Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 38. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
June 14, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

It seems that this is so, large cash bags have decided to pump out money from ordinary investors of the crypto market. Will have to sell coins to those who are in need of money.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
yes all altcoins price fall again down because of bitcoin price fall, most of the coins are in very cheap price, I think this is the best time to buy some good coins, may be the price will not see any more,this market correction will change and start price up again, big investors are involved and any time the price can reach moon, by this year end bitcoin price can reach again in top.
Activity: 238
June 14, 2018, 01:49:23 PM
The situation is difficult now. And this situation requires a solution for us as investors. My plan is to wait for the next growth. Now it is not very profitable to leave the market. I hope this fall doesn't last long.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 01:39:01 PM
dump and pump is normal. addressing this must calmly and hold what he owned with no sense of hurry to sell. don't get too freaked out and scared about this because of the panic that you would be a good thing for everyone else.
Activity: 392
Merit: 70
June 14, 2018, 01:29:32 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

buy Altcoins at a low price. Time to fix the profit with the growth of the market, and not to wait for the endless growth. There will always be periods of dump and pump. This is normal for any market. Don't worry, be happy Wink
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 01:26:51 PM
Better relax and don't too much give attention to the dump if it will not give you some peace of mind. Hold your coin if you already lose great of your profit. I do believe that the crypto market will overcome this present struggles if dump.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
June 14, 2018, 01:24:59 PM
about the price is dump,i think because bitcoin price is down drastically.. this month the price of bitcoin is very low, down to $6000, it same at february, and all the altcoin are just following the bitcoin, because bitcoin is barometers for altcoin. From february until may, bitcoin price rise slowly,and altcoin also follow the bitcoin price. So, just wait until end of this year, i think bitcoin will touch $20K.
Activity: 224
June 14, 2018, 01:21:48 PM
When the market falls, the price of bitcoin falls even faster! If the market falls, buy an ethereum or a dollar
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:17:39 PM
Well there is nothing you can do about it. What did you expect before entering the Crypto market. It is a volatile market and these price swings are expected when the the whole Crypto market is going through a correction. The only thing you can do is to hold onto your coins and don't end up panic selling them.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 14, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

I think this is a great time to focus on finding good and profitable altcoins to have good gains in the future. In addition to that, I think every trader should be very careful about not to make investments with the amounts which they can not afford to lose.
Activity: 602
June 14, 2018, 10:09:32 AM
I do not think that for anyone it will be great news because now many people understand that prices for altcoins mostly depend on the price of bitcoin, even my grandmother understands this, so all attention is on bitcoin.
Activity: 126
June 14, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
No. We don't want look forward to it. I think altcoin will be back in the next half months, just like previous times. It's important to get the money and prepare for a big investment. Good luck
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 14, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
yes, it happens again but i am sure this is the first step to make all altcoin increase and make us investors get big profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 14, 2018, 10:07:49 AM
Crypto market is not really stable now, the marketcap has dipped again. IMO, this is a good opportunity for us to buy coins at a low price or just hold to our coins.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
This can hardly be influenced so far, thanks to manipulators, but it seems to me that soon they will get it bad!
Activity: 476
June 14, 2018, 09:57:10 AM
I'm pretty sure about that. All coins will dump soon. It's always like this. Just hold and be patient, you will get profit form your endurance
xws
Activity: 105
June 14, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
The specific goal is pursued, and it is possible to download precisely that while someone is engaged in this huge speculation the other players will not want to interfere or interfere, we will constantly see the red rivers. We sit and wait, there are no other ideas so far, I can not see the meaning.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 14, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
I read that a Bitcoin exchange in South Korea has apparently been a victim of a hack or something like that. Not only that bad press and negative news, the 1day trading charts were in an overbought state which would indicate a selloff that could happen. It's not altcoins specifically, it is the entire market that goes red.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
I always believe in resilience, but the market needs more time. At present, Bitcoin and altcoin are discounting, possibly Bitcoin will return to $ 3,000. But the digital money market will grow as a necessity!
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
June 14, 2018, 09:48:59 AM

Probably because the major coins like bitcoin and ethereum dumped. Ethereum dumped so hard. It was around 525 dollars for the past days and now it was deducted by around 50 dollars. This is also probably because bitcoin dumped which is the pilot coin of all coins. Hopefully, things will get better as Ber months approach.
Pages:
Jump to: