19:18 AM
All the altcoins are tightly coupled with bitcoin and they mimic bitcoin price movements. As you can see that even bitcoin went down which in turn reduced the investors confidence and thus all are selling and pulling their money out from altcoins.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 07:12:11 AM
I think the coins in Altcoin are still in the development stage so they cannot maximize and stabilize their market prices. If we look at it now, the Altcoins have started working and have started to rise slowly and will continue to rise every day. Hopefully there will be lots of good coins that will appear in Altcoin.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 04:20:59 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
I think that this year we will not see the growth of altcoins. The situation in the cryptocurrency world is too complicated.. Therefore, you have to keep altcoins 1-2 years.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 03:42:50 AM
I think that people who hold in their hands most of the altcoins, yet profitable such market. If they want, they will be able to increase the rate x10 times.
Activity: 406
September 08, 2018, 02:45:32 AM
All cryptocurrency are dump again. Its not surprising now really. Market is unstable so expect that the ups and down are normal now. It will continue like this until the cryptoworld itself resolve the issues around the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
September 08, 2018, 02:42:31 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
at the highest price sell and hold in USD. Wait for the lowest price you can buy more coins and sell again when it is high. DOn't hold in your wallet your alt, you will loose money. HOLD only BTC, LTC and BCH, XRP and NXT. Those are  lower volatile coin than other coins or tokens. 
Activity: 121
September 08, 2018, 01:45:28 AM
I think this is just a normal market situation the crypto market is volatile so anything can happen at any point in time
Activity: 52
September 08, 2018, 01:27:28 AM
We all know that prices in the market are very volatile. Can change easily in just a few minutes. Take advantage of this moment when the price of coins is low to buy, if you have the funds to buy one or two good altcoins. So for now all we need to do is buy, wait and be patient.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 05:17:47 PM
Dump atlast. It was weird that BTC was holding the 7k mark to start with.
It seems that a lot of TA was right,7400$ was the magic number. Another lower high unfortunately,  if the 7k breaks, we are going to 5k. And it goes without saying , the rest market is going down as well.

What makes you think that Bitcoin can fall greatly again? Do not jump to conclusions when you see one or two red days on the market. The cryptocurrencies will continue climbing up to the hill again.

What reasons do you think the market will keep going up in the future? I see investors are leaving this market
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 07, 2018, 03:56:54 PM
Most altcoins are very vulnerable because their price depends on the prices of the ETH and the BTC, which depend on the volume of the crypto market in Fiat
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 03:42:00 PM
The market has surprised us all, we knew I guess, that there are downtrends in the market cycle, but such a big fall has not been expected, or at least not many of us guessed I think.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 07, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
Now, when we know about cryptocurrency increasingly difficult to say for a long time to be bearish. Now I see that people do not want to buy cryptocurrency, and those who already have cryptocurrency unwilling to part with it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
Yes, all altcoins are falling again in price. the reason is one-the fall of the market. we need to wait this time until the market stops falling.
copper member
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
I think this is also an opportunity for investors to get more profits now, because the price of bitcoin is still cheap, so you will also get more profits.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
What's new in this kind of market situation its just normal dumping season since the Crypto-Investors are wary about the downsides of Bitcoin and altcoin prices in that case most of the altcoins value is down but I think this is temporary and it will be back soon.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 06:43:56 AM
Volatility for both the crypto currency and for any other currency is normal. Stability does not happen. Therefore, there is nothing to worry about in this
Activity: 462
September 07, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
It seems that a lot of TA was right,7400$ was the magic number. Another lower high unfortunately,  if the 7k breaks, we are going to 5k. And it goes without saying , the rest market is going down as well.

What makes you think that Bitcoin can fall greatly again? Do not jump to conclusions when you see one or two red days on the market. The cryptocurrencies will continue climbing up to the hill again.

one or 2 days?? Don't you know that we've been in a bear market since January? Don't you know that BTC has lost almost 65% of its value since max value??

Stop manipulating people. The market is dying.

lol
every time when the market is going down people shout that it's dying. So funny to see that.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
September 07, 2018, 03:32:02 AM

one or 2 days?? Don't you know that we've been in a bear market since January? Don't you know that BTC has lost almost 65% of its value since max value??

Stop manipulating people. The market is dying.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 07, 2018, 03:29:45 AM

Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
September 06, 2018, 03:55:18 PM
The entire crypto market seems to be behaving like one big pump and dump at the moment. A brief rally sent Bitcoin climbing over 15%  only to dump it all again.  Cry
The price is doing okay because there is a lot of people trying to have the price of Bitcoin stay above 6$500.
Pages:
Jump to: