Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 36. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 02:36:23 AM
The market is too unstable, now the calm, market capitalization is decreasing and trade turnover too ...
Activity: 82
June 22, 2018, 02:34:26 AM
Because Bitcoin's price is lower, other currencies have fallen with followers. This is the current status and cannot be changed. Because the status quo of Bitcoin's market has not been recognized by too many countries, this decline is inevitable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 22, 2018, 02:23:13 AM
yeah there is no dump and as other members point view regarding with those pool of investors or people that had a huge investments are trading their coins. Some of them using an automatic trading system that is scripted for them to earn efficiently without the hassle than manual trading. Well just wait for the market price to high i know that it will even if it is slow but it will be sure.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 22, 2018, 02:26:33 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?
All altcoins go down when bitcoin is being dumped too. And the reason for it is there are so much bad news in the community and also a recent exchange "Coinrail" was penetrated by hackers.

What happen crypto market in this time?
It's red, I'm sure that you are aware of it. Are you trying to ask if this incident isn't normal?

What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Don't drink too much coffee so you won't get nervous.
I agree. Why can't people read the news regularly? Almost everyone knows that a Korean exchange got hacked by hackers recently where hackers stole millions of dollars and have been selling their coins at low values which has affected the market at the moment. This is clearly not the only reason why the market is down at the moment since the bear market has been persistent through out this year and I don't think this will change anytime soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
June 22, 2018, 02:15:03 AM
What is so surprising about this? The entire cryptocurrency market has been bearish for quite sometime now and it does not look like it will reverse anytime soon which is the reason many altcoins and Bitcoin itself continue to lose their value, but it is good to see Bitcoin regaining its value slowly at present. I have already purchased some coins like Ethereum thanks to its dip and will be HODLING it for the long term.
Activity: 5
June 22, 2018, 02:09:08 AM
You do not have to worry, that's the usual thing on crypto, be patient soon the price will go up.
Activity: 141
June 22, 2018, 02:07:45 AM
The reason is that there are no new players , new people do not come to crypto . The demand is very low, because of this prices fall
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 02:05:17 AM
At this time, the market is going through its worst phase till now, and generally when Bitcoin falls down then Altocin follows it. When Bitcoin moves forward, all coins follow it. If there are bad news about cryptocoucis in the market, many people start selling their coins immediatly and do their own loss. Instead of worrying it should look as an opportunity to buy cheaper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
I believe it is all depending on bitcoin's move at the moment. When people see bitcoin's signal to move up again, altcoins should then follow.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
June 21, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
Well I have no clue about this news, but OK it may be possible that there should be  some controversies are there but officialy this  news is not popular.

Activity: 346
Merit: 102
June 19, 2018, 04:24:33 PM
The Altcoins are dumped because of dumping of Bitcoin. The reason of fall of the main crypto could be the manipulation or bad news about it? To avoid situations like this you should short your position before dump. Or you must have some assets in dollar only to be able to buy crypto when it has the lower price like now.
Soon the altcoins will grow. The growth chart just moved
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 08:37:38 AM
Market is in bearish trend so bitcoin is down and mostly all altcoins follow bitcoin trend. Whenever market comes out from this mode and take support, bitcoin start rising and all altcoins also follow that trend. It is a natural phenomenon of this market and we can get many good altcoins now at through away prices.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 08:33:50 AM
Just a long term down trend, goes up 5-10% then down 10-20% lol.
Activity: 49
June 19, 2018, 08:31:11 AM
The Altcoins are dumped because of dumping of Bitcoin. The reason of fall of the main crypto could be the manipulation or bad news about it? To avoid situations like this you should short your position before dump. Or you must have some assets in dollar only to be able to buy crypto when it has the lower price like now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 08:24:21 AM
Altcoins price depends in the price of the major coins, hence it will drop when bitcoin falls. Major coins are the first to rise before any altcoin.
Activity: 252
June 19, 2018, 08:19:24 AM
Altcoins drop and rise. It's no longer news, actually because these things will not but happen. There are instabilities in cryptocurrencies. So, it rises and falls. Just try and understand the analytics of different coins and how it will be of benefit to you.
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 08:17:33 AM
Dont forget that we are in a bearish trend
But half of alts found it's bottom.
whaletank club
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 19, 2018, 08:13:15 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Normally when Bitcoin price goes down most altcoins also goes down, and we experienced another drop in price of Bitcoin this past few weeks so expect that it will reflect to other coins as they are dependent on Bitcoin. I really don't know the exact reason of the price drop but I have a clue that it is because of hacking incident that happened on an exchange from South Korea (Coinrail), and we know that if there are bad news that comes out related to cryptocurrencies, a lot of people are panicking and immediately selling their crypto investments as they expect that most people will also do the same. There is nothing to worry about because whenever there are people selling, there are always people that also takes the opportunity to buy it cheaper.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Do not dump coins, hold on and hold on soon the market will go up again ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 08:01:29 AM
i think market bearish because bad news, i'll keep my altcoin and wait wait till up again. My suggestion is HODL
Pages:
Jump to: