Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 4. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:35:45 PM
Altcoins will grow simultaneously with Bitcoin, under conditions of global growth of the whole market, crypto!  Wink Cool
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
Yes, altcoins also fell because people afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency. In the meantime this year this year is very bad for cryptocurrency and for investors because people who bought cryptocurrency at the beginning of this year lost a lot of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
September 13, 2018, 01:36:48 PM
It can be seen from all markets that the decline that occurred this time has been experienced by almost all coins in crypto and has been going on for months. I think this will continue in the following month. Until crypto found a pump that was reliable enough to help it increase and catapult prices on all coins. So you have to have a good level of analysis to choose the right coin to invest.
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 01:29:28 PM
It's indeed a hard times for the cryptocurrency market, a whole lot of people are panicking and wishing to sell off their altcoin. The panic has set in and a whole lots of people wish to sell but in this troubled times the best thing to do is to hold on to your altcoin and wait for things to get better.
Activity: 162
September 13, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Mostly I think these coins are the growing again at this moment.

XLM
XRP
NEO
BTC
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
I believe that the market will unfold sooner or later and we will see its hefty growth. And for the sake of this it is worth a while to wait. This market and panic here only hinders. you need to be cold-blooded.
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 01:07:52 PM
Sadly, it seems like this is what it is. The prices of the cins just keep dropping and it is almost as if it won't just stop. It is sad because people were beginning to have some faith in these altcoins, and the recent trend in the market is trying so hard to shatter all of that. I wish that this could end, and we could see some spike in the prices of our coins again.

Do not be so sad. The rally will begin in 1-2 years. I believe in it. Maybe it will be the last rally, but it will be... exactly.
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
The way I see, it is just a natural part of the market, sometimes it goes down, and sometimes it goes up. What happened the end of last year could not just keep going, we need declines, no matter how painful it is.
Activity: 89
September 12, 2018, 07:43:13 PM
Sadly, it seems like this is what it is. The prices of the cins just keep dropping and it is almost as if it won't just stop. It is sad because people were beginning to have some faith in these altcoins, and the recent trend in the market is trying so hard to shatter all of that. I wish that this could end, and we could see some spike in the prices of our coins again.
September 12, 2018, 03:14:53 PM
Lots of people sell altcoins in order to save at least something on the wallet, some people go into Bitcoin and after this into USD in order to buy again the Bitcoin on its low positions as it is predicted to be nearly 5k.

BTC domination is rising now. I think we can see 65% and then alts will be pumped. The main goal now is get alts for free from weak hands
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 04:54:10 PM
Yes, Altcoins are losing their value continously, consequently. Sometimes it goes up a bit, but than it drops even more. However I think we are getting to the bottom of this trend, and are close to better times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
Lots of people sell altcoins in order to save at least something on the wallet, some people go into Bitcoin and after this into USD in order to buy again the Bitcoin on its low positions as it is predicted to be nearly 5k.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 10, 2018, 02:16:50 PM
When I look at my portfolio I really get pain. I did not think that bear market can be that long. This year was a really good lesson to me. Many mistakes, some profits and a lot of learning. I can not wait to see the next bull season.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

The entire crypto market has fallen again. I have no clear explanation of what is happening. But there is also nothing to do. We just do not have to panic because it would only hurt us and things would get worse. Now we can only take advantage of the low prices of the leading coins that will rise after the fall.
September 10, 2018, 01:53:20 PM
The market has been on a downtrend since January. The more we sit tight hopefully for the bull season to restore, the more probable we are baffled. I have officially focused my mind that this year has a place with the bears and they will be in charge all as the year progressed. With this attitude, I don't have any exclusive standards of the market now.

I think like Buterin. We cannot see many X'es now. I believe in 17-20k btc, no more.
Activity: 89
September 10, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
The market has been on a downtrend since January. The more we sit tight hopefully for the bull season to restore, the more probable we are baffled. I have officially focused my mind that this year has a place with the bears and they will be in charge all as the year progressed. With this attitude, I don't have any exclusive standards of the market now.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 09, 2018, 09:08:18 AM
yes as usual all altcoin dumps and I'm sure the price will be pumped again and then I'm sure the altcoin will return dumps and pumps again, this has happened in recent months.
Activity: 70
September 09, 2018, 09:02:23 AM
Altcoin dump very hard but also it is good news for all newcomers who join crypto and want to buy something.
Activity: 130
September 09, 2018, 08:59:44 AM
I think the coins in Altcoin are still in the development stage so they cannot maximize and stabilize their market prices. If we look at it now, the Altcoins have started working and have started to rise slowly and will continue to rise every day. Hopefully there will be lots of good coins that will appear in Altcoin.
The price is not going up everyday. That is why there is a lot of people that don't want to invest in it now.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
Yes, I hope it will bounce back.
Pages:
Jump to: