Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 40. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 36
June 14, 2018, 08:29:26 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Chill out mate! It is normal to see this happen which is one of the reason why you should either be a trader and know what to do, or be an investor and as well know better not to panic. It is a season and it will pass when the bulls will take over again, it may take a while, but just look forward to it, while buying the dips if you have enough to do so. Everyday cannot always be rosy, and this is one of those days.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 08:25:26 AM
It did dump a little but is slowly turning green now again. I think this has been going on for a couple of years already and the price keeps on fluctuating especially if bitcoin keeps on fluctuating as well. And even goes with it sometimes which had been confusing a lot lately too.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 14, 2018, 08:24:13 AM
i have said an I will reiterate, the altcoins projects termed in the technology as altcoins are corely tied to assets like  bitcoin, ethereum, stellar, neo, eos and the host of others, so when the price of the mother coins which is of course bitcoin takes a dip it relates to other altcoins too.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
Do not panic. This decline in prices is only temporary. When the price falls, I always invest a little in promising moments. Behind the fall, there is always growth. So all is well. Just need patience!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 08:17:29 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

What do you mean I do not understand, why do you say if all altcoin throw away anymore because now the altcoin price is decreasing so you say if all altcoin is discarded again and in my opinion, it is not wasted just because altcoin prices are falling due to the movement of bitcoin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
June 14, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
You've got more than 200 posts so I guess you have an idea on what's the reason behind it.

I also have an idea that you know what to do at this time.

just hold don't panic, just wait until market will recover
don't sell your coin at the moment, buy more if you have some capital.
We've been warning them to follow this technique but I don't know if they are taking it seriously.  Undecided
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
June 14, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

Everytime bitcoin dumps, altcoin market follows. People are scared of losing money that is why massive panic selling is happening. All you can do is either to cut loss or just be patient and hold.
Activity: 420
June 14, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
I believe some people, particularly whales are on the market, trying to manipulate and turn the prices of coins down. What i feel usually happens is that, they would have sold the coins they have in their portfolio, by converting them to fiat and cause another dip by coercing the weak hands or those who are easily affected by a downtrend in price, to sell what they have at cheaper rates. After achieving this, they will still manipulate and sell high.
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
just hold don't panic, just wait until market will recover
don't sell your coin at the moment, buy more if you have some capital.
Activity: 280
June 14, 2018, 07:41:29 AM

Well, it is affected due to bitcoins price drop. It is already the reality in the cryptocurrency world. It is  known that when the price of btc drops all of the alts will also be affected and fall.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
June 14, 2018, 07:37:45 AM

Many people can always be asking the same question you are posting here every time there can be a dump just like what is happening right now! In reality though any reason can be valid as we know that cryptocurrency can act in a strange way and there were times when ascribed reasons were not heavy enough to be given validity. It is all about the market just going down or investors not feeling upbeat for the market. The same thing can happen to forex or stocks but the difference is that here in cryptocurrency the volatility is just like an avalanche and could bury us alive if we allow it. Sooner or later things will start to do some reverse and things will start growing again into the resistance threshold and the same cycle will be showing again. This is just a cycle we have to understand though frankly speaking this really hurts especially for people who are hodling on.
Activity: 151
June 14, 2018, 07:31:28 AM
It's depend on bitcoin
If bitcoin price dropped or got higher
Altcoin price will drop
But if after bitcoin price got stabilized
Altcoin price will go up
Activity: 154
June 14, 2018, 07:29:07 AM
Now a lot of negative news on the market, so he sows up and falls, I think now I just have to wait and only then something can change and there will be a rise again.
Activity: 168
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 14, 2018, 07:27:51 AM
If you already have cryptocurrency, you really don't need to do anything right now.
You just need to hold on and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 07:24:12 AM
The entire market is closely interconnected with bitcoin. Therefore it is logical that if the price of bitcoin falls, then the whole market falls accordingly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
June 14, 2018, 07:16:37 AM
I notice I am too emotionally invested in certain projects, therefore I get annoyed when BTC is ruining the party. I also don't like the attitude that some want BTC to be much lower than this, mostly for personal game...but then I try to remove emotions from this and conclude that I too am looking to gain from my investments, only I try the more moral approach (useless though) while others simply are in it for the money. Either way, people are not ready to see BTC go above previous ATH. Also, looking at prices from last year around this time, maybe it isn't all that bad (or unexplainable).
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
June 14, 2018, 06:41:21 AM
Due to the dominant structure of bitcoin, all altcoins are affected by bitcoin as it falls. Because the main factor in the crypto market is bitcoin.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:36:29 AM
My experience is that when btc dump, the alt coin dump
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

We are still on the bear market. This is the nature of crypto world. Just wait for the bull market maybe quarter 4.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
June 14, 2018, 06:35:45 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?
All altcoins go down when bitcoin is being dumped too. And the reason for it is there are so much bad news in the community and also a recent exchange "Coinrail" was penetrated by hackers.

What happen crypto market in this time?
It's red, I'm sure that you are aware of it. Are you trying to ask if this incident isn't normal?

What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
Don't drink too much coffee so you won't get nervous.
Pages:
Jump to: