Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 3. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 06:55:33 AM
People are trying to dump their altcoins as soon as they see the fall of bitcoin. Many try to fix profits, only because they are afraid of the collapse of the entire structure. I do not know how to handle money correctly, so I rarely get to fix profits.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 01, 2018, 06:51:23 AM
Having invested hundred dollars half of year at you eight months ago now there were several dollars. Coins fall and fall in tens of times. Falling continues
We have nothing to do when the situation of the market is dumping so the Altcoin dump too, the best way to do is to wait because eventually it will back again. Also dumping is always there so just be prepare whenever its dump again, and don't lose hope dumping is the part of market movement so surely you will encounter it many times. So its better if you know when to hold and to sell your crypto.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 06:38:02 AM
Having invested hundred dollars half of year at you eight months ago now there were several dollars. Coins fall and fall in tens of times. Falling continues
Activity: 179
October 01, 2018, 06:34:53 AM
With this unsafe market situation, you ought to be vigilant in picking the coins you have to buy and the endeavors that you will take after. This reduction gives a dreadful effect on a couple of edges. For instance, ICO which winds up troublesome in accomplishing its goal. In any case, there is a respectable side to taking from this condition, which is used as a chance to make purchases of potential coins that will have the ability to make a ton of preferences when the market has extended its cost yet again.
Activity: 290
September 28, 2018, 12:58:36 PM
Consider this an opportunity, not a loss. You never know when to sell and buy. The best strategy is to buy when everyone is selling, which is what I'm doing now

I'm afraid not all of the people could apply your advice on their daily trading routine, not all of the people here in this cryptocurrency world have the money to do so. We wanted to buy to make the dip worth it but monry is the problem, maybe we are holding coins but we don't have the fiat to buy another cheap coins in this bearish trend.
Activity: 661
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
Consider this an opportunity, not a loss. You never know when to sell and buy. The best strategy is to buy when everyone is selling, which is what I'm doing now
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
You need to take advantage of the fall and buy altcoins and wait for the growth of BTC. The growth bitcoin after a while, the altcoins will make a profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 09:23:06 AM
Well, I also want to know why all the world and all the people now dump the coins now, market price and the trading volume decrease everyday, when the price rise little, but the price will drop more in next day, please, stop to dump it, no investors want to invest in this bad situation.
Activity: 406
September 26, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
Yes, altcoins also fell because people afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency. In the meantime this year this year is very bad for cryptocurrency and for investors because people who bought cryptocurrency at the beginning of this year lost a lot of money.
Until you sold the coins, you didn't lose anything.And the price reduction can be compensated by the additional purchase with a significant drawdown.And if you invest in the long term, then bought and forgot about them for a year.The market can't keep falling!

Actually even the market price drops to the bottom, if you have invested on it, your investment will still remain the same, as long as you are keeping it, because its not your money who is dropping, its the value of the coins you bought not your money.
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 02:12:54 AM
As if you already understood the crypto-currency industry is completely dependent on what price will be generated exactly by BTC and it is from the price of BTC that all other projects depend, so there is nothing surprising as soon as bitcoin becomes cheaper, everything else also falls.

Being Bitcoin as the leader of all crypto, it also affects the market price of all the other coins if bitcoin goes down. Because it all depend on the bitcoin marketprice, so we don't need to be confuse on what is happening now in the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
September 24, 2018, 04:13:23 AM
It is not dump, It is stability. Most of altcoins have the bearish trend since January of this year and now I don't see that this trend have the perspectives to change.
Activity: 273
September 19, 2018, 02:49:31 AM
we don't have to do anything , I think we just need to take a few weeks off . until the market starts to grow
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 01:21:53 PM
If only in the 2 months of the third quarter of 2018, the price of cryptos in the trading market decreased dramatically. Typically, Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are so pricey that investors with long experience cannot believe that this can happen.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
September 16, 2018, 07:40:49 AM
yes, that happens because Bitcoin prices are down so all altcoins come down, but I'm sure when the Bitcoin price goes up then the altcoin price will also go up.
Activity: 189
September 16, 2018, 06:46:33 AM
Altcoins will grow simultaneously with Bitcoin, under conditions of global growth of the whole market, crypto!  Wink Cool

I hold a similar opinion that bitcoin and altcoin, they are interrelated and will move in one path but some of them will still be higher than someone below.
Activity: 826
September 14, 2018, 12:31:13 PM
Yes, altcoins also fell because people afraid to invest money in the cryptocurrency. In the meantime this year this year is very bad for cryptocurrency and for investors because people who bought cryptocurrency at the beginning of this year lost a lot of money.
Until you sold the coins, you didn't lose anything.And the price reduction can be compensated by the additional purchase with a significant drawdown.And if you invest in the long term, then bought and forgot about them for a year.The market can't keep falling!
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 14, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
As if you already understood the crypto-currency industry is completely dependent on what price will be generated exactly by BTC and it is from the price of BTC that all other projects depend, so there is nothing surprising as soon as bitcoin becomes cheaper, everything else also falls.
Bitcoin is depending on the USD in order to stay active. If BTC was not worth anything then people would get bored of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 08:24:15 AM
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

Altcoins are falling because people want to save their money. Not because they do not want to invest.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 03:23:20 AM
There is not much we can do, despite waiting for the bleeding to end I guess. And it will end for sure, just needs time.
Pages:
Jump to: