Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 35. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 22, 2018, 11:37:22 AM
everyone is confused and fearz increasing, many people are frustrated because of the worsening market situation. I also do not know anymore what to do, hold on? cut loss or buy back?
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 22, 2018, 11:26:28 AM
yes, I do not know what's happening today, because all the altcoin (including bitcoin) is going down very fast and I hope this happens not too long and the price of altcoin and bitcoin increases again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 22, 2018, 11:12:36 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

there is not much I can do in a situation like this, just wait and be patient.
if you have an asset, you should consider again if to sell it. try to discuss on the telegram channel and in the threads in this forum.

Well sometimes you only get fuds from telegram groups and forums instead of stable information. That may cause anxiety and can make things worse. For me this is only a phase that eventually we'll get over with
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 10:48:50 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

there is not much I can do in a situation like this, just wait and be patient.
if you have an asset, you should consider again if to sell it. try to discuss on the telegram channel and in the threads in this forum.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 22, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
I think this is just because of the crisis in the market and besides the situation of cryptos Now in the market is just the usual situation before entering Q4.
Altcoin decreases because they depend the market prices on bitcoin, as major coin decreases all coin encountered dump. It's all normal here in crypto due to the volatility but as long as it will still exist there's always a possobilities to bounceback again its prices.So just be patience right now.  
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 10:41:31 AM
I believe because it is normal for a market to throw away the price for now, but now is the right time to buy some tokens before the price goes up again, but in a matter of times it may be up some kind of wait and hold for now, do not sell with a loss at the moment now.
Activity: 94
Merit: 4
June 22, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
I think this is just because of the crisis in the market and besides the situation of cryptos Now in the market is just the usual situation before entering Q4.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 10:35:13 AM
This is obvious and predictable. BTC will return $ 3k - $ 4k, so be sure the altcoin will continue to dump in the next few months. There will be panic, psychological fear from investors. And this is the best time for you to buy crypto. The dump will be a very powerful bump. By the end of 2018 BTC could reach $ 20k.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Because bitcoin is down so all altcoins are down as well. All altcoins are relying to bitcoin and I don't know why bitcoin is down I think FUD going on or they just sell their bitcoins because they need money. If you don't want to lose your money just keep hold we will gain profit soon the market will recover for sure.
Activity: 322
June 22, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
because bitcoin took a hit and if you look at the charts in the front page of coinmarketcap.com you'll see that all alts follow btc when it tanks hard. BTC is still the main drive for the price changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 317
June 22, 2018, 10:19:25 AM
There rate at which the prices are dumping these days I really alarming. One thing am very sure of is that there are some factors responsible for this frequent dumping and this might be the work of some big manipulators who are doing it for their selfish interest. We can only hope that this does not continue till the end of the year.
Activity: 49
June 22, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
actually the rise and fall of altcoin prices is common, can occur due to the price of the downed bitcoin or any negative news about cryptocurrency. do not panic because this is only temporary, we just have to be patient and sure everything will be normal
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

The dump of the market is just nature. Volatility of its altcoins price is based on bitcoin. For now the bitcoin is very low. This current trends can't be control and change.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
June 22, 2018, 09:29:52 AM
But there are some altcoins that rise when Bitcoin and Eth go down .Strangely when bitcoin or ETh prices return to normal but Fdx coins are undergoing a price reduction process Grin
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 22, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
Many altcoins are dumping in the market and continuously decreasing its value but there are still alts that are gaining its value and increasing its price but most of the alts are going dump right now.
Activity: 91
June 22, 2018, 09:18:37 AM
Then again. The market falls. How is it tired, it seems crypto currencies are no longer interesting to ordinary people. There were only speculators. So they sell each other tokens.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 09:14:34 AM
The specific goal is pursued, and it is possible to download precisely that while someone is engaged in this huge speculation the other players will not want to interfere or interfere, we will constantly see the red rivers. We sit and wait, there are no other ideas so far, I can not see the meaning.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 03:21:39 AM
Yeah it's not new anymore. It's been manipulated ever since when CBOE and CME come into our crypto space. I hope the exchange will expire very soon so that we can see a bullish pattern with all altcoins in the market. I still remember when bitcoin was $19,500 and suddenly It falls down on the first quarter of this year and now this is the deepest point price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
Unfortunately, we are seeing this decline in prices for several months, I do not know what is the reason, and I do not think that someone knows ... we can only guess. I think it's done artificially to buy cheaper
Now seems like a lot of altcoins have found their bottoms and sitting on the support levels. What can we do? Perhaps, buy some or don't sell at least.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
June 22, 2018, 02:43:47 AM
Unfortunately, we are seeing this decline in prices for several months, I do not know what is the reason, and I do not think that someone knows ... we can only guess. I think it's done artificially to buy cheaper
Pages:
Jump to: